Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab aur nahi raha jaa raha without asking for an update now plzzzz update soon please plzzzz continue it's a month yaar 😢😢

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yessssees please updateeeeeeeeee nowwwwww 

Taarey_tr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please update soon... Its been a month... Cant wait more to read... Update soon......

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

Finally I am back to commentsmiley16

Congratulations on completing the update on time...I knw kitna tough tha with ua busy schedule but u did itsmiley27smiley31

Now coming to update 

Yaar pehle do lines were really scary🙄

Bhai!!!!Purvi ne to full on dhamaka kar diya😆

Jo bomb phoota hai but it was needed

And thankgod usne Arjun,Rey n Taani kisiko misunderstand nahi kiya...It was a huge relief

Chalo Taani ko bhi Purvi ke whereabouts ke baare mein pata chal gaya

Rey kaam se bhaag raha hai🙄

Irada kya hai??

Mummy ne daanta😆

Uh-oh....Seems trouble...Lagta hai kuch dekh liya Taani ne🙄

Taani ki wishes ko maanta hai Rey❤️

Uske liye surprise plan kiya of engagement dress...Hayeee

Engagement ring ke liye pure Mumbai mein ghumein tht too in a single day aur usmein se bji madam ko kuch pasand nahi aaya...Beta Rey ye kaafi nachane wali hai tujhe 🤣

Loved what Rey did for her by reuniting her with her relatives❤️

Hayyeeee Itne pyaar se koi uthaye to maja hi aajaye

She finally got the ring of her dreams😳

Reyyy(Iske jaisa ek mujhe bhi courier kar de Shweta fir to life hi set hai😳)

Parttyyy why does this sound trouble

Sid ne TaaRey ko pakadliya🤣

Sid is the brother every girl wishes to have♥️

I mean Shivam n Taani's bond is great but Sid n Taani is adorb❣️

And eavesdropping karne ke liye chali hi gayi aakhir Taani😆

Ouch!!! Sid is right nahi le jaana tha💔

Y is Taani so insecure bdw🤔

SaaRey part was good but is Sara intrested in Rey or is it only friendship and she is just irritating him?

Rahul Muskan♥️

Armaan Riddhima caught while making out🤣

Rey n Sara together for dress trial n Taani also present🤦🏻‍♀️

Taani is jealous more like insecure seeing SaaRey

Sautan😆

Taani is ignoring Rey

One hour kuch nahi bola but chup reh ke bhi kaafi kuch bol diya dono ne

Saara ne call cut kiya ye pakka aur misunderstandings hogi 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Y is she sleeping in his room though🙄

Taani seems off on her engagement day which she herself was very excited about

Parul is Rey's ex😳😳😳

And u didnt felt the need to mention vo names Rey ki ex ke liye the😆

I really hope Purvi's parents accept Arjun❤️

Ye bomb blast wala Rey ka idea tha😲

Shivam Sneha❤️

Setting lagni hi hai dono ki😆

Rey had an idea she wanted to break the engagement but still didnt cleared it with her is very strange🙄🙄🙄

The f*ck....Taani heard half convo I am sure of it but the way it came out n Rey didnt explained himself was not right😵😵

Taani left for Newyork aur ghar pe kya bola🙄

Sid wanted to break TaaRey's engagement

But y??💔

Ohho...Kaha se kaha pahuch gayi story but I am loving these twists n turns😆

Eagerly waiting for next part(Now its a must to add this)🤣

PS:- I want to see jealous Rey...Taani to kaafi baar jealous ho gayi...Rey ko bhi dikha do yaar maza hi aa jaye fir❣️

All your questions will be answered in the coming chapter(s)!

About Parul, mujhe bas naam chahiye tha. And since this was a name dropped in the show as someone who Rey dated, I used it. Simple!

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Those two lines Shweta! They gave me a heart attack even before I read the update freakkk

GO PURVI!

Baiyya Aag lagarahi hai ye to full on!🔥🔥🔥

Naice naice, kabhi kabhi stern hona padta haina🌻🌧️

And the kid is here💃💃💃 

Why is Rey running away from engagement work! Bhai kya😂 it can be annoying but it's engagement work! So either he's to secure in the relationship ki yaha bhaav na do toh chalega ya he's running away? Scaryyy

Waah! Kya dekhliya waah! And he says that was weird! Ofcourse it was😂😂😂

Awww, the dress thing was so cute! And yes pink would look better, it's beautiful!!!

Awww! This worrying thing freak! Aise hi toh hua tha breakup! Aur Inka bhi temper Gaya bhai saath rehne hai toh ye to better deal karna padega bacho Ko what is this. Still so cute he brought here ❤️❤️❤️ and it's ok😁😁😁

Naadaan bachche hai. Itni aasani se kuch nahi samajhte yeh!

That comfort waala dialogue 😂😂 and Taani hitting him aww, so great to see them so chill uff. And then, her hoping for him to not go and him leaving anyway aghhh, I know it's just I read the whole thing and now I'm seeing rifts everywhere but ughh. He probably went for the rings but still, ughgghggghh

That morning scene is such a dream uff❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aaj jealous face dekhne Mila, fraud usne hi bola tha meri waali tere choose jaise jealous nahi hai Aashi Ko and he freaking jinxed it ullu🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Behen PhD kar rakhi hai tune? Kitna yaad hai!

He Bhagwan itna romance uff my heart is full, this role reversal thing is my fav and this dialogue and his reaction 😭😭😭 just Savouring these moments 😭❤️❤️🤦‍♀️😘😘😘

These rings are so cute and ye Taani pe honestly Rey ke gusse ka asar pada hai buri sangat uff😂🤦‍♀️ damn that moment, when I read these two lines here for the first time I was so freaking relieved 😂😂😂 good times

Why did you think I added them there😈

Don't stop her from crying! Never stop anyone from crying uff my personal belief hai ki please done do bohot kuch better lagta hai roke❤️

Aww my so much love❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ye Sid Aag kyu Laga Raha hai?!?! I know it could just be him telling her stuff naturally but bhai wo last moment agh

Aww man he feels bad for taking her, haaye ye toh kaafi typical party scene tha yaar itna upset kyu horahi hai ye, the luv part understandable but like otherwise they're just dancing!

This phone call was so damn cute, isko kitna reassure Kiya ki bhai apni Khushi bhi is hi se baatna chahta hai ye❤️❤️❤️

This is so cute!! AR were making out omg so glad they're cool!! And this family scene haha😂😂 Rahul bhi aagaya mastt

I feel so bad for bekhabar aunties, so sad sirf yehi bache the😂😂😂 honestly with that ooo Kiara also definitely senses something 😂😂😂

This dressing room sceneee! Sara kya karrahi hai waah😂😂😂 wth Rey sense Ni Kiya, Love the moment where Sneha and Shivam are speechless 😂😂😂 sautan😂😂😂😂😂

Freak yaar Taani, this chick and her jealousy 🤦‍♀️

And how was he planning to drop her, 3 idiots hai kya triple seat😂😂😂

Voh haan bolti toh Sara ko wahi chod deta. But usne na bola. Sad!😆

Hourlong call really😂😂 some free time they have, who talks first is a cool game lol 

kya cute baat kiye ye❤️❤️

Bhai ye dono same room me so rahe hai kya?!

Sara mean girl! But I understand, annoying people is fun😂😂😂

Awww such cute Mitra❤️❤️❤️

Muskaan and Rahul uff😘😘😘 

Also love the way you're showing the days pass

Thanks!

The case is gone wooh! Loved the moments it led to in between Taarey and ab chup chap Gaya niceee

Abey nahi karni engagement matlab🤦‍♀️ mere tp bache kuch bhi karte hai😂😂😂 wo tumhaare bhi kaam karraha hai aur tum complain🤦‍♀️ the Geetika scene was do cute!

