ye Hui na baatOriginally posted by: tanisha997
I wish🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
ye Hui na baatOriginally posted by: tanisha997
I wish🥳🥳
gn🤗tc
1 day only please vote for rash...keep everything side for 1 day
https://twitter.com/sidravideos/status/1228022424328794112?s=19
Beauty
Grace
Talent
And finally she listened n wore something class
Why makers always try to portray rashami as villain ? Why Why Why?
Uttran k, DSDT k, BB k sare paise wasul rahe hai usse.
I mean in RT video they make her villan, and also they didn't include that f**k off and panic attack scene.
In bhalu's video they edited her statement to make her villan again.
It will be ok if they had added bitching session of others too but no only rashami matters.
Remember AR said that " usko sabki zarurat hai, koi akela nahi hai wo " but they highlighted only rashami's comment.
Sorry for this post because we'll know that they have some agenda to tarnish her image , but I'm literally frustrated.
Good Morning ❤️
Koi hai
me voting😆
Login to VOOT/My Jio app to vote. International viewers download Turbo or Melon VPN to connect to Voot. UAE viewers can vote directly thru the website.
Guys dm me if you wanna know how to make multiple ids to vote for Rashami.
Originally posted by: viknandera
me voting😆
Great
I'm also voting 😆
Pata Chala BB ne achanak Voting lines badh kardi jab Sab so rahe the🤣