Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Holy shit. How did I miss the story. This is amazingly amazing. I just read the prologue and I'm totally hooked. I love you for making pooji fall for pulkit they would look the cutest with each other. I'm gonna go read the rest of the parts now but before that I just want to say that you are amazingggg

Thank you so so so so much!!!! The appreciation and love is truely very motivating. Pooji and pulkit is a favorite pair,if they were ever to happen I will be really glad. Hope you liked and enjoyed the story and let me know how you feel,roses and chappals always welcome.🤗

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Hi mere RoNakshiwaalo. Before this update,a few content warning to be given. 

Firstly,I have discussed some personal topics here but if I say in here itself,the story revelation will be done,which I hesitate to do 😆some might find the topic very sensitive/uncomfortable so firstly  I apologize, it’s a normal topic jo har ladki ke yaa har couple ki beech mein hota hein and I just wanted to discuss it in a very careful manner and I just wanted to treat the matter as a norm instead of a taboo and also brought that up for the fictional flow to be dynamic. So I gratitudely apologize if any of you feel not comfortable over that topic and I request you to skip or cease reading the parts in case of any such disliking occur on that particular  topic.

Secondly, you will see few shades totally different ones of rohit today,you will love him,hate him,think he is crazy or he is stupid anything. And your any reaction will be totally justified and accepted by me. I wanted to create him satanic and please feel free to send me chappals on that anytime.🤗

Thirdly,The love I receive is immense,and I adore and appreciate all of you always and thank you as usual for bringing me till here. No it’s not the last chapter don’t worry. I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you all so very much.☺️

Fourthly and lastly, let me know how it was,and what you liked or disliked freely. Also, this was a long wait,I am so sorry that it happened to be late. Please forgive me for that.😭 Enjoy the update.

Chapter six: Mujh Ko Mein Ne ishq wafa mein khud hi hein loota

Sonakshi knocked the door that was yet shut infront of her. Their once room, the memories it carried were so many. Five years later, she had come back to the room where she left him waiting for her with a promise that could never be kept.

Not knowing what to do as the next step,but desperately wanting to see and talk to her rohit,she pushed the door opened and it made her way inside.

The Whole room smelled like rohit,just as it used to do years back. This was the welcoming she received whenever she returned home back from the set those days no matter if he was in or not. That has yet not changed, not to her at least. The familiarity that was registered in her mind yet kept her memory on him vivid and intact.

On his,once theirs bed she saw their daughter covered in a comforter and soundly asleep.she rushed there in silent steps not wanting to disturb her beauty sleep. She was seeing her after days and her heart swell with the love she was forcefully keeping inside. 

“Chaahat.” 

She took her name with so much of love as she wiped away that tiny hair strand which fell on to her eyes.

She had this habit for years,even before five years because there was this ruffled hair strand of rohit which always used to fall on to his closed chocolate brown orbs and every morning sonakshi used to take it off of him and adore his sharp features secretly. Chaahat being rohit’s daughter had that same trait and making sonakshi smile among the tears,the little baby made the same pout and turned her head sideways in sleep,the very same response rohit used to give to sonakshi’s gestures years back. 

Sonakshi gulped down,wiping a tear thinking how selflessly her rohit has passed all his traits to his bloodline.On screen years back,mothering babies was part of her career,but being a mother to the child of the one you love was a feeling that cannot be depicted in words. She had actually given birth to the sign he left inside her and this little girl was their creation of love into the world. Them feels were out of the universe she thought. Planting a kiss on her tiny forehead, and then on those chubby cheeks,she watched their daughter sleeping so peacefully.

A click on the washroom door broke her trance and reminded her of the reason she was here for. Standing up from the bed,sonakshi walked to the place he was,heck she could close her eyes and travel any corner of this room by heartedly. he was there,at their previous wardrobe searching for a tee,clad in a pyjama short and towel around his bare upper body.

Since when did he start wearing shorts at night? She wondered randomly. Then she noticed his knees,both of it covered in bandaid. What happened to him. she thought worriedly.she went to him,and stood behind him and was about to call his name when he turned back,just to meet her eyes. He was left stunned and she gasped at the way he got stunned.

“What the..”

He stopped himself at that.

“Ye bandaid kyun hein tumare gutno pe?”

She asked,totally forgetting what she was here for.

“Tum mere kamre mein kyun?”

He asked,as his teeth gritted in anger.

“Mujhe jawaab do rohit.ye chot kese lagi tume?”

“Ms.rastogi. Aadi raat,in fact subha hone jaa raha hein aur tum mere kamre guske kya bakwaas bolti jaa rahi hein? Aur mujhse tum....jawaab maang rahe ho? Kyun du mein jawaab tume.get out from here.right now.”

Sonakshi stood steady infront of him. Not moving a muscle.

“Ek baar bolte toh samaj mein nahi arahi hein,leave,right now,go.I have nothing to talk to you.”

“Tume nahi hoga,lekin mujhe hein.tumse baat karni hein,aur jawaab deni hein. Aaj tak tume mujhse explanation chahiye the right? Ki ye sab kyun kiya mein neh? Toh mein wahi sab ka jawaab dene aayi hoon aur.....”

He threw the tee shirt he had in hand aside,and took a step towards her.

“Aaj tak? nahi ms.rastogi.aaj tak nahi.Do din se bhi pehele hi tumari ye so called apna explaination deneka time khatam hochuke hein,yaad nahi?”

Sonakshi shut her eyes in dismay,this talk is never going to be an easy one.

“Rohit.tum iss wakt bohot gusse mein hein,I understand.but please,please ek minute ke liye wo gussa chod lo aur meri baat sunlo. Please.” 

She begged,holding his hands by hers.The next moment he pulled his hands off of her by force.

“Naa mujhe koi explaination sunna hein naa mujhe tumari shakal bhi dekhna hein,get the hell out of here,now.” 

He roared at her.she was no less,holding the sides of the towel that hung loose around his neck tightly from her hands she dragged him to her.

“Haan mein karungi ye get the hell out of here.but usse pehele you will have to listen to me rohit,please. I beg you.”

He stared at those black orbs,bold enough to enter the lion’s den and now even to fight with the lion. But he was not going to let her have her way. He already warned her but she didn’t get the damn hint.now he cannot help it.

He clutched her shoulders and pinned her to the wardrobe.she hissed at his sudden  move on her.The water droplets that fell off his hair dropped directly on to her milky cheek and for a moment his eyes chose to travel along the course it took its way down her jaw. Gulping down some weird desires that stirred inside him out of nowhere he let the damn water droplet get lost and looked into her eyes which was already seeing him.

“Sonakshi,meri beti sau rahi hein. Mein nahi chaata ki tumari ye so called mid night drama ke wajeise uski neend bhi kharaab ho jaye.ek aakhri baar tume warn karte hoon mein.yahaan.se.dafa.hojao.Warna mujhe bhi nahi pata ki kya hoga mujhse.”

She started at him with hurt. No matter how much she begged him,this man was not going to listen.

“Rohit ek chance maang rahi hoon mein tumse,please.hum dono ke liye ye baat karna bohot sarroori hein.”

“Tum aur mein alaawa yahaan koi hum nahi bachi hein. Aur as I said,tume bohot sare chances de chuke hoon mein,paanch saal pehele,paanch saal tak,aur paanch saal ke baad bhi.jisse ek bhi tumne liya hi nahi hein.ab mujhe tumse kuch nahi jaanna hein.naa aaj naa kal.get that to your head.”

While being held by him like that,not wanting to give up,she cupped his cheeks without hesitation.he was taken aback,but dared not to show it.

“Agar,tum ye nahi sunoge toh kabhi kuch teek nahi honga rohit.please.iss tarha apne aapko mat badlo.tum eise nahi the.please.ek baar,meri baat sunlo. Uske baat tum mujhe jo bhi sazza dungi,I will take it.please.i will take all of it.”

There was a silence.he stared at those eyes which was filled with begging tears. 

“Apna haat hatao mujhse sonakshi.abhi.”

He ordered.she stared at him unable to believe what a stone she has turned him into.

“Suna nahi kya kahaan mein?”

He requestioned,then held her palms that rested on his cheeks and took them off on him.

“Apne aap ko mat badlo? Tum eise nahi the? Really. is this you talking? Haan? Mein nahi badla .mujhe badal diya hein,tumne. Haan mein eise nahi the.tumne kiya hein ye sab mere upar.kya nahi kiya mein tumare liye sonakshi? Despite of hearing all that nonsense from you that night I called you. Roya tha.gidgidaaya.beek manga tumse ki batao mujhe tumari saat kya hua hein.ek problem bhi nahi aane diya tumari upar.shaadi yuhi nahi kiya tumse.nibhaana aata tha issiliye kiya.wadaa issiliye diya kyun ki mujhe wo waada rakhna aata tha.pyaar kiya tumse kyun ki eisa pyaar meri dil mein koi aur keliye kabhi hue hi nahi the. Lekin tumne kya ki? Chali gayi beech raaste mujhe chod kar. Barbaad kiya mujhe. Aur ab aakar mujhe bolti hein ki mein badal gaye hoon.what a joke.”

He screamed at her,and she gasped and awaited.

“Tume shaadi nibhaane,wadaa rakhne yaa pyaar karne nahi aaya hongi,koi baat nahi eisa bhi insaan hein iss duniya mein,lekin mujhse hi kyun chunli tum? Aasani se mil jaata hein tum jeise aur log bhi duniya mein. Jaakar unme ek se khelti ye game. Mujhe hi kyun? Mujhe kyun chuna? Dekho hua kya hein,mein bhi tum jeise banchuke hoon.kush ho ab? Haan?”

He lashed out at her.

“Ek baar keliye,ek baar keliye agar uss raat tum mujhe trust kiya hoga.meri saat apna ye jo bhi wajah hein wo share kiya honga.toh aaj ye din dekhna nahi padta.naa yeh ladaai hogi,naa meri beti mujhse paanch saal tak dhoor hongi,naa humari dil tootthi. Lekin tumne kya kiya.bigaad ne diya hein sab.thi chances tumari haatmein ye sab explain karne ke bhi,mein neh diya bhi hein,lekin tumne liya nahi hein.uss din mein tume kehediya ki tumari chances uss wakt hi khatam hue hein. Toh khatam hue hein.ab mujhse kuch aur mat maango.chali jao.”

“rohit uss...wakt..” 

She stammered as a sob interrupted her,all this while she was openly crying hearing all what he said.

