Ah the feeling of happiness even after bb is over! SidNaaz!
It's awesome to see them all so sorted! Many many things have already been discussed!🤞🏻♥️
Bless the Gills for the these lives!😅❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Ah the feeling of happiness even after bb is over! SidNaaz!
It's awesome to see them all so sorted! Many many things have already been discussed!🤞🏻♥️
Bless the Gills for the these lives!😅❤️
Acha aj 12 bje trend hai guyz sidnaaz valon ka😆
A jaana sabi😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Is it pakka Wala confirmed k Sid is going to that show? We got enough hints today wese but I would like to have the official confirmation😆
no clue kheer, I read it from Jyoti’s post and on twitter
But I think he will go towards finale so she flips
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Ab to zindagi aur bhi jhand ho gai hai😆
Pehle to sirf usud, jhalak, promos, episode ka wait hota tha jinka fixed time tha, pta hota tha isi time dekhne ko milega😆
Ab to saara din stalking chlegi🤣
Re baba kya life ho gai hai😆
🤣🤣
Life of a sidnaaz shipper ...
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Ab to zindagi aur bhi jhand ho gai hai😆
Pehle to sirf usud, jhalak, promos, episode ka wait hota tha jinka fixed time tha, pta hota tha isi time dekhne ko milega😆
Ab to saara din stalking chlegi🤣
Re baba kya life ho gai hai😆
Seriously man I thought I would be back in my normal senses but no it's getting worsen now , I still can't sleep and stalking any updates on sidnaaz 😆...plz don't tell me that I'm only one who is officially declared mad , a gone case, sid aur sana ki jesi gandi adat lag gai hai mujhe🤪
hello guys ,
I heard ( in mumbai tak interview ) that Sana and Paras will be locked again in the house for this show ? is this true ?
Yesterday was so stressful😆 I can't believe I stressed this much about a BB winner😆
dabbe mein dabba dabbe mein cake🤣ye kaise na kaise troll kr hi deta hai😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Watch manu Panjabi review, and why he isn’t going to Sana’s wedding show 🤣🤣
shuklaji se panga kaun lega baba 🤣🤣
Yay
I m so happy that Sid won 🥳
Congrats SidHearts and SidNaaz fans
Congrats Asim and Supporters for d runner up 🥳
Congrats Sana and Supporters for 2nd runner up 🥳❤️
Congrats Rashmi and Supporters for 3rd runner up 🥳
Congrats Aarti and Supporters for 5th spot 🥳
Congrats Paras and Supporters 🥳
Finally one of my favs lifted d trophy 😭😭😭
It's a long wait for me as my favs never won d trophy ... Trophy toh door ... In some seasons they didn't even enter finale week 🤣
Thanks @Jyo for d thread ❤️
Thanks for d all updates guys 🤗
My Babies 😭❤️
Will miss them so much ❤️
I m feeling positive after reading offscreen updates 😉
Most unlikely since all sources reported it’s a normal day shooting show. So let’s await the actual episode to see the format.hello guys ,
I heard ( in mumbai tak interview ) that Sana and Paras will be locked again in the house for this show ? is this true ?