MJ is so disgusting but ashish is grt actor loving seeing jenny ashish such pure absolute performance
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MJ is so disgusting but ashish is grt actor loving seeing jenny ashish such pure absolute performance
count me two 🥺Originally posted by: Grey-licious
If we don't get MAYA after party sequence ,then I'm done with this show
I’m sick of watching this timid , scared maya
Originally posted by: shwetha85
Precap seems like a dream to me. Just saw it on YouTube as I live in US.
I am sure MJ is dreaming such a disgusting one ..
Because it seemed so unlike Maya to sit still while he chopped off her tresses