“Uss wakt,,haalat alag the rohit.mein nahi kehepaayi tumse.bas nahi kehe paayi. Haalatone mujhe ye karne keliye majbhoor kiya hein. Lekin isska matlab ye nahi ki mein tumse pyaar nahi kiya. Rohit mein zingdagi mein pyaar srif tumse hi kiya. Aaj bhi karta hoon,aur marte dam tak karte rahoongi.meri pyaar nahi badli rohit.please mere yakeen kijiye.”

“Haalatone majhboor mujhe kiya hein.tume toh majboor koi insaan ne kiya hein right?”

He asked in one go.she stared at him,batted her lashes to realize what he said.

“Kya kahaan tum ne?” She asked then. He shook his head off,indicating that he is brushing off what he said.

“Tumari pyaar badli yaa naa badli,mujhe usse ab koi farak nahi padta.mera pyaar badla gaya hein.i don’t love you anymore.”

“Rohit baat mat palat lo.tumne abhi abhi kuch kahaan.kya tum jaante hein..Aur...”

“Leave from here sonakshi.i really don’t want to talk to you.”

Sonakshi waited,guessing something while trying to connect some scattered dots.

“Just leave from here.”

“No.i am not going to leave until I talk to you.”

“Get out I said.”

“You have to listen.if You love me still you have to listen to me.and you do love me.I know that.please.you are lying by saying that you don’t love me rohit.”

“Jhoote log ko hamesha dusro ko bhi jhoote hi dikha deta hein. I said I don’t love you anymore.”

“Roh...” 

he held her hand and drew her out along with him but they both halted midway at the sudden intrusion.

“mumma paapa...aap dono aa gaye?”

Chaahat? They both left shocked.did their baby hear anything? None of them wanted their little one to be affected by their problems. Rohit flashed an angry glare at sonakshi while she looked at their baby worriedly.

Chaahat ran to them and both of them knelt down together.coming running to them,she held onto both their necks from her tiny hands from either side and hid in their embrace.

“Mein neh pooji bui ko kahaata,ki paapa mumma ko sharroor le aayenge apne shaat. Shee I wash right.aap dono kab aaye?mujhe utaaya kyun nahi?”

They both took down a sigh of relief realizing chaahat didn’t hear anything.hugging her tight,they both unknowingly completed the incomplete hug.

“I misshed you both shooo much.” 

Said chaahat,kissing the left cheek of sonakshi and rohit’s right.

“We missed you too baby.”

They said in unison,coincidentally. Then ended up looking at each other.

“Come naa,letsh go shleep.aap dono tak gaye honge.” 

The next demand of her came,shocking both of them. Rohit broke the hug from his side.

“Wait baby,I will wear the tee and come okay.you go to bed like a good girl.”

He stood up,and his knees stretched making him wince in pain and that didn’t go unnoticed by sonakshi. She stared at him walking away,just to be dragged up by chaahat’s tiny hands the next moment. Before saying anything else,she took sonakshi to their bed and jumped into it and looked at her in a questioning face.

“Kya dekh rahi ho mumma? Aaona.lie down.shona nahi hein kya?”

Sonakshi was dumbstruck.she is not supposed to be here,bearing rohit’s wrath she knew if he sees this all hell will break loose. And her daughter will not be able to understand anything.what can she do now. Nothing was going right, she couldn’t talk with rohit and she couldn’t deny chaahat now.

“Aaiye mumma...mujhe bohot neend aarahi hein.” 

While chaahat begged,she heard footsteps of rohit nearing them. He took the left side of the bed,which was hers back then and lied down next to chaahat. Turning to the little one,he planted a kiss on her tiny forehead.

“Sauna nahi hein chaahat ko aaj?” 

He asked holding her tiny chin,completely ignoring sonakshi who was standing at the other side of the bed.

“Shauna hein.lekin dekhiyena aapka shona nahi aarahi hein naa bed pe.”

Complained chaahat pointing at sonakshi,leaving rohit dumbfounded at that.

“kitne baar baataya mein neh pata hein aapko? Oh fo.meri kuch nahi shunti mumma ne,aap boliye naa paapa,aapke baat maanungi wo shaayad.”

His trance broken at chaahat’s voice that came out again.

“Mumma kissike nahi sunti baby.mere bhi nahi.”

He said,raising his eyes,which showed mockery which only sonakshi could understand.

“Baby.mumma neh wash nahi li ab tak,I will go down,wash and come ok.you sleep here till then.”

“aap down kyun jaa rahi ho,yahaan hein naa washroom.aap bhool gayi?”

Sonakshi shut her eyes,helpless.

“jaanu mumma ki sare samaan neeche hein.i couldn’t get them up yet.mein jaldi jaakar wo sab leke aaungi okay?”

“Toh phir aap rukhiye naa mumma.paapa aap bhi jaayiye mumma ke shaat ushko madat kardona pleash.” 

Rohit shut his eyes now,unable to say anything.

“no baby,aap akhele chod kar paapa nahi jaa sakte hein right. I will go.” 

Sonakshi told in a total mess.

“Arey toh hum teeno hi chalte wahaan,come on.”

Chaahat sat up in the bed from her lying down position and rohit sat up with her and sonakshi immediately sat down at chaahat’s right. 

“Ok done.Baby hum teeno kahi nahi jaayenge.aapke mumma yahi pe so jaayengi okay.sonakshi bed side lamp bandh karo.Come let’s sleep.” 

He said holding his annoyance at his once wife under his breath. 

He was helpless and he low-key wondered how similar chaahat and sonakshi was. 

Looks toh weise bhi milte,lekin aadat bhi? Kabhi argue karke jeet nahi sakta dono se hi.Jeise maa weise beti. He said in mind.

Hesitatingly,but without a complaint sonakshi switched the bed side lamps off, keeping the tiny night lights of the wall on and placed herself next to chaahat.rohit turned his back to them and turned to his left and sonakshi made sure she looked up at the ceiling but nowhere else.

“Arey paapa shurgeon. aap ussh taraf kya dekh rahe ho? Hum toh yahaan hein aapke peechein.”

Came chaahat’s next complaint,and rohit felt like pulling his own hair off his head.

“Turn thish shide and hug me naa,pleash.”

He felt her tiny hand tugging his tee from the shoulder and he turned to her with a made up grin and sent his arm around her baby frame and hugged her to him.

“Mumma aap bhi naa.wahaan ceiling mein kya dekh rahi ho? Pat me to shleep like you do.kal bhi aap nahi thi mujhe shulaane keliye.pooji bui aur daadi bohot koshish ki,lekin un dono she wo rhythm nahi hota.”

Sonakshi put down a sigh,bohot bolti hein ye bachchi. Bilkul apne paapa pe hi gaye hein. She muttered under her breath silently.turning to her side,she saw chaahat’s cheeky smile and next to her,was rohit who was already staring at her,annoyance evident in his face with reddened eyes that said it’s all her fault this night was. Sonakshi flashed a difficult smile at her daughter,placing her palm on her tiny tummy and started patting her to sleep,humming a lullaby that chaahat always loved.

Smiling sweetly,chaahat shut her eyes as her little heart filled with content, and rohit stared at sonakshi and sonakshi stared at rohit in silence,unable to do any wording but their eyes talked a lot till both of them fell into a deep slumber,not knowing what tomorrow will bring them as they meet again.

———————————————————

“You really think this is a good idea.i don’t think so.”

Asked ajit from pooja and YK who were pressuring him.

“Ajit jaa na yaar,thodi dher mein bhaiyya utjayenge toh saree planning choppat honge.chal naa.”

“Subha paanch bajehi sone gaya hein yaar wo,itna aasani se nahi utenge.”

“Wo toh chod hi lo.agar wo bachchi utjaayengi toh kuch nahi ho paayenga,yaad rakhna.”

“Toh phir tu jaa naa andhar YK.bechare mujhe kyun force kar rahe ho.halal karne jaane waale bhakre ke tarha.” Ajit whined. 

“Dad yaa Ajit,aap dono se kissiko bhi jaana hoga andhar.please.”

“Pooji mein kese jau,wo mera nephew hein yaar,achcha nahi hein naa iss tarha un dono kamre ke jaane ke.”

“Nephew ke kamre ke darwaase par khade hokar lukka chuppi khelna toh teek hein,bas andhar nahi jaa sakta,seriously YK?”  

“Ajit jaa na,please.”

“Teeke lekin,agar bhai mujhe mardalenge yeh sab jaankar,which I am sure he will, mein akhele nahi jaunge.if I am going down,I will be taking everyone of you with me.” 

“Tera chandler bing dialogues bandh kar,jaao.apna kaam karo. Yaad hein na? Bachchi lelo,aawaz toh ek bhi mat karo,aur A/C low karo. 20 celcius kam se kam. Aur waapas aajao.”

Said pooja.

“20 yaa 18?”

Ajit asked in confusion.

“Sun sun.16 hi teek hein.jitna ho sake utna kam kar.” Said YK pushing ajit in and covering themselves behind the curtain. Ajit ran in. Without a sound,he hushly took chaahat off the bed,almost not touching any of the other two in bed and came running back just to be halted by YK.

“Ullu ke patte,A/C kya mujhe jaa mar adjust karne hogi? Chal jaa.” Said him taking the sleeping chaahat to his hands and pushing ajit back to the trap. Ajit ran inside and took the remote at rohit’s bed side table to hand and quickly adjusted it and ran back after placing the remote where it was.

And then all the three got out of the room,shutting the door behind and ran to pooja’s room as quick as they could.

“Phew.that was close yaar.”  Sighed pooja placing chaahat on her bed.

“Ajit tu kam kiya naa A/C 16 tak?”

Asked YK sitting down in the couch,catching his breath.

“Of course kiya hein w.....oh shoot!!! Dammit!!!!”  

Said ajit making the other two shocked.

“Whaat?”  

“Arey kya musibat hogayi hein yaar mujhse.Abhi abhi yaad aaya,jaldi mein I increased it upto the highest,not the lowest.kamse kam 30 celcius hogi andhar ab.”

Declared ajit,as pooja slapped her forehead while YK started thrashing ajit.

“gadhe,tume kya andhar barbecue banane keliye bhej diya humne? Arey tu toh. Ab toh kuch nahi hopayenga.”

“Kyun nahi hopayenga? Jab utthehi bhaiyya ke haat se humara khoon ho payega. Thank you ajit.thank you now.”

Said pooja and all three shut their eyes in disappointment.

