Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love the scene where Raman ask the guests to not insult his wife and blesses her. Raman made a sorry card with the help of ruhi. Love the last part. All r laughing seeing his sorry card.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

All were happy seeing Raman's support for Ishita..

Raman decided to apologize as he hurt Ishita once..

He made a sorry card with the help of Ruhi..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update di

Raman was feeling guilty thinking that he too hurt her once

He made sorry card with ruhi, for ishita

Awe thats so cute

Update soon fi

Thanks for pm

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! What a beautiful story this is turning out to be... An illustrious adaptation of the original YHM... And credit to you for maintaining the skeleton of the show and enhancing it further with your delectable writing...

Coming to the last two parts, Raman started feeling for Ishita... The way he secured her in his embrace in front of Shagun wasn’t a charade but he meant it...”Tum Biwi ho Meri” , the epic line was reinstates his authority over her as his wife 👌

Adding to it, the possessiveness of Raman was evident when he defended his wife against the taunts of his neighbors.. He was exasperated on learning about the pain being inflicted by the gossip mongers on his Madrasan and took to task immediately...

In fact, he was guilty of taunting her for the same and attributing her fondness towards Ruhi to her infertility..Yet, Raavan Kumar doesn’t want to let his guard down so he comes up with a sorry card that stutters the heart of his biwi 🤗🤗🤗

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part8..

Amazing update di.. 

Shagun offer money till ishu but denied saying she don't want her money... 

Raman too saw all their convo and thought what ishu want...

So he hurt her by saying she is baanjh..he is so rude.. 

He felt guilty for hurting her.. 

Ishu cried uncontrollably... 

Raman saw this and apologize to her... He sits with her .. ❤

She slept there and he bring her home and said sorry to amma appa... 

Suprb

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

And sorry for late reply

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Pls update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 20

Ishita was smiling looking at the drawing when Raman entered the room.he glared her while she tried to make a serious face but next moment she burst into laughter and start laughing loudly.

Raman-tum naa bahut buri ho,do mera card wapas.he said trying to snatch it from her.she hide it behind her and said-main nahi dene wali,mere pati ne diya hai mujhe.she said laughing.

Raman-denge toh tumhare appa bhi,give it to me.he said coming very close to her.

Ishita-then go and take from him only,she said pushing him while he was very near to her.he was trying to snatch the card from him while she was hiding it and in the process ,both lost control and fell on the bed.

Raman was over her while she was beneath him.both were looking at each other,Ishita was looking at him stopping her breath while he was also lost in her.he very slowly took his hand to her cheek.he caressed her cheek slowly and she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Raman-saans le lo,warna ruk bhi sakti hai.he said and get up and in no time he was out of the room while she was laying there on the bed smiling remembering their moment.she caressed her cheek and said-aapke paas aane se saansein tham hi jaati hai,Raman.she said and blushed.

On other hand,Raman was standing in the balcony remembering his moment with Ishita,the way she was clinging on him ,looking at him,he could feel something in those almond shape eyes.

Raman-kuch ajeeb saa feel hota hai jab woh mere kareeb hoti hai,pata nahi kyun but I feel immense pleasure having her near me.jaise woh bahut khush hai iss rishte se,aur woh Khushi mujhme reflect ho rahi hai.he was thinking when he saw Ishita standing near the window talking to someone and smiling.

Raman couldn't stop but stare at her,she was talking freely while he was just looking at her when ruhi came to Raman and said-papa.

Raman look at ruhi and said-kya hua ,bachcha??he asked picking her in his arms.

Ruhi-papa,Kal mere school mein parent teacher meeting hai,aap chaloge mere saath??mere PTM mein kabhi koi nahi gaya.sabke mumma papa aate the,bas mere hi nahi aate the.ab toh aap dono ho,aap dono chaloge naa??

Raman-aapne mumma se baat ki??

Ruhi nodded in no and said-mumma toh mere liye time nikaal hi leti hai,aap jyada busy rehte ho .so thought to ask u first.aap chaloge naa??she asked meekly.

