So the story is moving forward now .....finally 😆
I m tired of this Pre kom ka faltu tashan 😆
Na kom is killing Pre ...
Na Pre is exposing kom ...
Kuch to hoga, Komolika will be packed up for sometime maybe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So the story is moving forward now .....finally 😆
I m tired of this Pre kom ka faltu tashan 😆
Na kom is killing Pre ...
Na Pre is exposing kom ...
Kuch to hoga, Komolika will be packed up for sometime maybe
I’m reminded of NB track itni khushi 😭😭😭
I’m enjoying the return of my AB’s brain
Agar Anurag ka accident hii Pre ko trigger kartha tho pehlae hii karwa dethi yeh Komo, bekaar main itne games khel rahi thi , ab jaake deadline decide kar liya aur batha diya shekar ko.
And my AB😭😍
Anurag was driving his car, which according to KZK time, had its break failed hour ago 🤣
I don’t think Anurag’s memory is coming but he will take her away from mandap 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I don’t think Anurag’s memory is coming but he will take her away from mandap 😂
Prerna nae kaha na vusko patha bhi nahi hoga woh kyun kar raha hain but karega😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Prerna nae kaha na vusko patha bhi nahi hoga woh kyun kar raha hain but karega😆
😆