Asim should tata bye bye colors channel for good after BB13
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Asim should tata bye bye colors channel for good after BB13
Baal mandir Anathalay 🤔
Bengalis: Gaali q de rahe ho?
shukla jeet gaya toh phir Live voting kyun hai ??
ye BB me, rupesh kaun hai??
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
Rashmi kabhi bhi KKK mai nahi jayegi. She was one of the worst task performers this time.
I hope Asim is not on KKK cause I want him to be more popular than that
Rashmi was a contestant in one of the past seasons. She performed reasonably well.
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
Rashmi kabhi bhi KKK mai nahi jayegi. She was one of the worst task performers this time.
I hope Asim is not on KKK cause I want him to be more popular than that
Rashmi was there in KKK in one of the previous season
Yeh ek baje tak kheechenge?
We have seen more ads than the show in last 2 and a half hours.
Audience ko troll karneOriginally posted by: Chingaari
shukla jeet gaya toh phir Live voting kyun hai ??