Pretty pretty set up!

Omg Arjun is here I'm so happy😍😍❤️

Taani's entry is so cutee, Rey already heart attack, damn Rey sensed it😭

The photo waah😂😂😂😂 also Rey called Sara Jaanwar😂😂 yaar mujhe ne yeh Inka bada bromance vibe lagta hai where like love is the insults😂😂😂

Arjun and Sharon uff ❤️❤️ what conversations 😂😂😂

Shweta kaha haath dalwadiya, socha nahi tha the name was for a girl he dated😂😂 

Puchna chahiye tha na😆

ArVi meet❤️❤️ uff not much but still so muchh

Ahaha photography, again this moti thing is so like a platonic friendship yaar😂😂😂

Uff Rey and Sara planning something but Taani can't go beyond the call, yaar the fact that she called aise was so cute but aadhi baat se itna soch Rahi hai🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ too much on her mind

Sneha and Shivam make me happy 🌻

He Ran this moment, like I'm so glad she just said need time, it would've been better if she just asked but uff, chhoti hai ye😭 aghh why this, man she'll have to steel herself with the Aashi and dance part atleast if she has to be with him, dance to bhai karenge hi ye

This guy can't control his anger, his wrath will cause the end of him🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and these two lines again😭 damn the first time I read this sequence I was devastated, acha khasa soch ke padhi ki exam se pehle mood acha hojayega and ye padhke bhaiyya Dil pe lagi, Oops! Sorry! 😛was just upset then. I'm in awe of how genuinely you bring about these tough plot twists and how much you can make us feel

The thorns are here😂😭😭

She's gone😭, also for how long? I'm still clueless 😂😂

Honestly me too😆 But I think a month. Max two!

Managed to mhanje? Bhai casually bola ki koi saazish hai yaha🤦‍♀️😂

Damn update ka intezaar rahega, uff this had to go wrong here😭😭 waiting to see how this progresses and who this room mate is and overall what is happening with my baaki bacha couples..

Also bro Mai na full emotions me characters Ko bash Karli agar that's just because bada close feel karrahi hu inse for some reason, hope you don't mind

Feel free to do that. I love reading it❤️

See ya!❤️❤️

Replies in BOLD

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

First surprise see then shock🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ohhh godddd kya se kya hogaya bewaafa pyaar mein 

Thanks for long update but i m worried about what next

Passion manga tha problems nahi behen 😂😂😂😂😂

The update was awesome like mending past relationships, understanding new ones and to some extent misunderstanding some😂

Loved how rey encouraged her in mending with her sister

Also the lehenga amd rings both was reys romantic and caring nature of his for taani 🥰🥰

I agree with taani he still didnt kept clear picture about his relations with people

But i also feel giving the ring back wasnt an option either🙄🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I m also confused with the guy in new york what does imhe means when he said that sid managed not to get her engaged 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Good godddddd what will happen next 

I m excited as well as nervous for next part 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Fingers crossed

Problems ke bina passion ka maza kaise aayega?

Yeh journey understanding aur misunderstanding ki toh hai. That is life! 

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitaanu

I am in shock  kya tha ae poor taani hamesha usehe kyu sabko smajana padta hai no one will be able to see their love like that with any One ae rey hamesha kyu unki relationship love lightly leta hai Show mean bhi aur in this also 😡😡😡 mujhe nai pasand sara..... One side loving and caring and other side.....  Don't have words to describe ......... Drama and dhamaka expect kiya tha sadma nahi 😭😭😭😢😢😭😢😭😢😭😢          samj mein nahi aa raha kya kahu about the update.  Kya yaar aur aap ne bola next update mein time lagega 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Sorry sadma dene ke liye😛

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

at least anniversary vale post ke bad ek cute seen hi  de dete  ham manege Kar Lete ..

I would argue with this, there were a few cute scenes in it. Overall jhatka dena tha voh alag baat hai😈

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitaanu

Previous update taarey ko chodke sab couple mein problems thi aur ab sab log thik hai lekin taarey ke beach mein mahaproblem hai

Abh sab khush rahenge toh story kaise aage badhegi? 😛

2111_shweta thumbnail

Rey walked into his cabin and sat at his desk. Sharon and Swayam looked up from their work at him and then at each other. Both saw the confusion written on each other’s face.

“Tujhe kya Taani ke jaane ka ghum lag gaya?” Sharon chuckled.

“Aise engagement ke next day hi fiancée kat legi toh bura toh lagega hi na.” Swayam joined her.

“Tum dono ka hogaya ho toh kuch kaam kare?” He looked at them with a blank face.

“Sore topic? I can understand.” Sharon shook her head apologetically.

“Shar mein mazak ke mood mein bilkul nahi hoon!”

“He is right Sharon. We should focus on completing out project.” Swayam stopped Sharon from retorting back at Rey.

“Itna time kyun lag raha hai? Sab ready tha na?” Rey asked annoyed.

“Don’t ask! They started with finishing the cabins first.” Swayam shook his head.

“Pehle rehearsal halls khatam karne bola tha. Our cabins are not the priority!” Rey gritted.

“Materials ka kuch issue hua tha. Isiliye they started working on the cabins. Just do-teen din pehle AB ne Abhi se urgently voh shipment mangwaya. So, don’t worry time pe hojayega sab.” Sharon informed him.

“We have gone way over our time!” Rey reminded her.

“Kal se kahan gayab hai tu?” Sara barged in shouting at Rey.

“Sara yeh office hai, behave!” Sharon reprimanded.

“Sorry.” She rolled her eyes. “Where were you?” She snapped her fingers in front of Rey.

“Raat ko I came in late after you had slept aur subah jaldi nikal gaya tha.” Rey answered.

“Bullshit, you didn’t come home last night.”

“Taani ke saath hoga na voh.” Sharon teased.

“She left early morning on the tenth. Today is eleventh! Uss din yeh chup chap aake sogaya tha. Kal pata nahi kahan tha?” Sara looked at Rey who was engrossed in his laptop.

“Arre phone pe honge dono. Room mein baat karne aata toh tujhe disturb hota aur phir tu usse shanti se baat karne nahi deti.” Sharon explained.

“Ohh.” Sara chuckled. “When did she reach?”  She asked him.

“Tujhe kyun itni panchayat hai?” Rey sneered at her.

“Abhi seedhe muh poochu toh bhi problem hai?” Sara rolled her eyes at him.

“Enough now!” Swayam silenced them. “Sara, you can move to Sharon’s old place. Tere room ki padding complete hogayi. Abh tu aaram se so sakti hai wahan.” Swayam told her.

“Finally! Iske saath abh room share nahi karna hoga!” She did a victory dance.

“Old place? I thought she was moving in your house.” Rey looked up at Swayam.

“And catch them making out around the house? No thank you!” Sara raised her hands.

“Shut up!” Sharon hit her.

“Whatever! I’m happy ki mujhe mera room mil gaya!” Rey got back to his work.

“Phone kyun nahi kiya?” Tanya scolded Taani.

“Mumma mein bohot thak gayi thi, toh so gayi. Which I shouldn’t have done as abhi mujhe neend nahi aane wali.” Taani huffed.

“Bola tha jet lag ko avoid karne ka best way is follow udar ka time on plane. But I’m sure tu koi stupid si movie dekhte baithi hogi.” Sid taunted.

“Haan, meri engagement ki horror story.” Taani got lost in her thoughts.

Since the time Rey walked out on her, sleep had evaded her. Every time she closed her eyes, his face came up in front making her uneasy. They hadn’t spoken after that night. She wanted to explain him her reason but his action had made her numb. She rubbed her ring finger which a couple of hours ago adorned her ring.

