First place tho fixed thi...
So leave that place...
That means Asim was the winner in reality...
Why there was so much silence in stage ....as if someone died.
First place tho fixed thi...
So leave that place...
That means Asim was the winner in reality...
Why there was so much silence in stage ....as if someone died.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahahahhaha get well soon
I loved how disinterested Salman was and the way he said "Bigg Boss winner is.... Siddharth Shukla"....Even Shukla wasn't celebrating because he didn't deserve it.....
Originally posted by: greeny123
Hahahahhaha get well soon
I m already well...that's why never supported Shukla.
Sach sab jaante hai....
But manenge nahi ki Asim was the winner.....but somehow they had fixed the trophy place .
I liked one more thing. Rashmi wasn't clapping after winner announcement. Stage par aayi tab shayad Shukla ko hug bhi nahi kiya like Arti n Sana...Asim ko kiya. She wanted Asim to win dil se
Lol bolna padta h jab fav haar jaye toh. I wish rash won but thank god im not saying such things😆
Asim was just an annoying wannabe hero, nothing else. He didn’t even deserve the second place. 😉
Hadd hai yaar. Kuch b matlab ab to🤣
Originally posted by: FruitToasty
I loved how disinterested Salman was and the way he said "Bigg Boss winner is.... Siddharth Shukla"....Even Shukla wasn't celebrating because he didn't deserve it.....
No celebration..
Mostly so much time is taken when two people are on stage...
But the moment Shukla came...Salman was like jaldi kro....
And get lost..
May be krk was right after all.
Shukla also looked unhappy.🤣
Haha lol kitne khatte hai angoor 🤣