to the chemistry lab and there he mixed few chemicals 

Ishita now inside a locked lab while the fire is bubbling over

wonder will Raman be able to save her before she gets harmed

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra scenes. They both are coming close. Hope Raman will save her from fire.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Updt soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di..

Ishita shared her past with Raman..

Raman decided to protect her in every way..

But the killer trapped Ishita in lab which caught fire due to chemical explosion..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

,-TWINKLE 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Super update fi

Loved ishra talk

Really that lady is cruel 

Raman felt bad for ishita

Omg ishu is in danger

Hope raman will save her on time

Update soon di

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9

Raman and his friends were busy in their GD when they heard the choas.everyone got up and went out only to hear about the fire in chemistry lab.

The first thing came in raman's mind after hearing the fire was ishita's safety.

Raman-ishita,thik hogi naa.uska class bahut dur hai but let me check.darr rahi hogi ,she is a kid only .he thought and ran towards her class.he reached her class and saw it was empty.

Raman-i think wahin hogi,gayi hogi dekhne sabke saath.let me check.he thought and ran towards the chemistry lab.

Everyone was standing there,professor was calling the fire brigade while Raman was looking for Ishita.

Raman-kahan hai ,dikh kyun nahi rahi.she is ok naa.he was thinking when he heard professor saying,come soon.a girl is stuck inside.

Raman's eyes widen in shock and he could feel it can be ishita.he went to professor and asked about the girl .

Professor-dont know,noone saw her.few just heard her scream.

Raman-what she was saying,was she taking any name??

Professor-dont know,he was saying when a boy said-she was taking ur name,help Raman sir.he said and Raman got shocked.

He ran towards the room and screamed-ishita,I am coming.i am coming bachcha.he said but everyone stopped him.

Raman-let me go,Ishita is inside .she needs my help.please let me go.

Professor-we can't let u go,fire brigade is coming.everything will be under control very soon.

Raman-no,I can't wait.usse kuch nahi hona chahiye ,please let me go.he almost begged but noone let him go.

Raman was just struggling to go when fire brigade people came.they went inside spraying the fire extinguisher and Raman couldn't wait anymore.he released himself and went inside with them.he look around for her screaming her name but didn't got any response.his heart was beating fastly fearing the worst while he was continuously praying for her.

After searching for sometime,he could finally spot her ,laying unconscious in a corner hiding behind a half burnt table. He ran to her ,picked her in his arms and took her out of the lab.

Raman-ishita,Ishita,can u hear me??answer baby,please answer ,can u hear me??he was saying desperately but she was responding.

Professor told him to take her to the near by hospital and he ran out .

After half an hour,Raman and many from college was waiting outside the emergency room while Ishita was being treated.

Raman was just praying for her well being when his friend came running and said-raman,ur phone .tune college mein chod diya tha .aunty was calling u ,u didn't picked the phone ,so she called me.baat Kar le,bahut pareshan hai .

Raman took the phone and said-hello maa.

Toshiji-tu Kahan tha,puttar.thik hai naa,suna college mein aag lag gayi thi.

Raman-i am fine,but my roommate got hurt.uske liye pray kijiye,maa.usse kuch nahi hona chahiye.he said crying .

Toshiji-dont cry,puttar.main pray karungi,tere dost ko kuch nahi hoga. 

Raman-woh sirf dost nahi hai,usse badh kar hai .Meri responsibility hai ,joh main shayad thik se nibha nahi paaya.thats why this happened.

Toshiji-aisi koi baat nahi hai ,puttar.kuch nahi hoga usse.

Raman-i will call u later,maa.

Toshiji-koi nahi,tu uska khayal rakh aur apna bhi.she said and hung the call.

Toshiji-usse safe rakhna ,matarani.jiske liye Mera puttar itna pareshan hai .she prayed and got busy in her work.

On other hand,Raman was waiting impatiently to get some news of Ishita when his friends told him that someone mixed few chemicals ,and because of it,fire broke out.

Raman-i just want her safe,itni der ho gayi .woh thik hogi naa.

Friend-why u r so worried, girlfriend hai kya teri??