“Kahan kho gayi?” Sid waved his hand in front of her.

“Kuch nahi.” She shook her head.

“Atcha abh khane ka kya kar rahi ho?” Tanya asked her.

“Aapne jo pack karke diya hai voh easily one week tak chal jayega. Uske pehle toh Siddo aa hi raha hai yahan.”

“Theek hai abhi tu kuch kha le. Mujhe yahan thoda kaam hai. I’ll talk to you later.” Tanya left.

“Siddo bhai kahan hai?” Taani asked when she didn’t see Shivam.

“Usko koi naya project mila hai. He is off to work already.” Sid informed.

“So abhi tu akela hai ghar pe?” Taani asked him.

“Nahi. Bhabhi Geet ke saath room mein hai and mom aur maasi bhi toh hai.” He narrowed his eyes at her. “Kyun?”

“Mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai.” Her voice was serious.

“Haan bol na.” He went in his room. “Abbe yaar Shivam ko bola tha uske kapde leke jaane. Abhi tak yahi pade hai.” Sid groaned.

“Jodhpur chale gaye teeno?” Taani asked.

“Haan kal subah hi they left. But yeh pagal ka samaan abhi tak yahin hai. Agar yeh galati se mere bags mein pack hogaya toh phir voh mujhe hi chillayega!”

“Packing shuru?”

“Haan teri tarah last minute karni nahi pasand mujhe. Aur madam tune bataya kyun nahi ki teri flight engagement wale night ki hai.” He sneered.

“Meri uss din ki nahi thi. Mein tere saath aane wali thi.” She informed.

“Phir?” He saw her face turn sad. “What’s wrong?”

“Why don’t you tell me?” She glared at him. “Tu meri engagement todne aaya tha?”

“What? Yeh kisne bola tujhe?” He widened his eyes.

“I’m heading out to work. I’ll be back late.” Taani heard and looked away from the phone to the door.

“Ty?” Sid squinted recognizing his voice.

“Yes Sid, it’s me!” Tyler walked over to Taani.

“When did you come back?” Sid asked. “Taani I had no idea that he was going to be there.”

“I came back early. Oh by the way congrats man!” Tyler smiled at Sid.

“For?” Sid asked.

“You stopped her from getting engaged!” Tyler looked at Taani.

Taani stared blankly at Sid. He looked at her horrified.

“Anyways I gotta go, I’m running late. Bye!” Tyler left.

“Let me explain.” Sid said as soon as Tyler left.

“Please. Kyunki mein soch soch ke thak gayi ki why?”

“See this was when I didn’t know who the groom was or how you felt about it. Tu jab New York aayi thi tune kuch bataya nahi tha iss baare mein. Fir jab maasi ne bataya ki teri engagement ho rahi hai, I just felt ki itni jaldbaazi kya hai. I mean you had just completed your graduation. Toh mein aate waqt soch ke aaya tha ki I’ll come there and straighten all your minds. Phir jab meine dekha ki tu Rey ke saath khush hai toh I realized ki I was wrong.” He explained. “And Ty is my roommate. He had seen me freak out on the news. I had discussed it with him and had told him that whatever happens I won’t let you get engaged so soon. But usne aisa kyun bola? I mean why did he congratulate me?” He questioned.

“Because.” Taani showed her empty hand.

“Tu ring ghar chod ke gayi hai?” He asked.

“Actually..” Taani narrated what happened at the night of her engagement.

“You started wearing dog tags again?” Swayam looked at Rey who was fidgeting with the metal pieces hung around his neck.

“Haan bas mann hua.” Rey quickly hid it inside his shirt hoping that Swayam didn’t see it.

“What are you hiding?” He asked Rey.

“Nothing.” Rey disregarded it.

“Kal se dekh raha hoon, you don’t seem yourself. Aur yeh Taani ke jaane ka ghum nahi hai. So speak up.” Swayam shut his laptop and looked at Rey.

“Kuch nahi hai yaar Swayam. I’m just stressed!” Rey tried to open his laptop but Swayam stopped him.

“Kuch nahi hai toh tu yeh ring necklace pehen ke kyu ghoom raha hai?” Swayam pulled it out. “Yeh toh?” Swayam widened his eyes as he recognized the engagement ring.

“Taani gave it to me for safekeeping.” Rey pulled it out of Swayam’s hand and hid it under his shirt again.

“Stop lying Rey. Kya hua hai? Taani ki ring tere paas kya kar rahi hai?”

“Bola na kuch nahi. Aur yeh Sharon kahan gayi?” Rey asked looking around.

“Mujhe kyun dhund raha hai tu?” Sharon walked in the cabin.

“Kaam ke beech gayab hogi toh dhundna hi padega na.” Rey taunted.

“Shut up. Meine mera kaam kar diya. Materials site pe pahuch gaye. So abhi mein ja rahi hoon. You guys continue.” Sharon announced.

“Ghar pe kaunsa kaam hai tujhe?” Swayam asked her.

“Sara ko help karne ja rahi hoon!” Sharon left.

“Make sure she doesn’t steal anything from me!” Rey shouted behind her.

He then opened his laptop and got engrossed in his work. After sometime, without realization he was playing again with the ring around his neck.

“Aagayi apne boyfriend ki yaad? Aur voh bhi itni subah?” Rey teased Taani on answering her call.

“You have been the one ignoring me!” She taunted.

“I was working yaar.”

“Haan jaanti hoon. Atcha I’m keeping the phone. I don’t know why I had called you.” She pouted.

“Arre?” He furrowed his brows.

“Bye Rey.” She giggled.

Rey shook his head smiling at her.

“Meri bra kahan phenki tune?” Sara yelled at Rey as he disconnected the call.

“Bed pe tera sab samaan pada hai. Udhar hi hogi. I haven’t touched anything!” He glared at her.

“Aaj ke dress ke saath sirf wahi ek pehen sakti hoon. Kahan gayi?” She started tossing her clothes.

“Sara, I’ll kill you! Room ka kya kabada banake rakha hai tune!” He looked around the mess in the room.

“Shut up! I know tune hi kahi phenki hai!” She glared at him.

“Why would I? Aur tu yeh bata tere bags abhi tak yahan kyun pade hai?”

“Toh kya naachti rahoon yahan se wahan? I can’t go home to sleep jab tak voh kaam khatam nahi hota. There is no other place where I can sleep peacefully except your room! Aur yeh mess abhi bas kuch aur din ke liye. Itne saal mujhe jhela hai tune, kuch aur din jhel le.” She mocked him. “Oh mil gayi!” She found her bra peeping from under her dress.

“How easy was it for you to assume that I was cheating on you? And after all this time? I thought I had told you loud and clear that I had no one in my past. Why is it so hard for you to believe? And you got engaged just for the sake of your family? Why did you have to pretend to be happy all night long? Seedha aake bolti ki Rey I need time to think over all this. I can’t get engaged today!” Rey thought staring at his laptop screen.

“Mila voh mail?” Swayam asked Rey.

On getting no response from him, Swayam looked at Rey and saw him lost in his thoughts. He walked up to him.

“What’s wrong?” Swayam placed his hand on Rey’s shoulder.

“Kya hua?” Rey asked startled.

“You’re seriously worrying me. Kya hua hai?” Swayam sat across him.

“Kuch nahi yaar. Tu tension mat le.” Rey shook his head.

“Tu nahi bata raha?”

“Swayam..”

“Fine, you stay in your dreamworld mein uske ghar jaake pata kar lunga!” Swayam got up and started to leave.

“She said she needs time.” Rey spoke.

“Time?” Swayam came back and took his seat.

