Congratulations guys🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations guys🥳🥳
Congratulations on new DT! 🥳
Live tv apps pe dekho. They have it recorded. Jio tv app or airtel extreme.
Even I'm waiting to watch it ..Ye Sony waale Kab sudhraege?🤔
JioTv
I hope we get some segment tomo since tellyex is media and they got sneak peak so looks like we might get some sbs sbb too..
MayRa in a short while have become the best couple on ITV
They have that tagline vale sare t-shirtOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Even I'm waiting to watch it ..Ye Sony waale Kab sudhraege?🤔
HUM NAHI SUDHRENGE 🤣
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I hope we get some segment tomo since tellyex is media and they got sneak peak so looks like we might get some sbs sbb too..
MayRa in a short while have become the best couple on ITV
By the end of the show I believe they will become one of the iconic couples on ITV
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I hope iss DT ka naamkaran jaldi ho jaaye😆
Sorry for the delay😭
Congrats on the 32nd MayRa DT 🥳
Those who haven't read Part 3 of my MayRa TS please do have a look: 😳