———————————————————

In the middle of the sleep rohit woke up,finding him sweating so badly. Not remembering much in sleep,he felt so annoyed to get the most comfortable sleep he was having after a very long time interrupted. Opening one eye,he sent his hand to the bed side table trying to find the A/C remote. But his fingers hit a corner of it and it fell off the table top. Cursing under his breath he first kicked off the duvet that covered his body,sat up in the bed taking his shirt off and threw it to some corner. picking up the remote from the floor he lowered it to the lowest possible temperature and fell back to the bed and went to the deep slumber he was in again.

Ten minutes would have passed,when sonakshi stirred in sleep feeling so cold. She had no idea where she was and why it was so cold,but disappointed with her sleep being interrupted she turned to her left,assuming chaahat was sleeping next to her. She moved to the space that was occupied by chaahat till she was taken off by their family unknown to her and rohit. She sighed in sleep patting rohit whom she mistook as chaahat and drew herself to him.and she would have definitely been sleeping but fair enough her chaahatein was not so she ended up sending her arm around rohit’s waist and cuddled to the warmth she was secretly yearning for all this time.

Finding the long lost familiar warmth again near him,rohit turned to his right where her body heat radiated at him. snuggling more, he sent his arm around her drawing her too very close to his bare upper body. With closed eyes he sent his leg down trying to trace the corner of his duvet and dragging  it up from his toes he covered both their bodies with it. Then he sent one leg over her frame,locking her to him ever so tightly as his subconscious screamed in the joy of having her back and shuddered in fear for loosing her again,unknown to him.

“Sona.”

He whispered in sleep with a smile that found the way to his lips after half a decade,digging his face in her hair as her familiar fruity shampoo scent filled his being.

She turned her head sideways,giving him access unconsciously and giving out a sigh or a moan,none of them knew. And once she felt his breath against her neck she turned back to feel his stubble against her cheek and she chuckled feeling ticklish when it pricked her.her hands travelled up his back to his nape and then to run along his perfect hair and she hid her feet among his that were already framing her down to the bed. 

As if going in his own accord,he neared his lips to her face and rested them against her milky skin on the cheek where his stubble pricked her earlier, pecking her in sleep, probably assuming he is seeing the prettiest dream he had ever been in.

“Saune....do naa rohit.” 

“Toh kissne rokha tume? Sau hi jaao tum.” 

He whispered as his left hand ran up along her back into her hair.

“I missed you so much...rohit.” She whispered as she caressed his head, their limits wiped away in the sleep.

“I missed you more.Kyun....gayi tumne mujhe chod ke. Kya mein itne bhi....bhoore hoon?” 

Without an answer,she placed her lips on his shoulder planting a kiss on him there, and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I am sorry...galti hogayi mujhse.mein hi bhoori hoon. Bohot bhoori. Tumari koi galti nahi hein ... rohit. I am sorry. Please. I.... am so sorry.”

He rolled her down to the bed still in sleep, and covered her from his body.

“Promise me. Ki tum kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaungi. Please. Mein mar jaungi sona. Dubara koi heartbreak bardaash nahi karpayenga tumari rohit.”

He whispered,begged in a helpless voice as he felt her hands carressing his back,trying to calm him down.

“Aainda kabhi tumari dil tootne nahi dungi mein rohit.tumari sona phir kabhi eise nahi hone dengi.I promise.I love you.” 

She whispered when he cuddled more into her warmth and dipped his face to the gap between her head and their bed. She hugged him ever so tight and their sleep just got comfier like it had never been before throughout this painful seperation.

——————————————————

Rohit stirred in under his duvet slowly awaking from a sleep to his heart’s content.Weird.Was his first thought since he hadn’t remember a sleep being a peaceful one in the recent past. He was cozily under his duvet, head off of the jetlag that troubled him last night and a protective warmth against his body.a pair of arms crossed behind his bare back he felt, and still with closed eye he first wondered then feared what the hell would have happened.Yes he had been a drunkard but he had made sure he wouldn’t go fall asleep next to some unknown female.No. Please no. But this warmth....is just too familiar? Is it her? he jut opened his eyes to realize it was no one but indeed yes,her.

Sonakshi?

Her sleeping face next to him.she looked ethereal in his arms,and her sleeping form made him forget to put down the breath he just took up. Her slow calm breaths caressed his lips,making him sense that they have been sharing the closest proximity possible.his eyes travelled through each feature of her face, tracing every little detail of her,and he for some reason felt like thousand desires uncontrollably going down his body like a slow wildfire. 

Gulping down the untamed thoughts,he looked down at themselves in confusion. It didn’t get late for him to realise that he is back in mumbai,where his daughter was with him and he had brought her mother home last night as well. But How the hell did this happen? Where is chaahat? Why is it so cold outside? When did i get half naked? What are we doing in each other’s arms like this?

Hundred of questions travelled in his head.He tried to get his hands off of her back but she was crushed to the bed by he himself. And his struggle ended up waking sonakshi up as a result.

Their eyes met and sonakshi had that same chain of questions that previously ran in rohit’s mind. Seeing him all bare upper bodied,them cuddled to each other,being weighed down to the bed from his frame against her made her stir in fear and the way he was staring at her, and then the way his eyes travelled all over her face finally halting at her quivering lips scared her more.she had no idea the wanting rohit suddenly had to take her lips in his,or else she knew but she ignored it.However adding up to the fear and confusion,a sharp pain in her lower abdomen troubled her even more. She winced in pain and a hurted moan escaped her,confusing him and making him break his trance on her petally lips.

“Hum....is tarha kyun hein? Kal raat kya hua?” 

She asked,wanting to cry. Not that she would regret it, but she wanted to talk things out with him before them go physical,well if that is what has happened here. She thought,going crazy with the thought itself.

“Kal raat kya hua hoga? Kuch bhi nahi.Tum meri baahaon mein kya karti ho? Chaahat kahaan hein?”

He asked in anger.

“Mujhe nahi pata.ye sab kya hein rohit? you were already up when i woke up. Tume toh pata hona hi chahiye ki chaahat kahaan hein aur ye sab bhi kya hein? ”

“Subha subha ye draame karna shuru mat karo sonakshi. Mein bhi abhi abhi ut gaye hoon.tume kya lagti? Ki mein marte jaa rahi hoon tumari saat ek bistar pe iss tarha....Kher suno,mujhe koi shauk nahi hein tume iss tarha zor se pakadke sauneka.Aur kal raat kuch nahi hua.kal raat kya, aane waali koi bhi raat par hum dono ke beech kuch nahi ho sakta. Maut se nahi utgaye hoon mein,neend se utgaye hoon bas. Kuch nahi bhoola hein mein ne. Kuch nahi badla hein yahaan.”

“Kuch badla nahi hein to chod hi lona mujhe rohit,look down.Ek inch bhi nahi chod diya hein mujhe tumari haato se hatjaane keliye.”

She said pointing down.Unable to disagree,he annoyingly took his body off of her and his leg off of hers moving aside.She tried to sit up on the bed, but the sharp jolting pain of her lower abdomen returned and she clutched her tummy. He watched her painful face as she held on to the sheets and sitting up with a difficulty. Sitting up with her moves he watched her further.

“Ab mujhe ye mat kaho ki tumari peit mein dardh bhi meri wajiese hi horaha hein?”

He uttered as she stayed as she was.

“Hatjaao mujhse.” 

She said coldy.

“Huh?” He was stunned at her attitude.

“Suna nahi kya kahaan? Hato.”

“Mein toh already hat chuke hoon. Phir bhi hatna hein toh wo tume karna hogi, mere bistar se aur meri kamre se, abhi issi wakt.”

She looked up at him,still wincing in pain.

“Suna nahi kya kahaan mein ne?”

He repeated.silently she raised her side of the duvet which covered her and looked down and put it down the next moment as a fedded up look masked her face. And she looked up at him the next moment, trying to figure out something. He raised his eyebrow. Is she freaking kidding me? He thought.

“Can you check your clothes.”

She asked then.

“What?”

“Apna pants check karo.pants short yaa kuch bhi pehena rakhe ho tum,check karo.”

“Kyun?”

“Because i tell you to.”

“Tume kya lagta? Ki tum kuch kahoon aur mein maanjau? You wish..”

“humesha laadi se kaam nahi chalta rohit. kabhi toh mere baat sun hi lo.” 

She snapped back at him and before he said anything,she drew the duvet off of him.

“What the..” 

He asked in stun at her sudden move,first not seeing what she was seeing and when she shut her eyes in disappointment he looked down at himself.

“Ye..khoon.kese hein mere upar?”

He asked totally flabbergasted.

“It’s my period.”

She said slowly. 

“Its all over the sheets and my clothes.... aur ab tumpe bhi laga hue hein.”

He looked at her all speechless and she was trying to look everywhere except at him. He had no idea what to tell,never ever before he have had this experience with her and the two months she spent with him before leaving,she was not in this such a pain on her dates....that he was sure.

He couldn’t be rude nor he could be showing that he cared. More than sonakshi it was rohit that was at a fix. 

“I am sorry.mein saaf kar dungi sab.i am really so sorry.”

She said trying to get up,and she clutched her stomach again as she felt like stab down her body.he curled his eyebrows and his hand almost stretched towards her almost wanting to hold her but she didn’t see that. He stared at her leaving the room,her cheeks turned to an embarrassed red. 

Suddenly the first night of them where he saw her blood on his sheets came to his mind. That was a different level of intimacy and today her state reminded him of that.The memories that he has pushed down to his heart’s bottom with so much of difficulty. This was the girl who gave her every freaking thing to him.Darn.he clutched his sheets,lost in the feelings that were troubling his core this time.

He gulped down the thoughts that troubled him,from the moment he found her in his arms to the moment she left the room.he had literally been hugging her to sleep the whole damn night,despite the whole anger he held for her. What else would have he done? He wondered remembering their proximity. He slowly remembered his dream last night where he snuggled close,hugged and cuddled to her. Her lips on his shoulder,his head digging into her hair.

Aainda kabhi tumari dil tootne nahi dungi mein rohit.tumari sona phir kabhi eise nahi hone dengi.I promise.I love you.

Was that not a dream? Did we both subconsciously get that close? Oh no.We did. That is why he felt like he had the most comfortable sleep in years,he hatingly admitted to himself.Would she remember it. I hope not. He wondered burying his face in his palms.

How did chaahat disappear from here? She was between us, then how.had she been here,none of this could have happened.He grabbed his mobile out and found the time was almost the afternoon. Seeing the A/C remote at a side and a thrown away pyjama tee dropped near his couch,he quickly remembered how he took off his shirt and threw it and also did lower the temperature of the A/C last night half in sleep. this cannot be a mere coincidence. Who did it or how the hell did this happen? He thought embarrassingly,also annoyed so much. 