“She is unsure if she wants this. She needs time to decide.”

“Aur yeh engagement?”

“Yeh huyi kyunki sab iss se khush the. Voh nahi.” Rey closed his eyes and leaned on the backrest.

“But atchanak hua kya?” Swayam asked.

“I can’t tell you the reason. I’m sorry.” Rey clenched his jaws.

“You lied to me Rey! I don’t know what to believe these days Rey, your words or my eyes!” Her words rang in his ears.

“Ghar pe bataya?” Swayam asked. He didn’t want to force the reason out of Rey. He could see Rey struggling with it.

“Nahi. Aur tu bhi kisiko mat batana.” Rey instantly sat straight.

“Engagement tooti hai. They need to know. You can’t keep this from them.” Swayam widened his eyes at Rey.

“Engagement kaha tooti hai? She just said she needs time to think.” Rey tried to calm him down.

“Aur yeh ring?” Swayam pointed.

“We had a heated argument aur phir meine gusse mein aake uske haath se ring kheench li thi!”

“Tu pagal ho gayi hai?” Sid shouted as soon as she was done explaining herself.

“Siddo yaar. Please don’t disparage me now!” Taani whined.

“I’m not, but you could have talked to him. Ya mujhse aake baat karti.” Sid passed her a sad smile. “I shouldn’t have triggered you to go to that pub.”

“Don’t take this on you now!” She immediately warned him.

“But somewhere it is my fault. I was purposely trying to make you jealous. Agar mein voh sab nahi bolta toh shayad tere dimaag mein yeh sab aata hi nahi.” Sid sat holding his head.

“Siddo, this isn’t your fault. Yes I was jealous but you had no part in the decision I took. I had other reasons why I did this.”

“Let me guess your other reason. Sara, right?” He eyed her.

“I know that they both are close, but..” She left her thoughts hanging.

“Isn’t he close to everyone else as well?” Sid asked.

“Sid.” Aruna knocked on his door.

“Haan mom?” He looked at the door.

“Abhi tak phone rakha nahi?” She asked looking at him.

“Haan bas I was explaining her some things.” Sid smiled at Aruna. “Aapko kuch kaam tha?”

“Hum sab lunch ke liye baith rahe hai. Tum phone rakh ke bahar aajana. Usko bhi sone bol. Thak gayi hogi voh.” Aruna left.

“Siddo.” Taani grabbed his attention as soon as she heard the door close.

“Kya hua?”

“Ghar pe please kuch mat batana.” She pleaded. “Aur agar Rey ke ghar se call aaya toh please handle it. I don’t have it in me to tell mumma ya bhai about this. Please.”

“You don’t worry, I’ll handle everything before I leave.” He disconnected the call.

“Maasi Taani ka kya samaan hai which she forgot to take?” Sid walked into the house and found Juhi and Rey seated in the living room with Tanya.

“Tum nikal rahe ho?” Juhi asked him.

“Haan kal raat ki flight hai.” He smiled awkwardly at her.

“Meine uske room mein nikal ke rakha hai. Ruk laati hoon.” Tanya got up.

“Maasi relax. I’ll get it myself.”

“Taani bhi na hadh karti hai. Engagement ke raat ki ticket nikali aur kisiko bataya bhi nahi usne. Packing toh dhang se karne aati nahi usse. Thankfully yeh ja raha hai.” Tanya cursed Taani.

“Haan Rey ne bataya mujhe sab.” Juhi said and Sid stopped in his tracks.

“Here we go. Rishta cancel in three, two..” Sid shut his eyes close to face it.

“I was so mad at him. Par aise bhagne ki aadat isse bhi hai. Toh yeh kya usse samjhata.” Juhi shook her head at him.

Sid opened his eyes and furrowed his brows in confusion.

“Yeh sab apne mann ki hi karte hai. Humari kahan sunte hai kuch.” Tanya sided with Juhi.

“Aunty agar hum aapki koi baat nahi sunte toh aaj yahan nahi hote.” Rey said.

“Bohot meherbani ki humpe engagement karke.” Juhi rolled her eyes at him. “Abhi thodi aur bhi kardo aur shaadi bhi jald se jald kar lo.”

“Itni bhi nahi sunni hai aap sabki. Shaadi ka topic bhi mat nikalo abhi.” Rey stopped her.

“Rey ne bhi kuch ghar pe bataya nahi hai.” Sid smirked. “Matlab baat itni bhi nahi bigdi hai.” He smiled and went into Taani’s room to pick up her stuff.

On his way out he looked at Rey and mentally smirked as an idea popped in his head. He quickly went next door to his room and dialed Armaan’s number.

“Sid what is wrong with you? Voh apni academy chod ke wahan kyun jana chahega?” Armaan asked annoyed over the phone.

“I know yeh uska dream project hai but samajh na Taani wahan hai, dono ki abhi just engagement hui hai. Wouldn’t he want to spend time with her?” Sid pleaded hoping Armaan would agree.

“Haan par..”

“He got you your love. Tu bhi kuch kar uske liye.”

“Fine. I’ll do something.” Armaan agreed.

“Great!” Sid grinned.

“Tu kyun itna khush ho raha hai?” Armaan was suspicious.

“Taani meri behen hai yaar. And she is lonely there. Usko company mil jayegi.” Sid made up an excuse.

“Aren’t you leaving tomorrow?”

“Haan par Rey ki baat alag hai. Plus I have a project on which I have to work as soon as I reach there. And I might have to travel to a different state for that. So please meri behen aur tere bhai ke liye kuch jugaad laga de.”

“Bas bas, hojayega kuch.”

“Waise how are things going on with Riri?” Sid asked.

“Good. Mom is really happy.” Armaan smiled.

“Of course, she is!”

“Aaj dinner pe bulaya hai usse.”

“Wedding bells?” Sid chuckled.

“May ring soon.” Armaan joined.

“That’s great man. Please advance mein bata dena. Chutti ka jugaad karne.”

“Sure.”

“You start arranging work for Rey. I’ll get back to packing.” Sid disconnected the call.

“Rey?” Sara entered Rey’s room.

“Sara? Kya hua?” Rey got up.

“Tujhe kya hua? Sleeping so early?” She questioned.

“Just tired. Tu bata.” He sat straight and patted next to him.

“I have a favor to ask.” She sat next to him and spoke softly.

“Uncle ko mana liya, he won’t stop you from going back to Paris. Abh aur kya?” He side-eyed her.

“Yeah thanks for that. Sharon was clearly no help with it.” Sara rolled her eyes. “But only you can help me with this. Please.”

“What are you up to now?” He squinted.

“New York Fashion Week is coming up aur mujhe voh attend karne jana hai.” She told him.

“Haan toh go! Who’s stopping you?”

“Dad! He is like abhi toh aayi hai aur abhi ghumna bhi hai tujhe? Ugh!” She groaned.

“He is right. You’ve come back after four years and that too just for a month. Usme bhi tujhe New York jana hai?”

“Haan toh yahan se NYC and then back to Paris. I am staying here for a month, just chaar din pehle nikalungi yahan se. Usme bhi problem hai sabko!” She pouted.

“How am I supposed to help with this?” Rey asked.

“It’s simple.”

“Explain.”

“Tu NYC jaane ka plan bana and I’ll tag you along. If dad asks I’ll say ki tere saath time spend karne nahi mila so this. Simple!” She grinned.

“Mera toh yahan kuch kaam hi nahi hai na jo tere liye New York aau.” He glared at her.

“Yaar, tu Taani se mil lena. Come on I know you want to.” She coaxed.

“Teri behen mere sar pe chadhke baithi hai. Usko yeh pata chala na maar hi dalegi mujhe.”

