SidNaaz Discussion Thread 38:You Love Me & I Hate You ka Opposite🤪- Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

86.8k

Users

57

Likes

4.2k

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Kia lagta hai.. aj Sid ki journey dikhayenge?

intruderfast thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I think this time there is no control, From what isee in promo He is having no control over hsi emotions. Its very rare sight. It's all heart, no mind .

This is such a pure moment . Sid kee ankhon mein kabhi khushi ke aansoo nahi aaye hain. I am glad the mask has finally fallen .

Last day bhi jaaye jaaye banda ek alag side deke jaa raha hai.

Best is reserved for the last.😎

Indibandi20 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Oh gawd. Sid itnaa ro raha hai to I dont know hamara kyaa haal hoga.

This looks awesome...

And rang sharbaton ka dance is there and money task kiss also🥰🥰

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Stunner Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Kia lagta hai.. aj Sid ki journey dikhayenge?

nope! Start Shaayad kare, but back to tomorrow dikhayenge

I m dying to watch his journey

Kya lag raha hain and promo is too good

Kya baat hain, BB team ne toh rock kardiya lag raha hain


intruderfast thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Kia lagta hai.. aj Sid ki journey dikhayenge?

Haha. No way. They will cash on it and show promo for tom to build up excitement.

Rajat waale task mein bhi they did same thing

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Stunner Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I want to see the entire 25-30 mins whatever his journey complete please ! Do justice to the viewers BB


Edited by Ashhima3 - 6 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Bhai is looking f****ng hot and handsome😆

DailyTalk thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yaar i want Sid and Sana kissing and simultaneously closing all the lights of bb house


But what a buddu sa mann hai of mine as Sid seldom does PDA...


❤️

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Yaar.. I am dying to watch this journey😭 I mean, I love Sana and I am looking forward to her journey vid too but Sid ki journey is so wholesome that I am literally waiting for it.. he has endured the maximum in that house and yet stood tall.. I want him to feel the love

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".