And top of all,he hated what he was feeling.for her.was he feeling sorry? Was he worried for her? What was this never ending concern that was resurfacing in his mind.Rohit sippy,you brought a mother for your daughter,nothing else.stop being an emotional fool,phir se dil tootjaaneke alaawa kuch nahi hoga. Get your priorities straight.he told himself.

————————————————————-

“Paapa!!!!”

Chaahat’s exclaimation made pooja look up from the phone and ajit who was helping chaahat to climb on the unicorn’s back-the statue at the living area,almost felt suffocated remembering all that happened. YK managed to carry a straight face somehow.

“Arey rohit utgaye tu? Achche se soya? Ekdam fresh dikh rahe hein aaj.”

He commented making rohit look top to bottom of him and then sit right next to him.

“Fresh to hogi hi,kal raat meri A/C kuch zyaada tez chalta ta,bilkul kuch logo ke dimaag ki tarha.”

Said rohit and pooja stood up from there and walked to ajit who had now started to sweat.YK gave a nod with difficulty and waited looking everywhere except at rohit.

“Meri jaanuble,Yaad hein naa bui kya sikhaadi aapko.agar paapa kuch bhi poochenge aapse,toh eise hi kehena okay.”

Pooja whispered to chaahat’s ear.

“Haa bilkul. Mein shubha shaat baje utgayi,aur sheeda bui ki kamre mein aayi hein.phir bui aur chachu mujhe bahar le gaye,jogging ke liye.” 

Said chaahat,the line ajit and  pooja has been practicing her to say since the morning.

“Awesome.” Said ajit messing chaahat’s hair.

“Hi baby.unicorn game hein aaj?”

Said rohit,coming to his daughter,hugging her sideways and planting a kiss on her tiny head,she raised a bit till she got her paapa’s cheek to give her kisshy to him.

“Haan paapa.thish ish my favourite.” She said cheekily.

“Kaana kaayi aap?” He asked the next question.

“Aur nahi toh kya.chaahat toh lunch bhi leli,hena chaahat? Tell your paapa that he is the one who got up late.”

Said ajit,holding her chin.rohit turned his head to him at that raising an eyebrow.

“Really?so meri chaahat aaj itne jaldi utgayi,haan?” Asked rohit and pooja glared at ajit for blabbering nonsense to bring that topic up.

“Yeshhhh paapa,bohot jaldi uti,mein bataati hoon aapko hua kya hein okay...”

“Haan,boliye...”

Rohit replied eyeing at his two siblings who were clearly sweating badly.meanwhile chaahat in the fear of forgetting what she was taught,quickly cleared her throat and said the sentence in one go.

“Bui shuba shaat baje utgayi,aur sheeda meri kamre mein aayi hein.Phir bui aur chachu mujhe bahar le gaye,jogging ke liye.” 

Pooja and ajit and YK from a distance mentally slapped their foreheads as chaahat royally mixed up the placing of the names,and now they knew that they are anyway caught.

Rohit took his own time to give turns of glares at his sister and brother.meanwhile chaahat realized her mistake and slapped her tiny head and said a silent sorry to ajit to which she got a good glare from him. Rohit took chaahat off the unicorn to his arms. Then he signalled vimmi who was cleaning the area to come and take chaahat away.finishing that,he turned to pooja and ajit.

“Tum dono ko ek aakhri warning de rahi hoon.meri zingdagi mein nose poke karna bandh karo,mere aur sonaskhi beech jo bhi hein,wo mere problem hein. Tum dono naa,yeh ‘reconcilations ke sau tareekein’ kitaab likhna bandh karo.got it?”

He whispered,sternly at them.

“bhai lekin hum toh....” ajit started.

“tu toh bas hi kar.sarroor ye ghatia plan tumara hi hoga.agli baar bhi eisa kiya toh mein tume iss unicorn par baita dunga,aur seeda upar bhejdunga.yaad rakh.” 

He said,leaving in a haste from here.

“Wo aadmi pagal hein.pooji,this is the last time,tu mujhe apni ye flop plans mein aayinda involve mat kar.i don’t want to die so soon.” 

“Flop toh teri hi wajese hua hein.you and your big mouth.And kal A/C ke saat kya kiya yaad hein naa tujhe.ab mujhe blame mat kar.”

They argued as YK neared them.

“Kuch bhi ho,mujhe nahi lagta ki plan flop hua hein.” He said.

“What?” Asked the bro sis duo in unison.

“Think a bit.rohit eisa kabhi nahi tha ye poore paanch saal mein.kabhi aakhar humse iss tarha thodasa bhi baat nahi karte te pehele.har din hospital chalte te,yaa sharaab se din shuru karte te.so yes,jo bhi hein,kuch toh sarroor hua hein kal,aur uska after effects ab bhi hein uske chehere mein.”

“YK tum ab ye shaayari shuru mat kar.”

“Shaayari nahi hein ajit. Sach kehe rahe hoon mein.”

“Let’s see.”

“Let’s see ke koi sarroorat nahi.sonakshi aachuki hein,wo khud dikhadengi hume.”

————————————————————

Everyone were gathered at the lunch table.everyone,except sonakshi.Rohit’s eyes travelled here and there,searching for her yet not wanting to let anyone figure out his curiosity.

“Kuch doond rahe hein tu?”

Asked YK.rohit shrugged and looked away at his plate.

“rohit tera tabiyat teek hein na?”

“Why YK? Kyun irritate karte ho mujhe?”

“Tu kabhi lunch table pe bet kar,kaana nahi kata hein right? Lunch keliye bhi tum hamesha sharaab hi lete,issiliye poocha.”

“Kyun? Agar mein kaana lenge toh usse bhi problem hota hein kya sabko?”

“Tu maane yaa naa maane.sonakshi toh already azar karne lagi hein tum par,nahi?”

Rohit looked into his eyes.

“Nahi.wo mujhpar koi azar nahi kar sakti.naa aaj.naa kal.naa kabhi bhi.”

YK started eating again,without a comment.meanwhile,Veena asked vimmi to separately arranged sonakshi’s plate and take it to her room.rohit noticed it,but he saw YK noticing him so he stayed mum.

“Pooji,teri shaadi hum goa pe rakhenge? Destination wedding.what say?”

Rohit said.

“Goa mein? Bhaiyya are you serious?but agle hafte hein tariq.jagaah doonde ge kese?”

“Tum wo sab mujh par chod lo.aaj monday hein.there is enough time.mein aur ajit wo sab manage kar lenge.”

Ajit made a face at his brother for fun,knowing that rohit will take the so called responsibility but he will be the one at the end to manage everything alone.Nishi ignored all what was happening,she didn’t like anything that happened but she had no choice infront of pooja’s decision.with sonakshi’s comeback she was angry but YK always made her take everything easy,without making further mess.Rohit stood up from the table,wiping his hands off.everyone has started to talk about the wedding excitedly, and he had made his way to escape from there to get where he wanted to.

he walked to the guest room and waited to see vimmi leaving the room.Sonakshi must be resting. He thought.clearly he shouldn’t be entering the room because he had better work than going in,he thought so.Then why am I even standing here? He wondered. His mind was having hundred of thoughts.but that didn’t stop him from

turning the knob without making a sound and anyway entering and locking the door behind him. He saw her curled to a ball and sleeping on the bed. Vimmi has left the food tray on the side table with her painkillers and a warm water bag.he took his slippers off the feet at the door itself,and walked to the bed. 

He remembered how she reacted in the room once again. He shut his eyes. F**k it. It’s okay. Yes he hated her for all she had done,but now it’s not the time for that. He sat in the little gap near her watching her face.

“Sonakshi.”

He called her name.she was asleep.

“Hey.sonakshi.”

He called out keeping his hand on her shoulder and she woke up,opening her eyes she got shocked seeing him near her.She tried to get up,but a painful sigh escaped her.he held her shoulders and helped her raise herself and rested her against the headboard.

“Kese ho?”  

“Teek hoon.”

“Pehele...toh....” 

he paused,unable to ask the question. She looked at him,still a blush at her cheeks said him that she was yet in the embarrassment of the earlier event.

“Haan?”

“Pehele toh kabhi...tume iss tarha pains....nahi the,right? Kya hua? Kabse eisa hone lagi hein?”

He asked,looking into her eyes. 

His soft voice,the concern on his eyes which he was trying to hide,pleased her inside and she was touched seeing him caring for her despite of the struggle he had with himself to show that he doesn’t. She gulped down her hesitance,knowing she doesn’t have to,it is her rohit. This was the same him,the one who never wanted to see her in pain.

“Wo...delivery ke baad,cycles thoda change hui hein.probably body changes ke wajeise.”

“Chaar saal se zyaada hochuke hein,didn’t you see your gynac?”

He asked. She nodded in negative.

“I think you should.”

He said again,and she nodded in positive.he silently took her plate to the hand,and offered it to her.

“Baad mein kaungi,man nahi hein zyaada.”

“weak ho tum,kaana padega.abhi.” He said sternly.

Sonakshi didn’t want any arguements, she silently took the plate and had a few morsels.he silently watched her and she made sure she didn’t raise her head from the plate.

Taking the medicine on the tray,he checked it.

“Paracetamol kaafi nahi hein.” 

He said and she tried to keep her empty plate on table but he took it from her hand and kept it on the tray. And gave her the glass to drink.gulping down few sips,she cleared her throat.

“mein toh hamesha paracetamol hi li hein.”

“Mefan lelo.it is better.” 

“Mein vimmi ko kahungi,le aane keliye.” 

She said slowly. Rohit waited a bit hesitantly and she saw him putting his hand to the trouser pocket and taking out a mefan pack. She was stunned to see his this side, he came with all the preperations? She sighed an inaudible one,knowing that her rohit can never really change. She watched him as he took off one from the pack and placing it atop her palm,and said no word. She gulped it down and sipped bit more water.

“Leit jao.”

“Huh?” She didn’t say it,that actually jumped out of her mouth.

“lie down,I said.” 

He ordered,signalling her that he needed no more nonsense.He sat down next to her and took the water bag to his hands,as sonakshi placed herself on the bed not knowing what is coming.

“Kahaan dard hota hein?” 

He asked,well he knew but he couldn’t figure out a way to tell her to move her top.

Unable to bear sonakshi’s questioning face,he slowly took the duvet off her and well then only he noticed she was wearing a loose short with her tee shirt. She didn’t stop him,but turned dark red instead. He shook his head off,trying to focus away from her milky legs and he looked up at her again.

