Her innocence - His desire (MG OS) | note @ 4 // march 6th

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Her Innocence - His Desire (MG OS)

Hey guys it's sruthi again with another work 🥳😆 i wanted to post this yesterday but it's not edited yet...so i did now...it's a OS ... hope you all will like it ..... 

The party is on full swing.... the hall was decorated beautifully with all the bright Lights and orchid flowers ! the party is to celebrate the success of Maan singh khurana... as he got a bussiness man award for the nth time now !! .... so all the employees of KC decided to congractulate his boss by this party !! at first he was damn angry as he doesn't like all this extra things!!!.....but when he got to know the name who gave the idea of this party he immediately cooled down.... His secretary GEET how can he not accept it.... she is his LOVE....his desire....he was not interested in any of this but only her!!! 

He was looking at her intently....she is wearing a Red colored saree with gold embroidery work on it and was looking no less than an angel....she is looking beautiful ... her innocent hazel eyes adorned with kajal, lips glistened with pink lip gloss, she was wearing only a diamond studded earings .... her innocence was the first thing he got attracted towards her ! she is naive who doesn't know anything of the outside cruel world........ He was attracted towards her like a moth to the fire ... He wants to make her his in every possible way but he knew her well to do that..... She is scared of his passion, his desire, his intensity and even his love... YES HE LOVES HER and also confessed his love to her... but she just went off  from there, running saying nothing!!...she ignored him totally from that day .....she always tries to move away from him like she was scared of getting involved with him...and that is the last thing she wants..... but now he was tired of her rejection and her ignorance.... he will make her understand his love either through words or with his actions he was determined Now!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet was all lost in talking with her colleagues giggling unaware of her surroundings and the person who is looking at her with desire filed eyes from the corner of the hall!!...she excused herself and went to bring a soft drink for herself... All the while he was looking at her to get the chance to talk to her and be close to her.... but was irritated to see her so involved in them that she ignored Him! He silently went towards her and stood behind her back....his broad chest touching her bare back...sending shivers to their spine .....he felt her form stiffen and he knew that she was affected by him ! as he was by her !!!.............now they were standing at a lone corner of the hall and the lights were dim such that no person can see what was happening that side!

So this is all your idea to give a party to your boss as to say congratulations ?? he whispered huskily inhaling
 her honey scent ....he  involuntarily moved more close to her.... her scent was driving him insane and his thoughts went wild...he wants  to pull her closer to him and feel her body....he was loosing his senses!! She turned around abruptly startled by his sudden proximity and moved backward....

“ji...jiii..sir...cong..congractulations” she stuttered looking down feeling nervous and scared by the intensity of his eyes. Maan moved towards her again knowing she moves backwards and she did, till she felt her back hitting the wall!. He placed his arms either side of her and asked again “so you arranged this party to congratulate me for my success”? he whispered huskily looking at her downcasted innocent eyes. “jii...sir” she replied fisting her Saree side ways trying to glue herself more into the wall“ and you think  this all gives me happiness?” he asked her... his eyes now depicting his inner pain as if asking her why she always denies him, avoids him, ignores him And moves away From him!! Why can’t she get it.... my happiness lies in her...her acceptance.... he knew she likes him but why she fears to admit it ? why? He thought.. She looked at him confused hearing him.... unaware of his painful look..! he is not happy?, i did this all to make him happy...but i think as always i disappointed him again!! She sighed sadly and replied him innocently “sir par mai tho vo sab kuch kia jo apko pasand hai....i arranged the flowers you like....the food you like, the decoration, the hotel...this all i arranged for you..” she pouted cutely totally unaware of the effects she has creating him 

He put his finger on her mouth to stop her and said huskily “tumhe meri pasand ki itni fikar hain?” she fidgeted her dupatta for a second before saying “Haan” her lips touched his finger sending a jolt of fire in him.....he removed his finger quickly to control himself and looked at her with desire filled eyes “agar meri kushiki tume itni bhi fikar hain tho tum abhi mere saath mansion aaogi” he said and dragged her ... they went outside through backside door where no one can see them! He called adi saying him that he was leaving the party with geet and to take care of the other things in the party! Adi as usual followed his boss order without asking any questions!

Maaneet entered into the mansion... He dragged Geet upstairs towards his room...he was determined to get all his answers now and he will make sure she accepts him and that too today!!! Geet was confused that why he brought her here so she asked him innocently

“why are we here Maan sir!”

“No not Maan sir.... only Maan and we are here to discuss about something important !” Maan said huskily moving close to her placing his both arms on either side of the wall looking at her intently.

“Par sir ....maii... maii kaise” she said looking at his desire filled eyes but looked down immediately to see the intensity of his eyes.

“If you will call me Maan sir again...I'm going to kiss you then and there samjhi” he said smirking looking back and forth from her lips to her eyes.....daring her to call him...

“par... Aap tho mere boss hain...fir mai kaise”? she cutely pouted at him. Maan put his forehead on hers effected by her baby honey scent “Your innocence will drive me crazy one day!” he muttered under his breath controlling his wild thoughts. “I love you” he said suddenly unable to control his love for her ! he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself “mai tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon Geet” he said it in love filled eyes.she looked up at him in shock.

She thinks He is the famous business tycoon and can get any rich and more beautiful girls than her...but why was he so adamant to be in love with a middle class girl like her!!! She feels nervous whenever he was with her or around her... She is scared to get her named linked with his ... Totally she thinks that she can never match Maan in anything!

