Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: minu_8

Actually I don't mind if she becomes dancer.. it will be great if he does it willingly.. but even if not and she does it under majboori.. I just want her to not be ashamed of it and do it with her head high.. 

I actually dont want her to find her parents right now.. if they plan on never reconciling aman roshni its ok. If she finds her rich parents and it's a different track..but if aman's repenting and aman roshni reconciliation is on cards then I dont want her being on the same social status or higher.. bcos that will only mean she is now acceptable due to that.. he should pursue her even if she is a dancer.. 

I have NO confidence thar they r going to execute this well..  we r going to end up dissatisfied I feel whatever they r planning

all i want is roshni to not go back to JM just because he is ready to accept her .

Who is AJK? Who gave him the right ti treat roshni like a commodity?

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did any spoiler came out that she becomes a dancer? Or it’s jus our assumption ? As per the insta pic where they showed her house after leap it looks like they are in financial crisis if she realy dances she would earn good bcz salma told that once I think she will be workin in small  bakery 🧁 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

salma is not well as per the new bts pic ,so may be roshni went to the hospital for her .

I think she will become dancer reluctantly inorder to earn money to cure salma😫

Did any spoiler came out that she will be a dancer post leap/separation? Or it’s jus our assumption ? Bcz as per insta spoiler her house was soo poor if she dances she can earn more that’s what salma once said right

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

Did any spoiler came out that she will be a dancer post leap/separation? Or it’s jus our assumption ? Bcz as per insta spoiler her house was soo poor if she dances she can earn more that’s what salma once said right

assumption only .

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why are they showing her as poor.. I wished her to be independent and strong both emotionally and financially too after separation 🙄🙄 or it's just the start of her journey post separation 🤔 I really wish to see her journey how she became more confident on herself and strong 

Edited by SathyaT - 4 years ago