Rashmi kicked shukla🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rashmi kicked shukla🥳
Kis kis ki performance hai finale main?
eww mahira dancing on l dheeme dheeme muh dekhna plastic kareena kapoor ka 🤣
Omg....they are using the line Aisi matlab Rashmi desai Jaisi in SidRa Finale performance
Made a joke out of such a big accusation
Pathetic and disgusting channel and makers
Chu🤬
Rashmi be Shukla ko laath mara ? Did I see something wrong ? 😲
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Wow rash sid ka best dance performance h its onscreen offscreen story themed. Romancing onscreen and chai feking offscreen. Excited
Good concept. They are professionals.
Anyways SidRa chemistry is super hot.
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Arhaan jale kude ja raha hoga SIDRA ka dance dekh ke 😆
I wish he was attending the finale, Debo ke haath uski haalat dekhni this aur arti ke expressions 😆
Shukla ka precap promo itna winner wala lag raha
Ye Finale dekhne ka bhi mann nahi kar raha
I hope before Finale starts spoilers of winner are out so I can decide whether to waste time or not🤔
Judging by the journey video, I am getting this strong gut feeling that Asim will win.
Originally posted by: Aishasim
eww mahira dancing on l dheeme dheeme muh dekhna plastic kareena kapoor ka 🤣
Insta ke comments padke seedhe gayi hogi shoot pe Mahira kaun!