Haha.. finally.. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haha.. finally.. 🤗
Yay🤣
Par jald hi jaana padega
For dinner😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's on hotstar aur ab maza nahi aa Raha show mein.i left it long back.
I'll not watch the show. Just the VM clip.
I'll not watch the show. Just the VM clip.
That scene? It's hard to get. I mean Madz made that siggy. I don't know if she made VM on that scene
Results are here girls.....
I didnt even know about this show signature option... I thought it meant regarding your own siggy
Results are here girls.....
Maine toh kab ke dekh liye
Congratulations Chaaru🤗
Congrats 😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I didnt even know about this show signature option... I thought it meant regarding your own siggy
If you don't want to show your siggy, you can't see other's too🤣