“Usko mein mana lungi, tu dad ko pata na. Please.” She got down on her knees and begged him.

“What’s up?” Armaan knocked on Rey door.

“Bhai dekho na yeh Rey kitna sadu hai. New York jaane ka plan bana raha hai and when I told him ki mujhe bhi le chal for the fashion week toh maan hi nahi raha.” Sara complained.

“Bhai yeh jhoot bol rahi hai.” Rey looked wide eyed at Sara.

“Jhoot kya? Aren’t you missing Taani?” Sara retorted.

“What I think is Taani wahan jaake tujhe bhool gayi hai.” Armaan chuckled. “Aaj kal tujhe koi call nahi aate.”

“Exactly, Isiliye toh jana hai isse NYC.” Sara winked at Rey.

“Dono jao yaar yahan se!” Rey huffed.

“Armaan, you should help him out.” Riri entered and stood next to Armaan.

“You too?” Rey looked at her.

“You are miserable here and clearly missing her a lot. So just go and spend some time with her.”

“I have a lot of work to complete here!” Rey opposed.

“I agree with Riri. Rey, tujhe jana chahiye!” Swayam joined them. “Idhar ka kaam hum handle kar lenge.”

“Tum sab ghar pe kya kar rahe ho?” Rey asked annoyed.

“I live here!” Riri said.

“Riddhima ko lene aaya hoon.” Armaan informed.

“Tujhse milne aayi hoon.” Sara said.

“Terese baat karni thi.” Swayam said.

They all spoke all at once making Rey stare at them.

“Mere room mein kya kar rahe ho?” He glared at them. “Niklo yaha se!” He started pushing them out.

“Mein kahin nahi ja rahi.” Sara ducked under his hand and went and sat on his bed.

“Sara?”

“Are you gonna help me or what?”

“Even if I agree, teko entry kaise milegi? Visa hai?” He folded his arms.

“Hain mere paas visa. Tu uski tension mat le.”

“And tickets to that stupid thing?”

“Firstly that’s not stupid. That is what I study! Aur tickets ke liye mere college ke kuch contacts hai. Discount mein miljayegi!” She grinned.

“If I do agree, I’m going for work purpose. Chutti pe nahi aanewala mein. Pata chala mujhe bhi kheech li tu udhar!” He rolled his eyes.

“Hayye, love you!” She hugged him.

“I haven’t agreed yet.” He pointed out but she knew his answer was yes.

“Don’t worry Luv, iske liye kuch kaam nikaal lunga mein.” Armaan winked at Sara.

“Thanks bhai and stop calling me Luv.” She pouted.

“Toh aur kya bulaye? That is your name.” Swayam chuckled.

“Bye!” Sara huffed and left making them all laugh..

“Kaun tha voh idiot?” Swayam looked at Rey.

“Luv Khanna!” Rey chuckled.

“Dono namoone the.” Swayam shook his head.

“You guys carry on. We have to leave.” Armaan turned to leave.

“Bhai agar koi kaam hoga toh hi mein jaa raha hoon.” Rey stopped Armaan.

“Kaam ke beech tu Taani se kaise milega?” Armaan teased.

“That is my lookout. But agar kaam ka bahana nahi hua toh Sara mujhe pakka voh stupid shows mein ghumayegi. So please, help me out!”

“Mein dekhta hoon kuch. Abhi hume dinner pe jana hai.” Armaan forwarded his hand to Riri and they both walked off.

“Abhi tak tune nahi bataya na?” Swayam asked Rey after they left.

“Batane ke liye kuch nahi hai Swayam.” Rey brushed it off.

“It’s good ki at least Sara ki wajah se tujhe Taani se milke sab sort out karne ka chance milega.”

“Saale! Tune Sara ko yeh idea diya na?” Rey widened his eyes at Swayam.

“I had to. Everyone has started to doubt that there is something off with you. You can’t hide this news for a long time. Uske ghar se bhi kisine kuch kaha nahi hai. Which only means that usne bhi ghar pe bataya nahi hai. So mend things before it’s too late!” Swayam made him understand and left.

“Mom what is all this?” Armaan asked looking at the dinner table.

A roasted chicken sat in the middle of the table surrounded by puff pastries, pies, salad, breads, crisps and dips.

“I didn’t know what all Riri likes. So, I made all this.” Ananya smiled at Riri.

“Isse normal khana pasand hai. Yeh sab kya hai.” Armaan shook his head.

“Aunty you didn’t have to do all this.” Riri smiled awkwardly at Ananya.

“Don’t be so formal yaar.” Muskaan shook her head at Riri and sat at the table.

“Yaar bohot bhook lagi hai.” Rahul came out of his room. “Yeh kya hai?” He asked looking at the table.

“Mom ne Riri ke liye banaya hai.” Muskaan chuckled seeing his face.

“Kya baat hai!” He sat next to Muskaan. “Mujhe toh kisine ghaas bhi nahi daali thi.”

“Abhi daal rahe hai na. Kha!” Armaan served him salad.

“Tum sab ek saath shaanti se nahi baith sakte? Aur agar kisiko koi problem hai toh order kar lo kuch.” Ananya scolded them.

“Great! Raool, pizza khayega?” Armaan looked at Rahul.

“Armaan!” Riri widened her eyes at him.

“Kya? She just said order something.” He defended.

“Aunty thank you so much. But you really didn’t have to do all this for me.” Riri smiled at Ananya and sat at the table.

“At least one person is happy with the food.” Ananya mocked serving herself.

“Of course she will be. Bachpan se yahi ghaas-phus khate aayi hai yeh.” Armaan pointed out taking a bite of the chicken.

“Riri, I’m asking you again, why him?” Muskaan asked looking at Armaan.

“Exactly! You are so quiet and held together. And look at him, all over the place!” Rahul said.

“Well brother-in-law, haven’t you heard of the term opposites attract? Which makes me wonder how are you two together?” Armaan mocked.

“So Riri, ya Riddhima? Kaunsa naam prefer karti ho tum?” Ananya asked her.

“Whatever you feel comfortable with. Mera koi preference nahi hai.” Riri answered.

“Mera hai, Riddhima.” Armaan answered.

“Bohot saalon se Riri sunne ki aadat ho gayi thi toh abh Riddhima thoda ajeeb sound karta hai. But I do like it.” Riri smiled.

“Jo bhi ho tumne mujhe bohot khush kiya hai. I feel so happy to call you a part of this family.” Ananya grinned.

“Thank you. I was so nervous when I came here.”

“Armaan ne hi tujhe faltu ka daraya hoga.” Rahul mocked. “Iski bohot purani aadat hai yeh.”

“Kya baat hai Raool? Why are you bringing up the past today?” Armaan raised a brow at him.

“Well I was wondering since morning ki detective kiske peeche lagana chahiye, tere ya Riri ke? Why should I be the only person who experienced the fun?” Rahul smirked.

“Saale!” Armaan laughed. “Kya din the yaar voh. I had so much fun whooping your ass.”

“Fun?” Muskaan scoffed. “You had made my life a living hell!”

“Oh come on it wasn’t all bad.” Armaan chuckled.

“Mom even you didn’t take my side.” Muskaan pouted.

“Haan toh tumne mujhe thodi kuch bataya tha Rahul ke baare mein.”

“Toh aapne by default Armaan ki side li thi?” Rahul asked her. “Mom, I’m very hurt. I thought I was your favorite son.” Rahul mimicked wiping tears off his face.

“Next time glycerin use kar lena. Impact thoda jyada hoga.” Ananya suggested making them laugh.

“Aunty dinner was amazing. Thank you so much.” Riri told Ananya.

“Chale?” Armaan looked at Riri.

