Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am happy of JW's choices. She likes to defy the norms. As far as her previous marriage is concerned, I feel she channels the emotions and the energy from her previous experience into her current shows. I always believe a good actor is one who has lived the story of their characters. 

I never found her so great previously but since Beyhadh, she has been a patakha. More power to you Jenny!🤗 

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s a pure coincidence. Jennifer did mention that she doesn’t want to be type casted. she likes to do different roles . 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Pooja was not female lead.

Yeah, I just meant the extra marrital affair became the beginning of the show. Zoya's husband cheated on him and hence EMA was there in Bepannah in  the beginning.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You missed Code M, albeit a Web series. Her character is such a badass in it. Jen has been very clear that she wants to stay away from saas-bahu sagas. Also fundamentally it's her characters that are different from each other- BH1 she played a sociopath, BP she played a naive innocent girl, BH2 she is playing the revenge queen! She has said she wants to do comedy next. 

CodeM is just 8 or 9 episodes long, that show can be binged in just one day, moreover the story and the ending there was just disappointing. Yes the theme was different but you can’t compare a short lived web series with a daily tv show which could go on forever.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Beyhadh 1 had no extramarital affair. Bepannah neither. 

Only Beyhadh 2 has it.

In Beyhadh 1 didn’t Arjun cheat on her with Saanjh? Then in bepannah her husband Yash was cheating on her with Pooja, and here she herself was involved an extra marital affair and was later cheated and abused by MJ out of spite.

It’s almost like she is taking up shows or is being offered shows that reflect her personal life with regards to her failed marriage.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

In Beyhadh 1 didn’t Arjun cheat on her with Saanjh? Then in bepannah her husband Yash was cheating on her with Pooja, and here she herself was involved an extra marital affair and was later cheated and abused by MJ out of spite.

It’s almost like she is taking up shows or is being offered shows that reflect her personal life with regards to her failed marriage.

Bepnnah yes, I forgot about the story. But in Beyhadh 1 Arjun never cheated on her with anyone. That Holi dance was an exception. Arjun stayed loyal to her for years before he started to get suffocated by Maya's extreme torture.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

CodeM is just 8 or 9 episodes long, that show can be binged in just one day, moreover the story and the ending there was just disappointing. Yes the theme was different but you can’t compare a short lived web series with a daily tv show which could go on forever.

Yh i said it's a web series but again in TV shows also it's the characters that she is playing which are different. And I enjoyed Code M thoroughly. It's just a bit too slow. 

Look at someone as amazing as Sriti Jha. She did splendidly before becoming a staple Balaji bahu. For me Jen and Sriti are easily the best of the best on TV. 

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh i said it's a web series but again in TV shows also it's the characters that she is playing which are different. And I enjoyed Code M thoroughly. It's just a bit too slow. 

Look at someone as amazing as Sriti Jha. She did splendidly before becoming a staple Balaji bahu. For me Jen and Sriti are easily the best of the best on TV. 

I loved her show Rakt Sambandh. I found it much better than Saubhagyavati Bhava.