Okay🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay🤗
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Most of the deewanis hv stated almost same points..but girls u know wat wuld i hv done if i had randp's phn w/ me 😆
...
Well i wuld hv posted his & maina's pics thru his insta a/c only for all of us ..except the private ones(m assuming him hvng those kinda images) .. pura fandom rdx k shock mein chala jata 😂
This is tooo good
Lekin I am not on Instagram so you better send it to me on khopcha❤️
And agar mere haath m rd ka phone ata to I would have checked out his shopping cart and the places he's going to visit in future
Bohot maje aatiiiiii
Plus mai ek badmaashi bhi krti
Poori yudkbh cast k names unki contact list m interchange kr deti
Like ashi ka nishi k saath
Raghav ka ayesha k saath
Sanjay ka Kristy k saath
Bohot maje aate
Rd message kisi ko bhejta aur jata kisi aur ko
🤣❤️
Plus ltg k liye ek message to bnta hai na
Isliye I would have added rd ashi and the rest gang in our ltg khopcha
Taaki unko hamari baatein padh kr maza aaye aur vo bhi hame join kre 😆
TehreemOriginally posted by: Disha2712
Ohh...all the best then..👍🏼.thank you
Wishing the same.😳
Btw how can I address you?
Shall I call Tehreem di as you are elder
Originally posted by: Disha2712
Shall I call Tehreem di as you are elder
Disha when is your birthday?
Its on 4th August