Arhaan: kaisi larki
Rashmi to Arhaan: Chup baith fraudia kahin ka. Tujh se behtar tou Shukla hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arhaan: 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭
Fraudia🤣
OK, I got one more. ☺️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Arhaan: kaisi larki
Rashmi to Arhaan: Chup baith fraudia kahin ka. Tujh se behtar tou Shukla hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arhaan: 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭
Fraudia🤣
OK, I got one more. ☺️

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
but u said to me that Rashmi never hot when I told u I find her hot lol 😂
N please tiger arhaan ki bezti mat Karo 😡
Yeh purple dress mei gazab nazara dekhne ki baad woh mujhe hot lagne lagi hain☺️
Ramlal ka beizatti kaha ki? 😲Uske dukh mein shareek ho rahi thi. 😭
Opened the page for Rashmi, kaun dikha ? Ramlal
@Topic: Rashmi seems like a person who would give the warmest hugs ❤️
tiger arhaan ko ramlal bolaOriginally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Yeh purple dress mei gazab nazara dekhne ki baad woh mujhe hot lagne lagi hain☺️
Ramlal ka beizatti kaha ki? 😲Uske dukh mein shareek ho rahi thi. 😭
She is Hawwwttttttttttttt! ❤️
Shukla: Bilkullll tumharay jaisa Rashmi bohot zor ka laga 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is a great actor and she shone in all the tasks where we saw her acting abilities!
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
but u said to me that Rashmi never hot when I told u I find her hot lol 😂
N please tiger arhaan ki bezti mat Karo 😡
Rashmi is hot n she lost weight too
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
Opened the page for Rashmi, kaun dikha ? Ramlal
@Topic: Rashmi seems like a person who would give the warmest hugs ❤️
Koi nahi ramlaal is kala teeka😆
Hard-working, self-made woman.