Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone here a star wars fan ?
Mera dimag pura satak gaya hai. I watched rise of the skywalker last night and I kept finding parallels with mayra in Reylo ( rey and Kylo ). But yahan gender reversal. Rey as Rudra and Kylo as Maya
With this Maya will come...
🔫🔫🔫
Originally posted by: stormborn
Anyone here a star wars fan ?
Mera dimag pura satak gaya hai. I watched rise of the skywalker last night and I kept finding parallels with mayra in Reylo ( rey and Kylo ). But yahan gender reversal. Rey as Rudra and Kylo as Maya
I am
But yet to see Rise of Skywalker
How do you draw the parallels? Would love to discuss
Shivin does have amazing hair.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
My hubs was man crushing on Rajeev’s wow ki dukaan..🤣
Hey bhaggu.. Bechare Rajeev ke ek laute suhaag pe kitne logo ki nazar hai🤣
Originally posted by: stormborn
Anyone here a star wars fan ?
Mera dimag pura satak gaya hai. I watched rise of the skywalker last night and I kept finding parallels with mayra in Reylo ( rey and Kylo ). But yahan gender reversal. Rey as Rudra and Kylo as Maya
Sorry I am not a fan. Itna dimaag hi nahi hai..