
Credit to maker of the edit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Credit to maker of the edit

Neil oberoi you idiot☺️
Babies

Pretty

All the pictures credit goes to original makers of the edits .
She looks very beautiful .😳
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
She looks very beautiful .😳
I
Haan yaar ..isse aur b zyada modern looks dena chahiye
Yes . I would love to see her in more modern ,stylish looks .
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Yes . I would love to see her in more modern ,stylish looks .
Love confession ke baad dono ko new looks milna chahiye

Picture credit to maker
Sexy MiNeil
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229