“Suna nahi mein ne kya poocha? Kahaan dard hota hein?”

He repeated.

“Peit....mein.”

“Peit mein Kahaan?dikhaado.”

“Rohit,you don’t have to do this.Mein karlungi.”

“khud karelena chahiye thi toh subha se kaafi time tha tumare paas,kiya?”

She stayed mum at his question.

“Nahi kiya right? Laao mujhe dikhaado.”

She pointed out at her lower abdomen.

“Tee shirt ke upar rakhne se koi azar nahi hoga hot water massage ke.hatao ye.”

She sent her shivering hand down and sided her tee shirt and exposed her stomach. This was five years later she was being so close so exposed to him, and the feeling of novelty and hesitance stirred many emotions in her,the unsureness of what is exactly going in his mind troubled her a bit from other hand.in one way,she felt like everything was getting better and in one way she feared things will get broken even harder. She didn’t really know how to react,but she knew she had turned red with the move she had to take.

He made sure he just eyed on the red color hot water bag,just that,please just that. But damn that red colour on her milky skin was his undone. He wished he was drunk,so that he wouldn’t remember what happens now when tomorrow dawns but damn he was very much sober that he is going to remember every freaking detail of her,not just tomorrow but till he die.he tried to maintain a straight face despite all odds but when he saw her eyes it felt like she could read his mind and he hated to be known for his care now.

He slowly placed the bag over her abdomen and did the warm presses so delicately that there was not even a sound to be heard. She wished there to be no silence, fearing that her heartbeat would be heard by him. She observed his face,which showed neither any expression nor was he meeting her eyes.with every move of him she felt like butterflies in her stomach,while he gulped down the desire of wanting his lips to be placed on that goodnessdamning skin of her.

Some minutes would have passed,and she hated it when he finished it. and the next moment she hated her for secretly behaving like a teenager.he placed the bag aside.

Slowly he replaced her tee shirt back to where it was.

“Aaram karo,I will tell vimmi to bring you dinner too to the room.”

She nodded.

“kuch hein toh,usse phone karo.” 

She agreed.

“Wo....kya tume ab....” he stammered,hesitating to complete.

“Haan.better feel ho rahe hein.” She snapped softly,looking into his eyes.

There was a silence.

“Thank you.” 

Then she said.he didn’t say a word. Well he didn’t want to. He felt like all his restrains on her slowly subsiding,but he tried to keep his mind straight.

“Shall I send chaahat to be with you?”

“N...o wo parishan hogi.it’s okay.....”

She muttered replying him.

Walking away,he unlocked the door and closed it behind him.she stared at the closed door,starting to miss him being there like awhile back. Tears filled in her eyes for no reason. He didn’t even hurt me this time,but why I end up crying? She wondered and realized that she wanted him there with her. She had no idea about the rohit who waited at the other side of the closed door,clutching his chest,cursing for his heart for beating like a hormonal high school boy. And he left after a while,not wanting to be seen by anybody again.

———————————————————-

An hour later,sonakshi stirred in her bed trying to re-sleep but wonderously she couldn’t.this was the fourth time in one hour she was having her sleep interrupted.A slight pain that jolted in her tummy from time to time came back to her But it wasn’t the complete reason that woke her up from time to time.

chaar saal tak akhele khudko sambhaali thi,ab kya ho gaya mujhse? Why can’t I sleep? may be the hormones? Hormones what? are they making her miss him near her? Am I crazy? He hates me irrespectively. Or does he? Was he just doing his duty? For his bachchi ke mumma? or? No it must be the pain that keeps me up?  Right? The thought chain really troubled her.For a while she thought it’s good if he didn’t ever come to look after her like that’s. Kya ajeeb behave karne lagi mein bhi.

She thought,as her eyes heaved with tiredness.sighing deeply,she rubbed her paining tummy and closed her eyes but a door click made her look that way to find vimmi at the door.

“Bhabhi,Aap saauyi nahin!?”

Sonakshi nodded in negative.

“Kyun?” 

“Bas eise vimmi,mein ne koshish ki lekin can’t fall asleep.” 

She replied,and the next moment vimmi just turned to the door and left from there,stunning sonakshi. 

Ab issko kya hua? She asked from herself.she heard some whispering voices at the door.In few seconds,those whispers cease and stunning her to the core rohit entered the room closing the door behind him. She wondered if she was hallucinating or not for a while. But she was not,nor she was dreaming and she saw rohit walking to her bed once again.

“Saare light on hein,kabse eise sone lagi hoon tum?”

He asked.

“Rohit?”

He didn’t say a word,he dimmed off the bedside lamp and switched off all the lights.

“Sleep now.”

“Lekin....” 

he sat on her right.

“Or shall we go see a doctor?”

“Rohit,eisa kyun karte ho tum?”

She asked,unable to depict his behavior.she was more than confused.but he didn’t give an answer.

“Doctor ke paas chale?” 

He repeated.she sat up from her position.

“I am already confused rohit.please don’t do this to me.I will manage this alone.  saalon se manage karti hoon,aaj bhi karungi.” 

She said,and the next moment she realized that she didn’t even mean a thing of what she just uttered. The period is really taking a toll on her she knew now. He bit his lips to control his annoyance.

“Saalon se manage karne ke baat alag hein,aaj alag hein.meri beti wahaan parishaan ho rahi hein tume dekh ke. I cannot stand her in pain.”

He said.

“To tum yahaan issiliye aaya hein?” 

“Yes.”

“Toh seeda aana chahiye tha na. Pehele vimmi ko yahaan bhej diya.ab chaahat ke baat karte hein. Itna excuses kyun rohit,care nahi karna hein toh mat karo.i didn’t ask you to come.did I? I really get confused with all what you do.”

He stared at her troubled face. He knew she was in pain and confusion both because he was in the same confusion about what the hell he has been doing the whole day,looking after the one person he thought he can’t stand the look of.

“sonakshi,I don’t owe you any explaination. Jo bhi kehena ta,yahaan sippy mansion aajane se pehele mein neh tume kehechuke hoon.tume yahaan mein le aayi hoon, aur tume mere baat sunni hogi,wo bhi chup chaap.”

“Really rohit? Really tum.....”

“Haa really,now lie down.” 

He cut her off from what she was saying.and she stared at him.

“Now.”

She lied down,silently and honestly feeling so weak. She turned her back to him in annoyance and shut her eyes.

Her eyes jolt open when she felt him placing himself next to her.she had no time to react when He snaked his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her tummy,underneath her tee. She stirred in his arms and looked over her shoulder to find his face hairsbreadth gapped next to her.

“Rohi....”

“Shut.up.”

He cut herself again, and she struggled in his arms.

“Sabardasti nahi kar rahe hoon tumari saat.lekin I know ki tume mera saat chahiye. Iss wakt.Phir bhi agar nahi chahiye toh,ek baar aur mujhe bolo,chale jaunga mein yahaan se.bolo,yaa chillao,yaa dakke mardo mein chale jaunga.”

He whispered to her ear. She really didn’t understand what he wanted or what she wanted now either. She stayed silent,stopping the struggle and that was enough for rohit to understand that she gave in.he placed his chin on her shoulder and sent a leg over her body and locked her to him.

She looked his way,to meet his eyes.

“Overreact mat karo.koi nayi baat ho nahi raha yahaan.sleep off.”

He ordered.she buried her face sideways into the pillow,trying to avoid that masculine scent of him unable to do anything against him.

Trying to hide her loudly beating heart against her ribs from him,she shut her eyes squeezingly tight and there she started feeling his hands rubbing her abdomen in circular motions halting her breath and also her pains. He felt goosebumps that rose on her skin but he stood in his grounds in control.

He did repeated soft rubs,trying to ease her pain off he felt her tension reducing, hesitance fading away and slowly she was falling into an ease. He sighed slowly when he heard her slow breaths minutes later, indicating that she has fallen to a deep slumber and he felt relieved. Lost in thoughts his memory ran in flashbacks.

Yes her guess was right,first he sent vimmi while he waited at the door to see if she was fine,secondly he used chaahat just as an excuse to be near her. Well,secretly wasn’t that the thing he had been doing these few days. Taking the presence of chaahat as a medium to bring sonakshi back to mumbai,to his home and to his life. Openly he said she was merely her mother but reality was far from that excuse. Yes He wanted to hurt her to fight with her for things she had no idea about. She was struggling with him to talk things out but he purposely had brushed her off for reasons that she had no idea about. He in his sixth sense felt that their confrontation should happen soon, before she starts assuming that things have been solved.  But today was not about the grudge he was holding, she was in pain and he couldn’t just bear it. The only person to love her or to hurt her was him,no other one or no other thing had that right over her. He wondered what he was for past five years and what he was for past five days within which he has met her again. He himself didn’t know what his aim was, he didn’t know what his endgame was. All what he knew was that she said one thing right, he was messing her up and was messing he himself in the process too.

Sonakshi stirred in sleep,slowly turning to face him and it broke his thought process. In the dim bed light he saw the shadows of her long lashes resting on her upper cheekbones and he got lost in her beauty.  And those plumpy lips with her sleeping pout that has still not changed.How a part of him wanted to consume her sweetness breaking all the damn bounds and how a part of him still resisted her. Unconsciously,she sent her arms around his waist and ran them up his back and buried her face in his chest and his eyes closed at her touch like that. Don’t do this sonakshi. Stop yourself from believing into that everything has just got fine. 

He silently told her in mind. She breathed up a sigh in sleep against his warm chest and he felt a chill down his spine. He cupped the back of her head to support and caressed her till she eased out once again and inhaling that familiar scent of her hair he too fell asleep in her arms.

———————————————————

Late night Sonakshi woke up to find that rohit has left her in sleep. She was much better physically and amazingly all her pains seemed to have subsided. She lowkey wished she could find rohit next to her when she woke up but she heard from pooji that rohit had an emergency at the hospital to which he had to rush for the surgery.She had dinner and went to bed again that night, remembering all what happend in the evening.

A smile crept to her face when she reminisce how rohit ended up having his way at the end,the stubborn bachche he always have been. Atop all his anger, he tried to ease her out of her pains? Was that even real. She wondered. May be, he actually cared. He may have used the excuse of me being chaahat’s mother was just to get me here, to get me back to his life? May be he really wanted me here? Sonakshi thought that She would have been worried unnecessarily and thought too much. may be they actually stand a chance to solve this whole matter. May be he will soften after this, may be he will listen to her this time.he was someone who could never stay angry for long in the past. May be he is still the same inside his tough exterior?  She thought. It would be good if he can make it home by tomorrow morning. The first thing will be to talk to him when he returns. She thought in mind.