“par mai aapke liye sahi nahi hoon” Geet said moving away from him but stopped when she felt a tug on her saree to see that Maan holding the other end of the saree tightly.... He slowly moved towards her.... her blouse is attached with only two strings revealing her bareback to him....reaching towards her he put the saree on her shoulder saying “you don’t have to tell me that.. i do know ki mere liye kaun sahi hain aur kaun galat” moving more close to her ear he said huskily “Mere saath Naam jodnese tumhe dar lagta hain?.... Tumhe kya lagta hai ki mai tumare kabil nahi hoon...?” “Bas kijiye Sir.....Bas...ab aur Nahii” she was heaving heavily to hear him and see him so close to her. She was highly affected by him now!... “Nahii Geet Aaj Nahi....i will make sure you accept me” He said holding her shoulders turning her around so that now she is facing him.... he put his arm around her waist and the other hand under her chin making her look at him directly. “I do affect you Geet....” he said and unable to control his feelings for her....he pulled her more close to him if possible and kissed her eyes one by one saying love you...he kissed her on the forehead, her cheeks and her chin lingering his lips more than necessary! she gasped.... a shiver ran down her spine by his sudden touch...

Maan was not in his senses he was so lost in her....he wants to pull her closer to himself and make her feel what love is, And how madly and irrevocably he was in love with her.... he wants her to accept that she too loves him.... the feeling of a little distance between them was hurting him !

His control snapped when he felt her soft skin under his rough lips ...he pinned her to the wall by fisting her hands on either sides of the wall....he bent his head and placed open mouth kisses on her neck.... she gasped as he kissed her on the sensitive spot and moaned “Maan” .... “hmm” he kissed her jawline and looked staight in her eyes with his desire filled eyes and smirked hearing his name from her mouth for the first time...it felt like a music to his ears! “Hmm Maan acha hai...kam se kam Maan sir se tho behtar hai” he said teasing her ... she cutely blushed looking down unable to believe that she called him by name “I love you Geet....can’t you see my love towards you...i want you to BE MINE.. now and forever... Marry me geet’” he said bending on his knees and put his hand foward to hold her.... her eyes got wet looking at his love filled eyes...how can she be his, he deserves more than her... he can get more rich and beautiful girls unlike her... .. “par mai aapke liye ....” but before she continues she felt his rough lips on hers..

he knew her well and what are her insecurities and he will remove them by his love .... he kissed her by placing his rough lips on her soft ones.... he always thought of tasting her but she tasted more sweet than he thought .....not getting enough of her ...he kissing her more eagerly and passionately...... he sucked her lower lip between his causing her to part her lips involuntarily. He angled his face so that he can get the better access of her.. she gasped when he bit her lip and he deepened the kiss by sucking, licking and biting her lips more passionately ! ....... he moved away when he felt her out of breath.....he looked at her and then said breathing heaving "Bolo ki tum sirf meri ho..." she smiled breathing heavily and slowly nodded at him then whispered "I love you so much....even before you knew me... i used to admire you so much in my college days " she said blushing... maan smiled at her innocence and kissed her again..........

SO HOW'S IT..... ..... I'm not satisfied with it  as I tried to update it faster!! 

This concept is purely based on my imagination! 

PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT 

MY OTHER WORKS Be Mine 

Teri Meri Chahatein

Edited by Kuttisri - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awesome os......

thank god............geet nikli toh apne insecurities se..............

loved it.............. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on your first OS! 😊

Incredible OS! splendidly written!

wow Maan loves Geet.

can understand Maan's thoughts.... 

great that he decided to take thinks in his hands.

at least he knows she is affected by him.

glad that he realises she likes him...

wonderful that he decided to confront Geet! 

sad that Geet feels she is unworthy of him.

but Maan is adamant! liked that he confesses and proposes! 

nice that he will remove all her insecurities! 

finally she confesses.... 

perfect end

please post an epilogue? 

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
Pihumanglani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb os so geet also loved him but was not accepting because of her insecurities give another part of this os also pls

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

awesome os......

thank god............geet nikli toh apne insecurities se..............

loved it.............. 

Thank you soma😊

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome os

Finely Maan ke pyaar ne Geet ko confess karne ke liye majboor kar hi diya 😉

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats on your first OS! 😊

Incredible OS! splendidly written!

wow Maan loves Geet.

can understand Maan's thoughts.... 

great that he decided to take thinks in his hands.

at least he knows she is affected by him.

glad that he realises she likes him...

wonderful that he decided to confront Geet! 

sad that Geet feels she is unworthy of him.

but Maan is adamant! liked that he confesses and proposes! 

nice that he will remove all her insecurities! 

finally she confesses.... 

perfect end

please post an epilogue? 

Chetna thank you for liking it😳.... Nope dear I'm not getting to add epilogue to it....  It's just one shot 

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjeet6

Awesome os

Finely Maan ke pyaar ne Geet ko confess karne ke liye majboor kar hi diya 😉

Thank you Manjeet😊

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

Chetna thank you for liking it😳.... Nope dear I'm not getting to add epilogue to it....  It's just one shot 

oh ok... thanks! 

looking forward to the next OS.... ah no... 2 shot! 😉

shail_j15 thumbnail

Amazing OS... enjoyed a lot while reading...