Originally posted by: manzilmukul
His reactions were EPIC!
I loved how patient he was and he was okay with her loving the other one with all her heart.
All he ever wanted was to have a family and then she was his wife!
😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
His reactions were EPIC!
I loved how patient he was and he was okay with her loving the other one with all her heart.
All he ever wanted was to have a family and then she was his wife!
😭


🤣🤣
babe
100% Pavitra it is 🤣


some jokes are only exclusively meant for some people 🤭Originally posted by: 7O4JH7DBKVPL4ESP
What's there to laugh, di???🤔
❤️I remember you asking me to do the same in 69th AT😎
And I did in all the three posts in the first page