Raman-if u want ki papa chale toh papa jarur chalenge.he said caressing her cheek.

Ruhi got happy hearing this and said-thank u papa,u r the best papa in the world.

Raman-u r also the best bachcha in the world .now let's sleep,it's really late.he said and took ruhi to his room.he make her lay down and started patting her.she closed her eyes and very soon she slept.

Raman was laying on the bed when Ishita entered the room and saw ruman on the bed.

Ishita-so gayi ruhi,badi jaldi so gayi.

Raman-yes,she was tired.ptm ke baare mein bataya tumhe??

Ishita-nahi,ptm hai Kya Kal??

Raman nodded and said-she want both of us to go.

Ishita-aur usne aapse kaha mujhse baat karne ke liye,main mana karti Kya .infact aapke paas hi time nahi rehta hai.

Raman-usne mujhse mere baare mein hi pucha tha,I said yes.then I made her sleep ,issliye main puch raha hoon.tum chalogi naa Kal??

Ishita-ofcourse.yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai.ruhi ke liye toh time hi time hai.she said smiling when he asked-aur mere liye??

Ishita look at him with confused eyes and he said -i mean ,Meri Kya position hai tumhari life mein??

Ishita-what does it mean??

Raman-nothing ,let's sleep.

Ishita-nahi,aap kuch puchna chahte hai,please ask.

Raman-nothing,it's just I am really sorry for whatever I said that day.mujhe tumhe aise hurt nahi karna chahiye tha.

Ishita-its ok,raman.aap hi hai itne saalon mein jisne mujhe sorry bola,for hurting me.warna baaki sab toh sirf taane maarte rahen hai.

Raman-haan ,dekha tha maine.maine jaisi kadwi baatein kahi,waise hi Ashok ne kaha.but tumhara reaction bahut alag tha.u slapped him but cried ,infact cried bitterly hearing  my words.and ur words,that u didn't expected that from me.kya matlab tha uska.

Ishita-aapko bura lagaa kyunki Maine aapko thappad nahi maara??

Raman-yes,I mean no.i just wanted the reason behind it reaction.tumne mujhe kyun nahi maara,I was equally rude to u ,infact more then him.u were against him but favouring me.still I said those words to u ,aur phir bhi tumne mujhe maara nahi ,I just want to know the reason.he said making Ishita tongue tied.

She was thinking what to answer ,one side she wanted to tell him the truth,another side she was scared what if raman misunderstood her intensions.

After thinking for long,she said-aap ruhi ke papa ho,ruhi bahut baatein karti thi aapki aur bahut pyaar karti hai aapse.maine socha agar aapko hurt karungi toh ruhi bhi hurt hogi  aur main apni ruhi ko kabhi hurt nahi kar sakti.toh maar nahi sakti thi aapko.hope u got ur answer.

Raman-oh that's the reason.thik hai .let's sleep.he said trying to smile but couldn't.

Ishita went to change her clothes and he said-ruhi ke papa,yahin jagah hai teri Ishita ki zindagi mein.thik hai ,mujhe bhi kaun saa usse koi rishta rakhna hai.we r just parent to ruhi.he said in disappointed tone and close his eyes to sleep.

Ishita came after sometime and saw ruman sleeping covering most of the bed.she thought to shift ruhi a bit but ruhi was sleeping covering the whole bed.everytime Ishita was making place for herself,ruhi again sleep there.

Ishita-ruhi beta,thodi jagah mumma ko bhi de do.she said shifting ruhi but couldn't get any place.

She was also tired and want to sleep ,so she look around and thought to settle on the couch.she settled on the couch and close her eyes feeling tired.

They were sleeping when raman's phone rang breaking his sleep.he picked it and start talking to one of his international client .he talk for ten minutes and then hung the call.

Raman-i had to go Mumbai for some days .yeh saare kaam bina Mumbai gaye honge nahi.he was talking to himself when he saw Ishita sleeping on the couch.