The morning next didn’t happen,nor the afternoon and nor the night even to her greatest dismay.Sonakshi was hope broken.she heard from YK and ajit that the surgery was a lengthier one and a cautious post op observation has been demanded,making rohit stay back at the hospital for one whole day.And the next day was a wednesday- his OPD clinic day and he had informed home to send him food and clothes through ravi.

Resultingly, there was no sign of rohit till wednesday evening. Sonakshi was restless, was he actually busy or was he avoiding her? There was no single sign of him and she felt all hollow without rohit in that house. Chaahat and in addition to that Yug, tanya’s son were the ones she had to console herself by looking into their antics. Within that two days,sonakshi really wondered how on earth did she live without rohit during past five years. 

In a little span of time she had completetly got used to rohit again and this was the reason for her restlessness and waiting she now undertsood. To add up to the tension,veena informed sonakshi that rohit has a three day conference in Delhi to which he will be flying from mumbai on thursday afternoon and he had asked veena and chaahat to be ready to leave with him for that.

So literally it was just tonight that will be remaining for sonakshi,to talk. She didn’t want to wait anymore,nor wanna step back despite of all the denials of rohit this time, come what may. It was around 09.00 in the night when she heard vimmi saying that rohit has come back.

And twenty minutes later,giving him all the time to settle, she decided it’s time to talk.

—————————————————————————

Sonakshi knocked the door with a shivering hand.

“vimmi mein neeche aakar kaana kaunga.” 

She heard rohit screaming from inside.

She knocked again.

“Arey suna nahi k...”

He opened the door to find her at the door. He quickly was about to shut it at her face but he stopped himself. 

“Kuch kaam hein?”

He asked curtly.

“Chalo kaane ke liye.”

She called him.

“Bhook nahi hein mujhe.”

“Do din se teek se kaya bhi nahi hein tum,chalo.”

He crossed his hands across his chest and stood straight.

“Why do you care? Haan?what are you trying to show?”

“care srif tum kar sakte ho phir?”

She was not going to let go him today either.he turned his back and was about to close the door at her face this time for real,but she slammed her palm at the door,stopping and stunning him. He left the door as it is and stormed to his room. And sonakshi walked behind him in.

“rohit,mujhe baat karni hein tumse.”

“Mujhe baat nahi karne hein.” 

She walked past him and halted infront of him and he crashed a stop,annoyed.

“teen din tak teek se baat nahi hue humare. sach mein tume kuch nahi hein bolne ke?”

She repeated. She didn’t really expect him to turn this bitter all over couple of days.

“Baat toh paanch saal tak nahi hue the.tab nahi hogaye hue baat aaj kyun karna chati ho tum?”

“Rohit.i don’t want to argue,please.let’s talk, mujhe bohot kuch hein tume bolne ke. Uss din bhi koshish ki.tab bhi tumne suna nahi.please.eisa mat karo,meri baat to sunlo.”

“Listen sonakshi,hum dono ke beech baat karnekeliye kuch bachaaye nahi hein. I said it that day and I say it today. Agar tume lagta hein ki mujhe sarroorat hogaya hein tumse baat karneke,Get this into your head that eisa kuch bhi nahi hein .hua toh teen din tha mere paas,kya mein tume ek call bhi kiya? Nahi kiya. Message bhi kiya tume? Nahi naa. Jaakar poochlo gharwaale se ki kya mein tumare baaremein ek sawaal bhi kiya? No mein neh nahi kiya.ye wehem we bahar aao,I am not worried about you yaa what you wanna say, I am not interested.”

He yapped at her. Sonakshi was taken aback, but she gulped down the fear he was trying to put inside her.

“Tume mere baat sunni hogi rohit.aaj mein peeche nahi hatungi.” 

Sonakshi said and the determining shine of her eyes told him that this isn’t a night sonakshi Rastogi was going to give up on him. And he was no less angry at her for this.

“Seriously? Tum mujhe order karerahe ho? Aur kya chahiye? mere upar haq jataana chati ho?” 

“Haq jata to nahi rahi thi.lekin jata bhi sakte ho.” 

She lashed out. He took a step to her.and this time,she didn’t move back.

“Jataane keliye koi haq bachaaye nahi hein yahaan.mere biwi hone ke koshish mat karo.”

He lashed back,and she gave a smile with a shrug.

“Bata toh nahi thi mein ne kaunsa haq jatarahi thi lekin,tum sahi mod par aahi gaye hein. Toh haan, eisa hi samjlete.”

He gritted his teeth,getting annoyed.

“Kya lagti hein tume? Ki mein teen din ke baad maut se utke aarhe ho aur mujhe koi nayi zingdagi mila hein jahaan mein ne tume apne biwi hone ka adhikaar di hein? Dream on. jo mein neh kuch dino pehele batayaa wo ab bhi weiseke weise hein, Ms. rastogi.tum mere liye koi nahi ho. Koi bhi nahi ho issiliye ye drama bandh karo.Aur jao yahaan se.” 

“Nahi jaungi. Mujhe jo kehena hein wo kahe bina mein nahi jaungi. Kya kahata tum abhi abhi? Ki mein tumara koi nahi hoon right? Toh phir teen din pehele meri khayaal kyun rakha tumne!? Biwi toh hein hi nahi mein tumara. Toh phir kyun? Kahata mein tumse ki nahi chati hoon tumari  madat concern yaa kuch bhi. Phir bhi, tum the mere paas.dawaayi di, kana di aur yahaan tak ki..”

She paused remembering how close they were, on bed, tangled to each other and him rubbing her tummy to put her at ease.

He was having his eyes red in anger despite all what she was trying to tell him.

“Wo paas rehena.ek saat ek dusre ke kareeb. Naa tum neend mein the naa nashe mein the. Phir Wo sab kya tha? Tumne khud aakhar mujhe sambhala.Itne fikar kyun karte the tum phir? Kyun ki mein koi nahi hoon tumare liye rohit? Really?”

She spatted out,in pain due to his constant denial.

He grabbed her shoulders and drew her to his close proximity.she gasped at his move loosing balance, and she landed her palms on his chest.

“Yes really. I did it because uss wakt wo karna sarroori tha. Not because i consider you as my wife dammit.”

He screamed.

“What?”

She asked, unable to bear his ever changing ways.

“Haan. Jo sarroori tha wahi kiya mein ne. Zyaada kush mat ho. Biwi pyaar haq ye sab bakwaas cheeze ke koi sawal hi nahi uttha tha wahaan. Koi speciality nahi thi tumari. Apne aapko itna importance toh mat do tum.Agar uss wakt tumari jaga koi aur bhi hoti toh mein eisa hi karunga.”

He screamed at her, and that one last sentence was the final nail of the coffin for her.

“Kya kahaan tum ne?”

She asked, as she pushed him back with all her might. He got shocked.

“Kya...kya kahaan? Meri jaga koi aur.... kya kahaan kya tha tum rohit.... haan?” She hit him again and pushed him back, totally stunning him.

“Meri jaga kissi aur bhi hoti toh wahin... teek wahin karunga tum? Really? Eisa kaana kilayenge? Eisa dawaayi denge? Eisa maalish... karenge? Haan?”

She pushed him so far yet advancing to him. Never in his life ever he had seen sonakshi that angry ever. Hot angry tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Haan. Karenge.” 

He was no less today. She grabbed him from the collar.

“Eisa kissike saat bistar par letenge tum? Eisa bahomein rakkar kisi aur ke saat sau sakte hein tum? How dare you rohit? How dare you? Mujhe hurt karnekeliye itna ghire hue baat kehe sakte hein tum apne baaremein?”

“Haan kehe sakte hoon. Aur dekh hi lo,kehediya tumari saamne iss tarha ghire hue baat. Dard toh hua hein na? Wahin chahiye ta mujhe. Tumari dard dekhna hi meri makzat hochuke ab. Wahin dene keliye tume mumbai laayi hoon mein.”

“Sau tareekein. Sau tareekein aur milenge tume mujhe hurt karneka rohit. Itna ghire hue baat bolne ke kya sarroorat thi?”

She shook his collar. He grabbed her from the waist and plastered him to her.

“Tareekein toh bohot hogi. Lekin iss baat se hi zyaada takleef hote hein.”

“Tume lagta hein na ki mein tume itne saalo tak jaanpooch ke takleef diya hein?”

“Lagta nahi hein. Pata hein mujhe.”

“Nahi pata tume.nahi pata. Haan Dard diya hein mein tume, lekin jaanpooch ke nahi. Jaanpoochke dard tum derahe ho mujhe. Ye bakwaas bhol bhol kar. Ek pal keliye socho ki mein ne bataya tume wo sab jo tumne mujhe ab bataadi...”

He froze at his track, not wanting to hear that kinda of things from her.

“Shut up, ek lafz aur nahi.” 

He warned not wanting her to get that far, despite the pain he wanted to give her, he realized that he wasn’t ready to be hurt by her words to that extent.

“nahi suno, kesa lagega tume? agar mein kahoongi tume ki mein bhi wo sab karunga jo tumne kiya hein mere liye....tab bhi jab tumare jagaa koi aur hota th..” 

he covered her lips from the palm that gripped her mouth tightly. He felt like she just set fire to his whole being and the intensity of that fire emitted out of his raging eyes.

“Shut up. Shut the f**k up.”

He screamed.

“jaanpoochkar dhard dena,isse keheta hein rohit..” 

she stormed out at him, while he inhaled and exhaled up down in anger. He had no bounds to the anger that surged up his body.

Freakining hard it was for him to stay away from her for freaking three days though he made sure no one knew,phir bhi he did that and he had come home to hear this effing nonsense. He thought as he stared at her angry tears that wetted the collar area of her top.

He took his hand off of her mouth and clutched her hands from his metal like hands and she hissed in pain. His anger burned them both.

“Kuch kehena tha naa tume? Haan? Kuch kehena tha right?”

“Haan,keheni hein mujhe.....keheni hein ki....” 

he gripped her shoulders even tighter.