“Ruko.” Ananya stopped them.

“Kya hua?” Armaan asked her.

“Chalo mere saath.” She led them to the couch and made them sit together.

“What’s going on?” Riri whispered to Armaan.

“I have no idea.” He whispered back.

Ananya brought the pooja tray with her. She applied vermilion on the centre of their foreheads and said prayers to ward off any evil from their lives.

“Wow, that escalated fast.” Rahul chuckled.

“I know.” Muskaan joined. “Armaan congrats, tera roka ho gaya.”

“Mom what is all this?” Armaan looked at her.

“Tujhe shaadi ke liye manana apne mein hi bohot bada kaam hone wala hai. Toh abhi ke liye let me be happy with this.” Ananya hushed him making Riri giggle.

“Actually mom, I’m ready. I’ve been ready for the past couple of months.” He looked at Riri. “I was just waiting for her to say yes.”

“Really?” Riri widened her eyes at him. “And what the f.. what was I need time to heal crap about?”

“I need time to forget all that not time to decide if I want to marry you. I had made my decision long back when I was going to propose you.”

“Matlab tum dono ready ho?” Ananya asked them and they nodded.

“Now that’s some love story!” Rahul chuckled making them all laugh as well. His eyes met with Riri who immediately stopped laughing when she saw him.

After some time, Rahul approached Riri who was sitting alone while Armaan and Muskaan were running behind Ananya to stop her from calling wedding planners and relatives and announcing the date of the engagement.

“Hey.” He sat next to Riri.

“Hi.” She smiled at him.

“Congrats, looks like mom tum dono ki shaadi kal hi kara dena chahati hai.” He chuckled looking around the house.

“She looks really happy with the news.” Riri smiled.

“That she is. Itna khush meine mom ko sirf ek baar dekha hai iss se pehle.”

“On your marriage?”

“No! Tabhi toh everyone hated me.” He chuckled. “It was when Kiara was born.”

“Hated?” Riri asked.

“Muskaan had kind of ran away from her family for me. Toh thodi animosity toh thi shaadi ke time pe.”

“You must really not like me.” She looked down.

“Why do you say that?” He was puzzled.

“Rahul, I know what you had to go through to get your love while it was basically a cakewalk for me. I mean everyone just accepted me without any questions.”

“Well, you do have an advantage over me.”

“Who, Rey?”

“That and you are basically an orphan.” He bit back his smile. “Abh tumhare childhood ke baare mein pata chalne ke baad toh koi kyun tumhe accept nahi karega?”

“I’m really sorry.” Riri apologized making Rahul alert. There was not a thread of sarcasm in her voice.

“I was joking Riri. I agree I had to fight for my love but it wasn’t a cakewalk for you. You too fought for your love. You had your different struggles. So please don’t compare yourself with me and please never take me so seriously.”

“How was dinner?” Rey knocked on Riri’s door.

“It was good.” She smiled and gestured him to come in. “Can I ask you something?”

“Go ahead.”

“Why did you go to such drastic ways to make sure that Rahul was fit for Muskaan?” She questioned.

“Because I didn’t want her to break her heart.”

“And what about me? Didn’t you have the same concern for Armaan?”

“I knew you. I knew what kind of a person you were.”

“But you didn’t know anything about me. I hadn’t told you about my past.”

“Call it a hunch then. But why are you asking all this?”

“Aaj dinner pe Rahul sounded upset. He told me it was nothing but.. I don’t know.”

“Upset? Over what?” Rey squinted and then it struck him. “Have you lost your mind? And what the hell did that idiot tell you? Usko abhi theek karta hoon mein!”

“He didn’t say anything.” She calmed him. “But tell me one thing, if I wasn’t an orphan would your family have accepted me like they did?”

“What has that got to do with you being an orphan? Tum sab ladkiyan pagal ho! Kahin ki baat kahin bhi jod leti ho. I’m sure that idiot has said something!” Rey held his head in frustration. “Just get one thing clear, tera aur bhai ka case is completely different than Rahul and Muski. Don’t you think ki usko humne torture kiya toh even you deserve it. We learnt our lesson then that it was not right of us to do all that, so repeating that on you was out of question!”

“But is he..”

“He wouldn’t be siting here with us and joking about it if he wasn’t okay with it.” He cut her question.

“Okay relax. I’m sorry. I was just feeling guilty ki itni easily Ananya aunty ne mujhe accept kar liya aur aaj roka bhi ho gaya.”

“Roka?” He widened his eyes at her.

“Yeah I know tum log mein voh proper roka ceremony nahi hoti but it was kind of that today.” She smiled.

“I’m so happy!” He hugged her. “Kitne dino baad aisi khush khabri suni hai!”

“You just got engaged a week ago.” She reminded him.

“Yeah I know, you don’t have to remind me that!”

“All good?”

“Great! I’m going to meet her in a few days.”

“Sort out whatever it is with her.”

“What?”

“You can’t fool me Rey! You don’t look happy at all since your engagement.”

“You noticed?”

“Your sullen face is hard not to notice. Why do you think Armaan is ready to make up some shitty work for you? Ghar pe sab baat kar rahe the. Bas tu khud ki duniya mein jee raha hai.”

“So everyone knows?”

“That you fought with Taani? Yes!”

“Oh!”

“Go and get her back!”

“Yes I will!”

“Oh look, you decided to come back!” Tyler taunted as Sid entered the apartment.

“I had to comeback before you corrupted my sister’s mind with your bullshit!” Sid retorted. “Where is she?”

“In her room.” Tyler answered.

“Good!” Sid walked to him. “Now I can finally punch you for telling her everything!” Sid closed his fist.

“Hey relax man!” Tyler started running away. “The last conversation we had about her was you telling me that she can’t get engaged this soon and then I saw her without a ring and put two and two together.” 

“Siddo?” Taani came out of her room.

“Thanks T, you saved me!” Tyler sighed.

“T?” Sid looked at him.

“Yeah, T and Ty have become the best of friends in your absence!” Tyler said.

“Ummm..” Taani scrunched her nose.

“Okay not best but good ones at least?” He asked her and she nodded.

“So you weren’t bored here?” Sid asked Taani.

“No, Ty is fun. He is taking me to his pub tomorrow.” Taani grinned.

“His pub? He works there. He doesn’t own it!” Sid taunted.

“Don’t be mean.” Taani reprimanded.

“Let him be. He is paying for himself!” Tyler smirked at him.

“What about me?” Taani asked.

“I’ll take care of you.” Tyler smiled at her.

“I don’t need to pay as I’m not coming.” Sid said.

“Why?” Tyler asked.

“I’m leaving for Boston tomorrow morning. Will be back late almost the next morning.” Sid informed.

“Sid!” Taani whined.

“I have to go Taani. But you guys have fun.”

“We will!” Tyler sneered.

“Ty, I think we should go some other day. I don’t drink.”

“Neither do I drink on job. I’ll be working. You can sit across me. I can hook you up with someone amazing. I can be your wingman tomorrow.” Tyler persuaded.

“No hooking her up with anyone.” Sid opposed.

“I thought you were my cool brother.” Taani pouted.

“Fine!” Sid rolled his eyes. “Just don’t get into any trouble.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be with her.” Tyler assured.

“We might turn into best of friends.” Taani chuckled.

“Sure but why did you just lie?” Tyler asked Taani.

“What lie?”

“You said that you didn’t drink. You had two glasses of wine with me the other day.” Tyler pointed out.

“Were you trying to get her drunk?” Sid sneered at Tyler.

“I was cold. The wine helped.” Taani giggled. “And that was the second drink I ever had.”

“If you want you can get drunk tomorrow. I’ll be there to look after you.” Tyler smiled at her.

