Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
I just checked his Insta and he's not Live. I was hoping he'd post it on his story 😒
He just posted it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
I just checked his Insta and he's not Live. I was hoping he'd post it on his story 😒
He just posted it.
and sana after getting her phone after 5 months was watching sidnaaz finale performance and smiling like a cutie... she said flip maar dungi and sidnaaz hamesha rahega She was asking abt Sid and was telling that she hasn't slept for two days
I was watching this. Saw it live. And then saw Sana’s live too with Shehbaaz and he was happily reassuring that the show is nothing as feared and Sana said koi shaadi shoodi nahi honge 😆 and that Sidnaaz will always be together to a query on the chat 😳 and she was searching for Sid and Shehbaaz said he was doing interviews too. Different vanities... but ohhhh.... so beautiful, people!
OMG GUYS. Shehnaaz is like, Sid's mom asked me to come home tomorrow. IT'S OFFICIAL, HAHAHAHA.
She said I might 😆
Sana in shehbaaz ka insta live said sid ki mommy or sister ( dint hear properly) called her at their house tomorrow ..
Yeh maine suna in shehbaaz ka live ..so no rumour ..go watch his recorded live
link hain iska koiiii
I watched shahbaaz live
uska insta account kya hain ....mil nahi raha
Originally posted by: EtherealRati
uska insta account kya hain ....mil nahi raha
badeshashehbaz
God, I love him for this video.