“Kya keheni hein? Kya kahaani keheni hein? Eisa kya hein iss kahaani mein jo mein nahi jaante hoon? Haan? Yehi ki Naren sippy neh tume majboori kiya ye sab karne ke? Issiliye mujhe chod kar chali gaye tum? Yaa yehi kehena hein ki uss recording mein tumne uss prenup ke baaremein kahaan wo sab jhoot hein? Yaa ye ki uss jaala hui laash ke saat nakli DNA reports tumne nahi Naren sippy ne beja hein yaahan? Yaa ye keheni hein ki goa jaakar tumne suicide karne ke koshish ki hein? Yaa ye keheni hein ki uski baad tume ye pata chal gaya ke tumari peit mein meri bachcha hein issiliye tum nayi ummeed ke saat jeena shuru kardi hein? Yaa ye keheni hein ki tume yaahan aane tak naren sippy ke maut ke baaremein nahi pata tha,issiliye mujhse dhoor rahi taaki meri mom ko uss aadmi ke sachchayi nahi pata chal sake?” 

He screamed his guts out and sonakshi went dumbfounded.she felt like her head was hit by a metal. 

He knew? Everything? Since...when?

“Toh batao Ms.sonakshi rastogi,iss kahaani mein eisa kaunsi baat hein jo mein nahi jaante? Aur tume kya lagta hein,ki mein ne tume yeh sab nahi jaante hue tume yaahan le aaya hein? No you are sadly mistaken. I know everything you wanted to tell me. I know why you did all that nonsense. Lekin phir bhi....phir bhi mein ne tume yaahan le aaya kyun ke wo sab janeke baad mera nafrat aur bhi badgaye hein. Because I hate you more now.”

He spatted at her,shaking her into his arms.

“Tume... p....ata tha? K..eise?”

She stammered,unable to believe he knew them all but still hated her, and unable to figure out how why when did all this happen.

He gave out a mocking laugh.

“Kyun tume kya lagti hein? Ki duniya hamesha tumari hisaab se chalta hein? I am sorry to burst your bubble,hamesha eisa nahi hota. Paanch saal ke pehele wo sab karneke baari tumari thi,aur paanch saal ke baad wo sab kuch jaanneke baari mera tha.” 

He said,in a whispering strange voice at her.she questioned him no more, and her shocked silence let him speak all what he wanted.

“Chaahat ko tumse cheen kar gaya tho tha uss raat mein,lekin afzoz.the emotional fool I was,I couldn’t make up my mind to leave you there. Baaki sab ka mumbai jaane ke intezaam kardi mein ne,sewa khudka. Soch liya ki waapas aaunge,waapas poochonge tumse ki eisa kyun kiya, waapas tume ek mauka dene ke liye sochthe hue,I freaking decided to stay back.jab aayi thi pooja,aakhar bataadi mujhe ki tumari suicide attempt ki baaremein. Aur wo sunte hi mujhe eisa laga ki kissine mujhse mera saazein cheen li. Tume kabhi mishoos hue the eisa dhard? No,I don’t f**king think you have ever even felt that.”

He breathed up and down,looking into her eyes that overflow with tears.

“Waapas aaya tumari paas,tum bohot bimaar thi.aaj tak tume yaad bhi nahi hein uss pal ka sonakshi. Mujhe apni wehem samaj kar uss din tumne mujhe ye sab sach bataadi.behoshi haalat mein mujhe uss naren sippy ke gandhi sach tumne kudh bataadi. Sab confess ki hein. Eise yeh sab kuch Mujhe pata chal gaya tha. Tume toh uss baaremein koi andaaza tak nahi hoga right?”

He gave a devilish laugh.

“Jab hosh mein aakhar tume shaayad kuch yaad aayi hogi mera,doonde lagi tum mujhe poori ghar par,kahi baar mera naam li,royi,gidgidaayi. Mein toh nahi aaya tha right? Haan nahi aaya tha, jaanpoochke, dhoor se khade hokar chup chaap tumari haalat dekte rehete the mein.kese lagi ab tume yeh sun kar? Mazza aayi?”

She looked all over his face, and his red eyes had no mercy tonight. She couldn’t believe all what she doubted was true to this extent.

“Uske baad ek hi makzat tha mera,ki kuch bhi karke hi mein tume sarroor yahaan mumbai toh leke hi aaunga. Apne aap se waada kiya mein. Pulkit aur pooji ki shaadi, aur chaahat ki balayi ke liye mein tume yahaan to lekar hi aaya hein,lekin wajaah srif wo nahi hein sonakshi.wajah toh mera nafrat bhi hein.in fact wahi hein sabse bada wajah.”

He paused drawing her closer.

“Itni aasani se mein tume jaane nahi de sakti,itna kuch karke tum eisa yuhi kese jaa sakti bina saaaza bhukat ke? Eisa toh mein hone nahi de sakta. It is too easy for you.”

Sonakshi nodded her head in negative,he knows all what she did yes,but he cannot hate her. He should understand that I loved him,and that is why I did that for him. Their love shouldn’t be an utmost hatred like this. She wiped her tears that constantly flew down her cheeks and gulped her blocked throat clear.

“Rohit,yeh sab tume dhard dene keliye nahi kiya mein ne. Meri paas karne keliye kuch thi hi nahi aur. Paapa neh mumma ki dil tootneka dhamki di mujhe, agar eisa hua tho tum zingda nahi rehepayenga mumma ki haal dekte hue. Tume ye sab dard se bachaane keliye mein ye sab kar raha tha rohit,trust me please....”

“Toh kya lagta hein tume? Bachaaya mujhe har dhard se? Bachaaya nahi doobne diya mujhe iss dhard mein tum sonakshi.aur kyaa keheti thi tum? Ki zingda nahi rehepayenga mein? Tume kya lagta hein? Ki mein zingda tha iss paanch saalo par? Zingda nahi zingda hue laash tha mein ne. Bina kassoor ke kissi aur ke paap keliye mein akhele hi sazza bhukate the.kabhi nahi laga tume ki mere saat ye sab anyaaein ho raha hein? Kabhi nahi laga tume ki meri saat naainsaafi horahe hein? Meri zingdagi ka har haq tume diya tha mein ne aur tumne yeh kardiya mere saat. Hum dono ke zingdagi ke baaremein tum akhele hi decisions leli? Kese kiya wo sab tum mere saat? I trusted you more than any f**king thing in this world aur tum mere barose ke saat khel di? Kyun sonakshi,kyun kiya eisa? Why dammit why?”

He screamed shaking her against him.she started to sob.

“Rohit tume....mein....I am .....sorry...rohit. Tum....issiliye ....tumari....dil tootne ke dhar ke wajeise hi..eisa kiya....bharosa thodne ke iraado mein nahi thi mein ne...rohit. Wo....wo....uss wakt haalat eisa tha....ki tume kuch kehe nahi saka....”

“Kehe nahi saka,sonakshi? Haan? Kehe nahi saka tum? Kehe nahi saka nahi,tum kehene ke koshish nahi ki hein. Mujh par bharosa nahi ki hein.”

“Eisa nahi hein rohit....bharosa karti hoon tum par...hamesha ki thi....”

“Nahi sonakshi.nahi karti thi tum bharosa. Karta toh ek baat mujhse baat karti,milne aati,call karti...kissiko bhej deti mujhe ye sab kehene. Kiya tumne eisa? Nahi kiya.poora paanch saal tha,uske baad bhi kitna mauke diya mein tume? Phir bhi tumne nahi kiya.kyun ki barosa nahi tha tume mujh par yaa humari pyaar par.nahi tha bharosa.nahi taa pyaar bhi tumari man mein mere liye....”

“No eisa mat kaho rohit.....mein bohot pyaar karti hoon tumse.....I loved you so much.....I love you....”

“issko pyaar nahi keheta sonakshi,mujhe bhi pata nahi issko kya keheta hein. Lekin yahaan pyaar nahi hein,bharosa nahi hein. Kuch bhi hein hi nahi.” 

She started sobbing unable to make him understand.

“Pata hein tume? Tumse shaadi karne ke wakt,har haal mein tumse pyaar karneke, tumari saat reheneke,tumari raksha karneke kasam li mein ne. bharosa rakhne ka kasam di thi mein ne . Har musibat se tume bachane ke waada kardiya mein apne aapse. Aur har mod par uss waada nibhaaya mein, pata hein tume? Nahi pata hein tume. Poocha tha naa tum ki mere gutno par patti kyun hein? Haan shak sahi tha tumari,tumne uss kaanch ke tukde par grine se bachaaya uss din mein ne,tumse pehele uss tukde par khudko girake tume godh mein leliya hein mein ne, jo khoon tumari kapdo pe laga haan wo mera hi tha,sahi soch rahi thi tum. Ek karoch hone nahi dekhar tume sambhala mein ne. Tumari balaayi ke liye kuch bhi karneke taiyyari mein tha mein ne sonakshi. Eisa aadmi hoon mein. Eisa aadmi ke paas aakar ek baar bataadiya hoga ki tumari parishaani kya hein? Eisa yuhi I would have lay down my life for you. Ek baar boldi? Nahi kiya tumne eisa. Kya kiya tumne,eisa yuhi beech raastein chod kar chali gayi mujhse dhoor tum.”

He stomped his foot on the ground as he held her still tight to his body. She cried out loud sobs,unable to tolerate the pain he has been in,which she has given him.

“Aur kya karneke koshish ki tum? Suicide? Apne jaan lene ke koshish ki hein tum? Kya lagta tha tume sonakshi? Ki tumari zingdagi tumari hein? Haan? Eisa soch liya tumne? Uss raat tumari wo so called laash laate hue wakt bhi tumari maut ke baaremein ek percent ka wishwaas nahi kiya mein ne.kyun ki mujhe pata tha,ki tum mar nahi sakti.mujhe eisa yuhi chod kar nahi jaa sakti tum. Woh toh chod lo,uss saasizh se bach gayi tum, lekin yahaan se jaakar tum suicide karne ke koshish kiya? Ek baar nahi sochi ki agar tume kuch hojaaye the to rohit ko kya hoga? Ek pal ke liye bhi nahi socha ki mein akhela ho jaunga? Ek pal ke liye bhi nahi laga ki mein bhi marjaunga?”

“Rohit!!!!!”

“No. Don’t scream at me sonakshi. Akhele wo harkatein karke ab mujhe mat chillao. apna jaan lene ke koshish karneke himmat thi toh ab yeh sab sunleneka bhi himmat rakho. Agar tume lagta hein ki akhele feisla kar sakte hein khud ki zingdagi ke baaremein toh mere saat apna zingdagi jud gaya hi kyun tum? Tumari sab kuch uss raat mujhe kyun diya tum? Tumari sab kuch lene ka haq kyun diya mujhe tum? Eisa uss raat tumari saat mazze keliye nahi sauya hein mein ne. Meri sab kuch tumse jud gayi hein wo din.dekho chaahat ko.Wo humari hein. Hum dono ki uss raat ki nishaani hein wo,tumari ek harkatein se tum aur wo dono hi kho sakta tha mein ne.Kabhi socha ki rohit ko kya hoga agar eisa hota toh?”