“Try karna hai kuch? Kuch hua toh I’m here.”

Rey’s words resurfaced in her memories and her smile faded. Sid and Tyler noticed the change immediately.

“Not again T! You promised me that you won’t let his memories haunt you.” Tyler looked sternly at her.

“When did this happen?” Sid asked.

“Nothing happened Siddo. I was just feeling alone the other day.” Taani explained.

“And you aren’t allowed to feel that way in my presence, right Sid?” Tyler looked at him.

“Right!” Sid agreed. “Also, trust me I’ll be done with my work in a day.”

“Siddo relax. I’m fine. Ty is here with me, I’m not alone. You don’t need to rush.” Taani assured him.

“Even if you are not, you’ll be fine once Rey gets here.” Sid thought.

“So what are your plans for today?” Rey asked Sara.

“You tell me. Kahan ghoomane le ja rahe ho mujhe?” Sara asked back.

“Mein yahan kaam pe aaya hoon.” Rey reminded her.

“Tera kaam kal se chalu hota hai. Aaj kya karna hai bol?”

“Tu bata kidar jana hai?” Rey asked.

“Central park, Brooklyn bridge, Times Square pe photos and of course Upper West Side, Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment and F.R.I.E.N.D.S building!” Sara grinned.

“Carrie Bradshaw?” Rey narrowed his eyes.

“Sex and the City!”

“Pehle teen samajh sakta hoon but kisike ghar ke saamne jaake photos kyun lene hai tujhe?”

“Dekh pata nahi yahan wapas aana hoga bhi ya nahi. Toh mujhe jeene de!”

“Last three mein se ek jagah pakka tujhe leke jaunga if I get to caption that pic of yours. Chalega tujhe?” Rey smirked.

“I can let go of the other two, but I need to go there. So whatever it takes!” Sara agreed.

“You will not beg me to take it down later?”

“I need to see that F.R.I.E.N.D.S wali building. Baaki sab bhaad mein jaaye!”

“So we have a deal then!” Rey smirked.

“I know what your caption is going to be and I don’t give a f*ck about it!”

“Good! Let’s go then. That is our first stop.”

“You know I love you, right?” Sara pulled his cheeks.

“We have a deal Sara.”

“I’m not breaking it. I’m just telling you how much I love you for this.” She hugged him.

“Chal abh.” He chuckled.

“Tu bhi bol sakta hai that you love me.”

“What?”

“Yaar pehle kitna flirt karta tha mere saath tu, abh kya hua?”

“Kuch bhi, you always flirted with me. Mein kabhi kabhi respond karta tha.”

“Voh toh bas teri sexuality check karti rehti thi. You hardly showed interest in girls. Closet case lagta tha tera. Toh bas check karna padta tha ki teri setting Sid ke saath karni chahiye ya Aashi ke saath.” Sara laughed.

“Aashi ka chapter close huye che-saat saal hogaye. Get over it!”

“Close? Matlab kuch tha?”

“Sara!” He gave her a side look.

“Bas general knowledge badha rahi hoon apna.” She giggled.

“You know what, ghoom jidar ghoomna hai tujhe. I’m not interested in being your guide!”

“What’s wrong with you yaar? This is not the first time mein tujhe chidha rahi hoon. Par tu aaj kal itna kyu chidh raha hai? I know you’re engaged but tujhe yeh sab baato se itna farak kyun padne laga hai?”

“I don’t know what to believe these day Rey, your words or my eyes.”

Taani’s words rang in his ears and he sighed. “I can’t tell you the reason. I can’t tell anyone the reason.” He thought.

“Atcha theek hai I won’t ask any questions, par tu plan cancel mat kar. Aaj hum ghoomenge, kal tu mere saath show chalega aur phir hum party karenge.” Sara said sheepishly.

“Oh hello? What show?”

“Haan theek hai na mein show attend karungi tu office jayega aur raat ko party! Happy?”

“Better!”

Taani was surfing through her Instagram in the morning. Sid had left for his project and Tyler was sleeping in his room.

“Arjun and his moods!” Taani rolled her eyes laughing at the post.

“These two?” Taani quickly pulled open the comments where everyone was congratulating them. “It’s official! Wow!” She scrolled further.

“Yeh kaun hai?” Taani wondered looking at the post. “Sara Luv waiting for her Luv Sara to arrive. The Friends Apartment Building.” She read the caption. “Rey New York mein hai Sara ke saath? And what is this caption supposed to mean?”

Taani opened the three comments. Two of them were of Sharon and Swayam with laughing emojis while the third one read ‘What the hell man? #nostalgiaisabitch’ from iamluver.

“You are still in contact with Luv?” Sara asked Rey.

“Dekha comment?” Rey chuckled.

“Haan. Pehle toh kal ka photo aaj upload kiya aur upar se bohot ganda caption tha.” She rolled her eyes.

“I was tired yesterday. Tujhe NYC ghoomana bohot mehnat ka kaam hai.” Rey said. “About the caption, you both were our very own versions of 'Princess Consuela Bananahammock' and 'Crap Bag'. I had to write Sara Luv and Luv Sara!” Rey laughed.

“What were we smoking? I can’t believe that we were thinking of changing our names to Sara Luv and Luv Sara after watching that episode! Thank you for stopping us.” Sara shivered at the memory.

“Abhi lagta hai ki karne dena chahiye tha. Kya maza aata.” He laughed more.

“Prick!” Sara rolled her eyes at him. “Atcha abh sunn. Mein evening ko nikalungi for the show aur tujhe seedha pub mein milungi. Tu nine-ish wahan pohoch jana. Okay?”

“Yeah. Now I’m leaving, office jana hai.”

“Seedhe bol na Taani se milne ja raha hai tu.”

“Office ja raha hoon!” He repeated himself.

“Taani ke naam pe bhadak kyun jata hai tu?” Sara asked annoyed.

“Sara I’m getting late. Bye!”

“One Jameson with coke please!” Rey ordered.

He heard a sweet sound of laughter coming a few feet away from him and turned in that direction.

“Ty, stop it! You are my date for tonight. Don’t spoil my mood!” Taani giggled at Tyler.

“Taani!” Rey’s lips curved into a smile.

“Okay, I’ll stop.” Tyler raised his hand in the air. “You want another one?” He looked at her empty glass.

“No, I’m good.” Taani replied.

“Give me a minute I need to serve someone there.” Tyler excused himself.

'I know it breaks your heart

Moved to the city in a broke down car

And four years, no calls

Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar

And I can't stop'

“Excuse me, a vodka with cranberry for the lady.” Rey ordered pointing at Taani.

The bartender prepared her drink and place it in front of her.

“I didn’t order.” Taani told him.

He looked around and pointed at a table. “He did.”

“Thanks.” Taani smiled at him and looked at where he pointed.

Rey raised his glass and smiled at her. She returned the smile and turned, facing her back to him. Her heart raced seeing him in front of her.

'You look as good as the day I met you

I forget just why I left you, I was insane'

She got up from the stool with the drink in her hand and walked over to him.

“Hey.”

“Hi.”

He gestured her to join him. She obliged. They both finished their drinks in silence.

“Dance?” He forwarded his hand to her.

“Sure.” She got up.

Rey held her hand and put the other one on his shoulder. He led her. She swayed in his arms.

“You look.. happy.” He said looking into her eyes.

“And you don’t.” She pointed out.

“I lost my happiness.” He looked away.

“Rey..” She said softly making him look at her.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything.” He smiled.

“No. You need to know the reason.”

“I know. You needed time away from me.”

“That’s not the only reason.”

“I know that as well.”

“Please let me explain.”

“Not now.” He pulled her closer and put her arms around his neck while his hands locked on her lower back.