Raman-toh madam ko bed share karne mein bhi problem hai,toh rahe.mujhe kaun saa interest hai iss relationship mein.she is just ruhi's mother for me.he said and then went to the kitchen.he took out the beer and went to the balcony .

He start drinking it remembering his old days with shagun and the recent happenings.

Raman-i was wrong in thinking ki meri Zindagi mein kabhi kuch badlega.i don't know why and how I started expecting something from her,but it's ok. I am ok the way I am ,waise bhi now I am not alone.i have my daughter with me now.hamesha sirf ussi se pyaar karunga.mujhe kabhi kisi aur ki zarurat nahi.he was saying and drinking when he heard some footsteps .

He walked in and saw Ishita was opening the main door may be going somewhere.

Raman-yeh kaha jaa rahi hai iss waqt??he thought and walked to her.

Raman-u r going somewhere??he asked making her surprised.she turn and saw him standing behind her.his eyes were blood red.

Ishita got worried seeing him like this and said-kya drink Kar rahen ho,Raman??aap thik ho naa,she asked cupping his face in concern.

Raman felt happy seeing her concern and kept his hand over hers.he was about to say something when he remembered her answer .

He shrugged her hand and said-dont change the topic ,tell me ,Kahan jaa rahi ho itni raat ko.bhaag rahi ho Kya??

Ishita could feel his sadness .she cupped his face again and said-kya hua,raman.aap itne sad kyun hai.koi baat hai Kya,tell me.

Raman-tum sunogi??

Ishita-ofcourse tell me.kya hua,joh aap itne sad lag rahen hai.i don't like to see u like this,main aapko takleef mein nahi dekh sakti.

Raman-mujhe achcha nahi lag raha.can u make me feel good??

Ishita-kaise??

Raman-pata nahi,just make me feel special.tum ruhi ko hamesha special feel karati ho,mujhe bhi karao.main special nahi Kya,he said cutely like a kid.

She smiled at his cuteness and went close to him.she wrapped her arms around him and hugged her warmly.he closed his eyes feeling good when she said-aap bahut special ho ,raman.bahut hi jyada,sabse jyada.i always wanted to tell u this but darti hoon.kahin aap mujhe opportunist naa samjhe.kahin aap yeh naa soche ki Maine ruhi ko raasta banaya hai aap tak pahunchane ka.sirf issi wajah se bata nahi paati,ki aap kitne important hai mere liye.kitne special hai mere liye but sach toh yahin hai.aap sabse important,special and precious hai mere liye.i always loved u and will always love u.she said and kissed his cheek when she realised that he already slept or may be passed out .

Ishita took him to their room and make him sleep comfortably on the bed.she sat next to him and start caressing his hair siftly while he was sleeping carefree,like all the sadness and loneliness is gone.

Ishita-aapko akelapan mehsus karne ki bilkul zarurat nahi ,ab main aa gayi hoon.aapka aur ruhi ka khayaal rakhne ke liye .aapko aur ruhi ko hamesha sabse jyada pyaar karne ke liye.aapse itna pyaar karungi ki aap majboor ho jayenge mujhse pyaar karne ke liye.i love u Raman,I love u alot.she said and kissed his temple.then look at him and placed few more kisses on his face.

After kissing him for sometime,she said to herself-control ishu,control.maana ki Raman bahut handsome hai aur tujhe bhookh bhi lagi hai ,but u can't eat him.she said and blushed at her own words.

She made him sleep peacefully and went out.she was thinking what to do but then said-joh hoga dekha jayega.abhi toh chali jaati hoon.saying so she was about to open the door when she heard,u r going somewhere??

Ishita turned and got scared seeing her father in law.

Mr bhalla-itni raat ko kahan jaa rahi hai,puttar.koi emergency hai??

Ishita-nahi,actually actually thodi si emergency hai.she said reluctantly.

Mr bhalla-main kuch samjha nahi.

Ishita-actually I am hungry.she said looking down.

Mr bhalla-and??

Ishita-actually subah thik se khaayi nahi thi shopping ke chakker mein.phir shopping,yeh rituals aur raat mein woh card.i couldn't eat ,toh thodi si bhookh lag gayi .

