Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just wanna explore MJ...his headspace is the thing I badly wanna know...hes’s something u can’t exactly put up with ur words ☯️

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mj's expressions doesn't match his behavior with Maya. I felt weird that in flashbacks, mj didn't physically assaulted like others did. He didn't even look at Maya getting hurt when she was getting beaten brutally. There is something fishy. I am up for mj's side story 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Mj's expressions doesn't match his behavior with Maya. I felt weird that in flashbacks, mj didn't physically assaulted like others did. He didn't even look at Maya getting hurt when she was getting beaten brutally. There is something fishy. I am up for mj's side story 

You mean he actually liked Maanvi and made her go through all torture including killing her baby to make her hate him on purpose? 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know what i think

i updated in another post too

anatara is only bothered about mrs roy designation

i think antara mj is arranged marraige by his parents 

diya is another hawk in mjs life shes after his money may be not love

when he met maya he wanted to just show her whose boss

but he actually started liking her or loving her because of her soft character

bad men get attracted to innocent girls usually

if antara and no one find out may be he would pay maya and buy an house and have that baby too

after all hes kept diya no for 30 years without caring for society and family

why such man scared to keep maya and baby

but this press made kachra of his plans

antara also gave dhamki to leave with sons

maya also gave dhamki to have press conference

his business would be in shambles than along with family life

so hesitatingly he became ruthless 

to save his family life and business reputation

somewhere mj loved maya in someways before he turned monster

otherwise see how happy he is decorating baby room etc

which man who does not want baby does such things

ppl turn ruthless to protect reputation and family and business etc

and their ignore their heart feelings

and any man in 40s would do what mj did, deny affair and get baby aborted and threaten maya to go far off from his and family life

but maya called press conference to threaten him into accepting their relation in public and not ready to abort baby also not ready to go to far of city also 

here antara threatening him there diya breathing down his neck there investors angry about affair rumors

thats why he let go off his heart and did what mind told him

majority men would do what mj did may be not as brutal but similar things even if they were not as rich as mj

please watch a movie called damini on rape case, to save family reputation they kill so many declare bahu as mad and even try to kill son etc 

even in house mj did not look like wanting to hit her he did that when antara instigated

human mind is complex you never know what it thinks and something else only heart says 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

You mean he actually liked Maanvi and made her go through all torture including killing her baby to make her hate him on purpose? 

well well may be he started loving manvi in his heart

but press, his family and society played spoil sport 

and he did what every man would do in such circumstances but in extreme lengths

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

You know what i think

i updated in another post too

anatara is only bothered about mrs roy designation

i think antara mj is arranged marraige by his parents 

diya is another hawk in mjs life

when he met maya he wanted to just show her whose boss

but he actually started liking her or loving her

if antara and no one find out may be he would pay maya and buy an house and have that baby too

after all hes kept diya no for 30 years without caring for society and family

why such man scared to keep maya and baby

but this press made kachra of his plans

antara also gave dhamki to leave with sons

maya also gave dhamki to have press conference

his business would be in shambles than along with family life

so hesitatingly he became ruthless 

to save his family life and business reputation

somewhere mj loved maya in someways before he turned monster

otherwise see how happy he is decorating baby room etc

which man who does not want baby does such things

Exactly, this is what I wrote in another post about Mrityunjay's justification to destroy Manvi. He actually did have feelings for her, he did actually love her. Initially, it started off as a fling for him, but then he fell for her. And he may have thought that he would keep her a secret and give her all the luxuries he felt she would desire. But Manvi did not desire luxuries. Manvi wanted respect, a name to their relationship, a name for her unborn child. And that is what cheesed him off. He thought that here I am trying to give her so much and she has the audacity of going against me, betray me, pull my name down to the mud. To taki woh khud mitti me na mile, usne Manvi ko mitti me mila diya. Kahin na kahin feelings hai, issi wajah se Diya is so insecure because of the close proximity he shared with her will now go away because Manvi has returned as Maya. She understands Mrityunjay, and that is why she knows that woh sanak kahin dabi huyi hai, aur shayad phir se ubhar ubhar ke baahar aaye. Like he is jealous of his own son, just imagine?

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly, this is what I wrote in another post about Mrityunjay's justification to destroy Manvi. He actually did have feelings for her, he did actually love her. Initially, it started off as a fling for him, but then he fell for her. And he may have thought that he would keep her a secret and give her all the luxuries he felt she would desire. But Manvi did not desire luxuries. Manvi wanted respect, a name to their relationship, a name for her unborn child. And that is what cheesed him off. He thought that here I am trying to give her so much and she has the audacity of going against me, betray me, pull my name down to the mud. To taki woh khud mitti me na mile, usne Manvi ko mitti me mila diya. Kahin na kahin feelings hai, issi wajah se Diya is so insecure because of the close proximity he shared with her will now go away because Manvi has returned as Maya. She understands Mrityunjay, and that is why she knows that woh sanak kahin dabi huyi hai, aur shayad phir se ubhar ubhar ke baahar aaye. Like he is jealous of his own son, just imagine?

hes not jealous of rudra till now

he loves rudra in his own ways very much

hes scared maya will harm rudra to take revenge on him 

thats why hes attacking maya again and again to scare her so she runs off leaving rudra

he already lost rishi does not want maya to kill rudra or hurt him in anyways

hes not yet idolising manvi now like 10 years back yet

thats all fake drama to scare her off rudra hurting mission

but in future you never know

exs na usually start loving easily again that feeling is buried in heat deep down and can resurface anytime

diya knows that shes also ex gf cum current gf LOL unique relation 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

about mj i can say this 

the baddest human has an heart too

some good human must find that heart 

for mj it was maya who found his real heart hidden somewhere behind business and family responsibility all life

mj is so bad no to his enemies and rivals 

yet hes very loving father to rishi and rudra(obsessive yes but loves them more than his life)

that means he has a heart somewhere hidden which opens only for rishi and rudra

maya too thru her innocence found his heart

but with mj kind of people they are practical not emotional

they cannot be romeo and drink poison for juliet or like salim be ready to leave throne for lover sake etc 

for them their position in society comes first over any love or family

tommorow if antara comes in way he will destroy her too may be

thats mj - practical men not emotional beings 

they can be emotional to family not in business etc 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

hes not jealous of rudra till now

he loves rudra in his own ways very much

hes scared maya will harm rudra to take revenge on him 

thats why hes attacking maya again and again to scare her so she runs off leaving rudra

he already lost rishi does not want maya to kill rudra or hurt him in anyways

hes not yet idolising manvi now like 10 years back yet

thats all fake drama to scare her off rudra hurting mission

but in future you never know

exs na usually start loving easily again that feeling is buried in heat deep down and can resurface anytime

diya knows that shes also ex gf cum current gf LOL unique relation 

@bold: I agree. Diya's insecurities aren't wrong. She knows what she is talking about. Antara always wanted the Roy title and so does Diya. Manvi only wanted respect and Mrityunjay's love, which is why probably he fell for her. Maya can never feel anything for Mrityunjay anymore. He left a hole in her heart, which Rudra has filled by giving her what she wanted - respect, equality, love. But Mrityunjay's heart does not have anyone, the other women don't need him for him, they need him for other reasons apart from him. So yes, Mrityunjay's own feelings may resurface again. I trust Mrityunjay very much and definitely trust the filth in his mind.

Yes, maybe he is thinking that Maya wants to hurt Rudra. But I guess some situations may prove otherwise. Probably if Rudra is targetted by someone else, then Mrityunjay and Maya may come together to rip him apart, and he may come to know that Maya isn't trying to hurt Rudra. But after that, his ego will not allow him to bear MayRa romancing each other.

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

@bold: I agree. Diya's insecurities aren't wrong. She knows what she is talking about. Antara always wanted the Roy title and so does Diya. Manvi only wanted respect and Mrityunjay's love, which is why probably he fell for her. Maya can never feel anything for Mrityunjay anymore. He left a hole in her heart, which Rudra has filled by giving her what she wanted - respect, equality, love. But Mrityunjay's heart does not have anyone, the other women don't need him for him, they need him for other reasons apart from him. So yes, Mrityunjay's own feelings may resurface again. I trust Mrityunjay very much and definitely trust the filth in his mind.

Yes, maybe he is thinking that Maya wants to hurt Rudra. But I guess some situations may prove otherwise. Probably if Rudra is targetted by someone else, then Mrityunjay and Maya may come together to rip him apart, and he may come to know that Maya isn't trying to hurt Rudra. But after that, his ego will not allow him to bear MayRa romancing each other.

I feel you want somehow mj to be good or him at least has some feelings for Manvi in his heart just coz diya insecurity is shown mj can't turn good for me he feel Manvi is kachara an aukaut nahi to her even he can't love his own sons truly just know to control them so he can just harsh Maya or want her in his lust not can have any feelings for her 

Let's Maya revenge be justified the core I'm not going to emptying mj n not want to be