
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Munni di, this was and is more than awesome...
Perfect!!!
I am beyond words!!!❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Munni di, this was and is more than awesome...
Perfect!!!
I am beyond words!!!❤️
Thank you Mishti Doi 🤗❤️
glad you liked it ☺️
I donno how this came up suddenly i checked earlier what all i wrote as part of this series 😆
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Thank you Mishti Doi 🤗❤️
glad you liked it ☺️
I donno how this came up suddenly i checked earlier what all i wrote as part of this series 😆
Naya OS please...
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Naya OS please...
by this month end I will finish .. for that I shd take a break from here 😆
🤔😆Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
by this month end I will finish .. for that I shd take a break from here 😆