Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
exactly. Isko nikalo AT se. 😡 ghuspaith
I dont see the serial
And stupid me meenakshi ki baat lar rahi hoon
Kya samajh rakha hai mujhe
I am not so self destructive ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
exactly. Isko nikalo AT se. 😡 ghuspaith
I dont see the serial
And stupid me meenakshi ki baat lar rahi hoon
Kya samajh rakha hai mujhe
I am not so self destructive ok
Baccha Doggy ka kya naam hai?
I am asking for throwing gushpaith Meenakshi ko out of AT 🤔Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont see the serial
And stupid me meenakshi ki baat lar rahi hoon
Kya samajh rakha hai mujhe
I am not so self destructive ok
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am asking for throwing gushpaith Meenakshi ko out of AT 🤔
Toh mahaan aurat mera post kyun quote kiya????????????????
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am asking for throwing gushpaith Meenakshi ko out of AT 🤔
🤔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am asking for throwing gushpaith Meenakshi ko out of AT 🤔
Finally back home.. keya chaling
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Finally back home.. keya chaling
Oppo teach me how to inser GIF file from google.. yaha pe
🤣 the same way as the image thingy 😆 but if you are using a laptop/pc just search the gif image, copy paste 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Oppo teach me how to inser GIF file from google.. yaha pe
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 the same way as the image thingy 😆 but if you are using a laptop/pc just search the gif image, copy paste 😆
sirf URL copy paste kar du?