how to play? Can i play too?😳Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Shibz started word game..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how to play? Can i play too?😳Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Shibz started word game..😆
Bata do ab...i also want to play re
if Rudra gets injured next week, chances are maya will wake up. hopefully.
how to play? Can i play too?😳
Neki aur puchh puchh dear..🤗
Of course you can.🤗
Here a person write a word
Like Maya then next one will write sanki..
Like that.
I’m just bitter over how they had kinda butchered that important aspect as we all had so passionately discussed how amazing Rudra is for standing for what was right and supporting his mum..
Bata do ab...i also want to play re
Haan re dear..you can play..
My hubs disturbing me while watching bb and asking questions ki tu jaayegi kkk mein.
I told him
You go.
Originally posted by: stormborn
Mein samjhi nehi.....what group ?
It’s like a meme of sorts.. like when someone doesn’t agree or something and leaves.
I don’t know if I’m making sense
k... lets get startedOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Neki aur puchh puchh dear..🤗
Of course you can.🤗
Here a person write a word
Like Maya then next one will write sanki..
Like that.
trp ki talwaar babu bhaiya..trp ki talwaar. * shaking head in disapointment*Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
I’m just bitter over how they had kinda butchered that important aspect as we all had so passionately discussed how amazing Rudra is for standing for what was right and supporting his mum..
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
It’s like a meme of sorts.. like when someone doesn’t agree or something and leaves.
I don’t know if I’m making sense
No 🤣
Meri dimag dheeli chal rahi sayad