“T?” Tyler interrupted them

“Ty!” Taani was startled seeing him.

“I left you for a minute and you disappeared on me.” He rolled his eyes at her. “Do you mind?” He looked at Rey.

“No.” Rey stepped back and watched as Tyler took Taani away.

Dejected, he went and sat back at his table.

“Not long ago you told me to stop hooking you up with people and be your date and now you are already bored with me and hooked on to him?” Tyler asked Taani.

“It’s nothing like that.” Taani tried to brush it off.

“You were literally in his arms.” He pointed out.

“And now I’m in yours.” She removed his hand from around her waist and sat at the bar.

“Sorry, I’m late. Mera ek chu**ya classmate mil gaya aur uss se peecha choodane mein time lag gaya!” Sara came in running and sat across Rey. “Hello?” She waved her hand in front of him to gain his attention.

“You are just an hour late. No big deal for you!” Rey taunted her taking his eyes off Taani.

“Sorry bola na. Chal abh kuch order karte hai.” She looked around and called for the attendant.

“You work here?” Rey asked surprised as Tyler walked to them to take their orders.

“Yes, any problem?” Tyler asked back.

“Ignore my friend, he is crazy.” Sara butted in. “Two Jameson with coke please. And can you get us the food menu.”

“I’ll be right back.” Tyler left.

“Shit!” Sara cursed.

“Kya hua?” Rey asked.

“That son of a b*tch followed me here!” Sara ducked down to avoid being seen.

Rey zoned out on what Sara was saying and looked at Taani. Taani looked back at the table to glance at Rey. She spotted Sara sitting across him and rambling about something. 

“I agree we spent some amazing time in the past, par abh toh yeh gale hi pad raha hai. He says that he is in love with me. Matlab halwa hai kya pyaar?” Sara went on.

Taani looked away as her phone rang and flashed Sid’s name. She gestured Tyler that she is heading out to take the call. 

“Here are your drinks.” Tyler served them.

“Kya hua?” Sara asked as Rey got up and walked out of the pub behind Taani.

“Yes Siddo, don’t worry and take your time. Tyler hai yahan. I’m not alone.” Taani assured Sid and disconnected the call.

“Tyler?” Rey asked.

“Friend hai.” She answered.

“Kabhi bataya nahi iske baare mein.”

“Tumne toh..” She stopped and inhaled deeply to stop from snapping at him. “Hum recently hi friends bane hai. We are sharing an apartment.” She didn’t know why but she wanted him to know this.

“Meine toh kya?” Rey asked trying hard not to let the latter news affect him.

“We should head back in. Sara must be looking for you.” Taani’s tone instantly changed as she said Sara’s name.

“Tum Sara se itni jealous kyun ho? It makes no sense!”

“Weren’t you jealous seeing me with Tyler? And don’t lie, I saw how you were looking at us when he walked me away from you.”

“That’s the difference Taani. I was jealous. I didn’t doubt your love for me!” He snapped.

“I never did that!” Her voice raised.

“You accused me of cheating on you. What was that then?”

“I just told you what I saw and heard.” She gritted her teeth.

“What about doubting my love for you?”

“I never did that! That was the only reason I didn’t back away from the engagement.”

“You didn’t back out because you didn’t want your family to be unhappy! I’m pretty sure no one knows exactly what happened that day.”

“Why haven’t you told anyone? You pulled the ring out!”

“I had my reasons!”

“Then I had mine!” She shouted.

“What? Distrust?” He scoffed.

“You were with Sara when you told me you were busy working. She was in your room that morning looking for her clothes.”

“She was living with me for a week and tagging along with me to the office.”

“You didn’t think it was necessary for me to know that? She was sleeping with you and you kept that away from me.”

“We were sleeping on the same bed and not with each other. I’m sure you know the difference between the two!” He held her by her shoulders digging his nails into her skin.

“But why did you keep that secret from me?” She freed herself from his hold.

“Because it had nothing to do with you!”

“She called me her sautan. I’m pretty sure this had a lot to concern me.”

“And I told you. There was nothing between us. She just likes to fool around. If you have no faith in me, you have no right to wear this ring!” He pulled his dog tag out from under his shirt.

“Imagine if you call me tomorrow and you learn that I’m in bed with Tyler, tell me what will you think?”

“Taani!” He roared.

“If this image disturbs you then you too don’t have any right to wear this ring.” She held his hand and pulled the ring out.

“I have every right to wear the ring.” His voice was low which sent shivers down her spine.

“What the f*ck!” They turned to find Sara standing there. “You broke the engagement?” She looked at Rey.

“Stay out of it!” He said sternly.

“You’ve already pulled me into it!”

“Sara listen..”

“I heard everything Rey. Kuch kahan kyun nahi tune?”

“Isse kisike saath kuch bhi share karne kahan aata hai.” Taani taunted.

“Haan par yeh bina kahe bhi bohot kuch keh deta hai. You just need to learn to listen to that.” Sara smiled at Rey and looked at Taani. “I can totally understand why you dislike me. I am very dependent on him, I have always been.”

“Sara.” Rey tried to stop her.

“I met him when I had my first heart break and had moved in with Sharon for the holidays. He restored my belief in love and I found one soon enough, Luv Khanna. We were together for like six years and the break up was messy. He saw me through it. Agar Rey tabhi nahi hota toh I would have gone into depression. He just normalized it to a point that the mention of Luv doesn’t anger me anymore, it just makes me smile.”

“He is the friend that everyone wants in their lives.” Taani smiled at Sara.

“Toh tu kyun isse durr rakhna chahati hai?” Sara asked.

“Mein yeh nahi chahati. But he keeps pushing me away! He knew that something was off on the day of our engagement par isne aake mujhse baat nahi ki. He just let things happen. And when I called him to talk he took my ring and walked away.”

“Tumhe sab cheezein itni bother kar rahi thi toh engagement ke pehle kyun nahi kaha kuch?”

“Because I knew I was being juvenile. When I told you I needed time, I meant I wanted to stay away and not talk to you for some time and get my thoughts together. I didn’t need a break, I just needed time to get a hold on myself.”

“Abhi time mila. Got a grip on yourself?” He asked.

“What’s going on here?” Tyler came out looking for Taani.

“Relax man, they are just talking.” Sara told him.

“T? You don’t look good. Are you alright?” Tyler went to her.

“I’m fine Ty.”

“You’ve been thinking about your ex, haven’t you?”

“Ex?” Rey scoffed.

“Has he been troubling you T?” Tyler turned to Rey.

“Who are you? The bouncer?” Rey sneered.

“Her boyfriend actually.” Tyler answered.

“Boyfriend?” Sara looked at Taani.

“FYI, she is engaged, to me!” Rey glared at Tyler.

“Really? I don’t see no ring on both your hands.”

“We both love each other. So pack your bags and go home!”

“I love her too and I have her brother on my side. I’m sure her family will accept me too.”

“Ty?” Taani tugged on his arm.

“Talk to Sid about this. He knows everything. And you.” Tyler pointed at Rey. “You’ve already hurt her enough. She has been upset since the day she came here. She is finally getting over you. Don’t come back in her life to ruin it!”

"I'm ruining your life?" Rey asked her softly in a broken voice.

“Ty, I wanna go home.” Taani was trying hard to process the information that was thrown to her.

“Yeah.” Tyler went to her and wrapped his hands around her.

Rey felt a pang in his heart seeing the two. He wanted to be the one with her, but her actions clearly told him that she didn’t want him.

Hello everyone!
Happy Valentines Day😛
This update and has nothing to do with this day. I just wanted to wish you all.

I have a question to ask:
What is the one thing that you want to happen next? Just one.

Comment below!

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago