SidNaaz Discussion Thread 38:You Love Me & I Hate You ka Opposite🤪- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

86.9k

Users

57

Likes

4.2k

Frequent Posters

LNHYYL6JOEQ3UM3J thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Sagar Rathore will be one of the groom 🤣🤣🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Haina...I teared up too :(


It's like they lyrics they r conveying to us!

They are not conveying anything to me except feeding the insecurities I have buried under the Burj Khalifa! So, shaddup! 😡
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I know! It’s impossible to believe 🤣


I know! IF that ever happens, wud be the biggest shock ever! But it won't lol
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Stunner Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BAM4VDTY2N3VMLFQ


Sagar Rathore will be one of the groom 🤣🤣🤣

he is the secretary of Sidnaz fandom 🤣


Ashhima3 thumbnail
Stunner Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: perkilicious

I know! IF that ever happens, wud be the biggest shock ever! But it won't lol

For me if Sid hosts it, that itself is going to be a shocker


AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

They are not conveying anything to me except feeding the insecurities I have buried under the Burj Khalifa! So, shaddup! 😡

Awwww okay! 🥺😢

LNHYYL6JOEQ3UM3J thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

he is the secretary of Sidnaz fandom 🤣



Having Sid as host, kis ki himaat hogi to propose Sana 🤣🤣

HFDMDI6E3KULVDHH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

They are not conveying anything to me except feeding the insecurities I have buried under the Burj Khalifa! So, shaddup! 😡

😭Umaaaa umaaa 😭

🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Awwww okay! 🥺😢

😘
HFDMDI6E3KULVDHH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EGHNBO4CMZZFSQIA


Sagar Rathore will be one of the groom 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Usko zillat ke laddoo milenge from fandom

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".