Mr bhalla-but I still don't understand,tum itni raat ko kaha jaa rahi ho.

Ishita-amma ke Ghar.

Mr bhalla-kyun,hamare Ghar mein khana nahi hai??

Ishita-actually mummy ji ne kitchen mein ghusne se mana Kiya hai.

Mr bhalla-toh Kya hua,tum itni raat ko jaati toh usse pata thodi naa chalta.

Ishita-but mujhe toh chalta naa,I can't cheat her.woh mujhse itna pyaar karti hai,unka dil nahi dukha sakti.yeh sirf rituals nahi,unki khushiyan hai .

Mr bhalla-bahut bhookh lagi hai??

Ishita look at him and nodded in no.

Ishita-aap kahenge toh nahi jaaungi.

Mr bhalla-then don't go,it doesn't look good ki itni raat ko tum apne amma-appa ke Ghar jao.waise bhi now we r also ur parent,look at us for ur needs.

Ishita-ji papa ji.she said and was going when he said-yahin wait karo,I am coming.he said and went to kitchen.

Ishita sat there and said-chup chap so nahi sakti thi.bhookhi kahin ki.papa ji Kya soch rahen honge.but what he is doing in kitchen.she was thinking when he came with a tray.

Ishita got shocked seeing him and said-yeh Kya papa ji.

Mr bhalla-first hold it,it's really heavy.

Ishita hold the tray and saw two bowls of Maggi with two mugs of coffee.

Ishita kept it on the table and he said-lets eat,actually I was also hungry.yeh celebration mein kha nahi paaya thik se.

Ishita-kya zarurat thi,papa ji.mujhe kitna bura lag raha hai.

Mr bhalla-why r u feeling bad,waise bhi tum Zindagi bhar hum sabke liye khana banaogi.main nahi bana sakta ek din.lets eat,batana kaisa hai.waise achcha hi hoga.main banata rehta hoon raat mein kabhi kabhi.pehle akele khata tha,now I have u as my partner.banogi naa meri,partner in crime.

Ishita smiled and said-will love to.she said and both start eating.

Ishita-yum,it's yummy papa ji.aap bahut achchi cooking karte hai.thank u for this.

Mr bhalla smiled and said-thank u puttar ji.

Ishita-for what??

Mr bhalla-for everything.tu nahi jaanti, kitna khaali tha yeh ghar.ruhi bhi dukhi thi aur hum bhi.waise toh Raman hamari sab zarurat puri karta tha,but humse bahut dur tha.teri wajah se woh yahan aa gaya.

Ishita-woh mere liye nahi,ruhi ke liye aaye hai.

Mr bhalla-ruhi bhi toh teri wajah se aa paayi.issliye thank u.

Ishita-its not needed ,papa ji.

Mr bhalla-main kuch keh sakta hoon.

Ishita-boliye naa.

Mr bhalla-i know yeh Shaadi ruhi ke liye ki hai tune,but try to accept Raman also .woh waisa bilkul nahi hai ,jaisa dikhta hai.woh bahut achcha hai,bas uske saath bahut bura hua.jis biwi ke liye usne sab kuch kiya,uss shagun ne uske dil ke tukde kar diye.usse rude,heartless aur drunkard bana diya,warna woh toh drink bhi nahi karta tha.can u believe ek Punjabi joh drink nahi karta.he said smiling making her smile too.

Mr bhalla-he was my proud,aaj bhi hai.but bahut tut gaya hai woh ander se,akela hai,adhura hai.gusse se rehta hai but I know he is very alone aur main chahta hoon ki tum uski saathi bano.main nahi keh raha ki tum usse turant accept kar lo.but give him a fair chance,woh bahut achcha hai and u will be really happy with him.itna karogi naa mere liye,apne papa ji ke liye.he asked looking at her with hopeful eyes.

That's all for now,enjoy.

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. Loved Ishita and Mr. Bhalla's convo.. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Emotional too

Eagerly waiting for next part

Continue soon