He spatted in anger.

“I.....am sorry....please....rohit, I really am.”  

She sobbed,cupping his cheeks which was already wet with his own tears he shed in pain and anger.

“No sonakshi.bohot dher ho chuke ho ab. Mein tume nafrat issilye nahi karta hoon kyun ki tum mujhe chod kar gayi ho. Haan gussa hein bohot wo baat leke mein. Lekin uss wajah se nahi hein mere nafrat.nafrat issiliye kartaa hoon mein tume kyun ki tum mujh par bharosa nahi kiya,usske badlein mein tumne uss mare hue aadmi ke dhamkiyo par bharosa kiya,tumari meri humari aur chaahat ki wakt barbaad hone diya tum.mere pyaar ke dhajjiya uda diya tum.pyaar aur shaadi aur ye ek hona ye sab se mera bharosa thod diya tum. Aur bharose se bhagair koi bhi rishta saaz nahi le sakta sonakshi.ye baat tumse behetar koi samaj nahi sakti aur tume bhi pata hein ki mein sahi kehe rahe hoon.”

He said very slowly,taking time on every word he uttered.

“Tumne ek eisa mod par aakhar mujhe kade kardiya hein sonakshi,jahaan mein tumse pyaar kar bhi sakta aur nahi bhi kar sakta. Jahaan mein tumse nafrat kar bhi sakta aur nahi bhi kar sakta.”

He said,as his lips quivered in pain,in agony,in anger and in disappointment.

“Uss chaar tareekein se,pyaar karna aur nafrat nahi karna,mere liye ab bohot mushkil hochuke hein sonakshi. Mujhe ek aur heartbreak handle nahi kar payega. Waapas pyaar nahi kar paayega mein. Tumari kehene par hi mein zingdagi ko pyaar ko ek aur mauka diya,lekin mein ab aur wo sab nahi kar sakta...”

He uttered, when sonakshi felt a pang in her heart of total pain.

“Issiliye aaj mein aasan tareekein chun lete hoon,tume pyaar nahi karneka,aur nafrat karneka faisla le chuke hoon mein.toh tum,ab se iss baat ko samjaao khud ko. Tumari aur mera beech ab kuch nahi ho sakta. nahi ho sakta ab.nahi ho sakta.”

Sonakshi bursted into sobs,in his arms as he loosened his grip on her.

“Rohit....” 

he raised his palm,asking her to stop.

“Managlsutra toh already kodiya hein tum,behetar yahi hoga ki ye sindhoor bhi khud apne maang se tum mitaadu.”

He said,sighing down a breath that seemed to let down all his emotions. She stared at him in disbelief, unable to realize the fact that he actually didn’t give them a chance. He is broken beyond the repair she can do on him.

“chali jaao yahaan se sonakshi.”

He said telling her to leave him alone in his room.

Sonakshi knew,now that she really have to listen to him. Turning away, she took slow steps away from him,out of their once room and their memories.

He looked at her leaving,and locked the door behind her once she did.

Outside the door,she brushed herself down to the floor against the door,breaking into silent sobs and inside to the door,he did the same bursting into the tears which he had no idea of where they were even coming from.

Kal meera thadpi Kaanha ko

Sab laaj samaaj ganvaayi re

Ab prem mein thadpan tarsan ki

Hein baari Kaanha ki aayi re

Chapter title and ending credits: Saaiyaan (Gunday 2014)

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wasuuuu 😔

You just made me cry. This is so heartbreaking to read. With RoNakshi's separation in the show & now reading your update, it's too painful, yaar.

I knew Rohit still cares about his Sona but what I didn't expect was Sona telling the truth to Rohit when she was sick back in Goa. 

I can understand Rohit's pain. He lost everything the night she left him. She thought she made a sacrifice but that sacrifice caused her the life of the man who loves her beyond his own self. He was lifeless all these while. If she would have trusted him like he said, things would have been different. 

The last part of this chapter, their conversation, Rohit venting out his anger & Sona quivering in agony knowing what she has done to the man she loves, it's all very painful for me to bear. 

I don't blame Rohit. I just couldn't. I wouldn't do what Sona did if I was Sona. I would have trusted my Rohit. If only the circumstances were different 😭

Ajit, YK & Pooja trying to mend the bridge between RoNakshi was cute. Chahat is a blessing. She will be the reason for her parents to get together again, not forgetting how crazy in love Rohit still is with his Sona. I still want RoNakshi to get together for themselves & their love and not just for the sake of their baby girl. 

I just hope Sona doesn't give up on him because I can feel that Rohit is not as stone cold as he's portraying himself to be. His love for her is still rock solid, perhaps a little distance from her now will make him crave for her.

I'm leaving the creative part up to you because that's your forte. Looking forward to your next update, my dear. Thank you for this long update. As much as it oozes torment, I'm loving the progress of the story.

Update soon 🤗 Take care 😊

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AMAZING!! I’m literally in tears... can’t wait for the next episode. 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wasuuuu... 🤗🤗

This was marvel of a chapter... It was just simply beautiful.... ❤️

I love all shades of Rohit.. I just can't hate him.. I can't!! Woh mere bas mein hai hi nahi... 💕💕💕❤❤

Sona.. My heart went out for this girl... She is in so much mess.. 😭😭

But Rohit pe gussa zaroor aaya when he said koi air bhi hota toh mein tabhi aisa hi karta.. Sona sirf collar pakda.. Mein hoti toh ek kheench ke lagati.. Bada aya koi aur bhi hota... 😡

He couldn't see her in pain.. Nd ab nautanki karni hai.... Gussa sirf naam ke liye rehna hai.. Lekin man mein toh hazar ladoo phoot rahe hain for just having her around him... 💕❤❤😍😍

That dialogue - tumhe hurt ya pyaar karne ka haq sirf mera hai... I was like yes boi.. Why not!! 😂😂 why the hell don't you just admit that you crave for her touches.. 😂✋❤❤💕😍😍😍

Aww chahat❤️❤️... Made her parents to sleep together... But then messed up huge time revealing about pooji, ajit and yk's plan.. Such a cutie... And Rohit realised it wasn't a dream.. And he was really having close to her.. And they slept in each other's arms.. These two.. Uff... He somewhere loved the fact that it wasn't a dream.. 😆❤️😆

His immediate concern over her periods was heartwarming.. I absolutely loved it.. That was soo beautifully put.. 😊

Sona has to do a lot of hardwork to win him back to her.. Cmon on Sona.. Use your khule baal... You just have to shower, come out with water dripping from your hair.. And just swing it over making some fall on Rohit.. Yoon gussa shaant ho jaayega.. Phir dekhna tum.. 😆☺️

Besides the joke - I really hope she doesn't give up on him.. Nd there is no third angle... I want her to do everything to win him back plzzz... 

Another awesome chapter wasu😍😍😍... I can just go on and on making my comment itself one more chapter.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  it's difficult for me to choose one scene.... Everything was soo beautifully placed.. 

Cutting it short... I stop here... 😆❤️

Waiting for the next update... Update soonish.. 

Love, hugs and kishes.. ❤😘🤗

Take care.. 

Alu💕❤💕

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't express the beauty of this story in proper words. i love it..just love love love it~!!! My favorite is definitely chahat such a sweetheart...even her blunder was so cute 🤣 i can't get over her. but best was seeing them sleeping together. i don't know why but i am biased to those scenes. i just love and you did total justice to it. thank you for this wonderful story please write soon i can't wait for the next chapter. love you

Ronakshi_khkt thumbnail

Literally in tears😭😭.Too good🙏

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all thnx for updating it soon🤗(as compared to d last one😆) n secondly the update is worth d wait both in quality n quantity❤️😃....soo overwhelmingly emotional n beautiful❤️😭

Hoping for a more sooner update😃

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.... beautiful... actually I read  it twice... first  in the order and then backward  from the last part to top..

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Wasuuuu 😔

You just made me cry. This is so heartbreaking to read. With RoNakshi's separation in the show & now reading your update, it's too painful, yaar.

I knew Rohit still cares about his Sona but what I didn't expect was Sona telling the truth to Rohit when she was sick back in Goa. 

I can understand Rohit's pain. He lost everything the night she left him. She thought she made a sacrifice but that sacrifice caused her the life of the man who loves her beyond his own self. He was lifeless all these while. If she would have trusted him like he said, things would have been different. 

The last part of this chapter, their conversation, Rohit venting out his anger & Sona quivering in agony knowing what she has done to the man she loves, it's all very painful for me to bear. 

I don't blame Rohit. I just couldn't. I wouldn't do what Sona did if I was Sona. I would have trusted my Rohit. If only the circumstances were different 😭

Ajit, YK & Pooja trying to mend the bridge between RoNakshi was cute. Chahat is a blessing. She will be the reason for her parents to get together again, not forgetting how crazy in love Rohit still is with his Sona. I still want RoNakshi to get together for themselves & their love and not just for the sake of their baby girl. 

I just hope Sona doesn't give up on him because I can feel that Rohit is not as stone cold as he's portraying himself to be. His love for her is still rock solid, perhaps a little distance from her now will make him crave for her.

I'm leaving the creative part up to you because that's your forte. Looking forward to your next update, my dear. Thank you for this long update. As much as it oozes torment, I'm loving the progress of the story.

Update soon 🤗 Take care 😊

Hi malar🤗

I am touched to hear your reaction. Seriously I am.

Yes rohit all this while has known the truth,post it being confessed by sona herself while she was unconscious. He is broken by the fact that she didn’t trust on him,on his love and his capability of protecting her. The leaving was hard yes, but not being trusted was harder for him.😔

Thank you for understanding each one’s state that I have tried to show here malar. They both had circumstances that justified their actions. I am glad you understood it.😃

Yes sippy family is very supportive over here,and they will always be. And chaahat will always be a good vibe that is showered upon RoNakshi. Chaahat will try to be a catalyst, but whether to see if RoNakshi stand a chance again in the future or not....for that you will have to wait and read.😳

One thing for sure, there is anyway a distancing with rohit’s conference coming up,but let’s see if he actually feels it. But know that he cannot unlove her in the same way that he cannot love her right now either.

I hope you got your doubt about who got injured that night answered with this update darling.

Thank you.for all the love all the appreciation all the motivation that you pour on me. It does really mean a lot to me. Love and hugs. Tc.

Bye.