Raman-har rishta sirf girlfriend-boyfriend ka nahi hota.woh usse bhi jyada important hai mere liye.mujhe apna mentor aur protector manti hai and I couldn't protect her.he was saying when doctor came out.

Raman and everyone went to him .

Raman-hows she??

Doc-not good,but ok.they r few bruises and burns .her hands r burnt and we had to bandaged it.it will take sometime to get healed.where is her family??

Raman-i am her family,tell me??

Doc-who r u??her boyfriend,or brother??

Raman-i am her roommate,tell me what's the matter??she is fine naa??

Doc-she is ok,but who will take care of her.i mean ,who will pay the bill.

Professor-dont worry,college will look after it ,as the accident took place in the college.

Doc-but she needs a nurse for whole time,will u appoint any,he was saying when Raman said frustrated-i will look after everything,can I see her once??

Doc-yes,that way.

Raman-is she up??

Doc-nope,sleeping under the medicine's effect.

Raman-ok,he said and went to her room.he entered the room and saw her sleeping .her both hands were bandaged .it was looking like she tried to protect herself from something and her hands got burnt.he could see bruises on her face and shoulder.he settled next to her and caressed her hair slowly.

Raman-i am sorry,bachcha .really sorry.wada Kiya tha tumhara saath dene ka ,but nibha nahi paaya.dekho Kya ho gaya.i couldn't protect u,I am not ur protector ,I am not ur guardian angle. He said and burst into tears.

He took her palm in his and said -mujhe maaf kar paogi kabhi,I am really sorry.he was saying and crying when he heard,why u r crying,mari nahi hoon abhi.

Raman raised his head and saw her looking at him.she wiped his tears and said-i am ok,mujhe pata tha aap bacha loge mujhe .

Raman just wrapped his arms around her and hugged him very tightly .

Raman-i am sorry,I am sorry.i couldn't protect u,Meri wajah se ,he couldn't complete just hugged her very tightly dropping numerous kisses over her hair.ishita too closed her eyes feeling good in his arms .

After a while,he broke the hug and asked-how r u feeling,dard ho raha hai naa??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-i am sorry,really sorry.

Ishita-stop being so guilty,it wasn't ur fault.but aap kyun nahi the wahan par,mujhe bulaya aur khud hi gaayab ho gaye.

Raman-main kyun bulaunga tumhe chemistry lab mein.main khud nahi jaata wahan.

Ishita-but u messaged me.

Raman-maine,kab??

Ishita-when I messaged u.i was calling u,but aapne call nahi uthayi toh I messaged u that I am going home.then u messaged me ,that come to chemistry lab.u r stuck with a professor .that's why I went there but aap nahi the.it was empty,phir blast hua aur aag phail gayi.i tried to run ,but lab bandh tha.

Raman checked his phone and said-maine koi message nahi Kiya tha,aur naa hi mere phone mein koi missed call yaa message hai.

Ishita-iska matlab yeh namita ka plan tha.she said making Raman shocked.

Raman-namita,ur step mother??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Ishita-i told u naa,she is behind me.usse ek opportunity mili and she grabbed it.but aapne uska plan fail kar diya.bacha liya mujhe.

Raman-aise kaise woh Kar sakti hai.i was taking it lightly but sach mein woh tumhe jaan se maar sakti hai.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-i am going to police station.complain karunga uske khilaaf .he said getting up.

Ishita-koi faayda nahi hoga aur waise bhi,I don't want any problem for u .agar usse pata chalega ki aap mere saath hai,toh woh aapko bhi hurt karne ki koshish karegi.

Raman-but Ishita,aise jaane nahi de sakte.she really tried to kill u.

Ishita-aap ho naa bachane ke liye.jab tak aap mere saath ho,mujhe kuch nahi hoga.so just be with me .she said resting her head on his chest.

Raman was caressing her hair softly ,thinking ways to make Ishita safe forever.

They were sitting hugging each other when she said -when I can go home,I hate hospitals.

Raman-tum rest karo,main doctor se puchta hoon.

Ishita-i am hungry also .kuch khila denge.

Raman-tum rest karo,main arrange karta hoon sab.dont worry.

Ishita-aap ho toh kaisi worry.she said smiling.

Raman was going but came back and hugged her again.

Ishita-i am ok,mari nahi hoon,saansein chal rahi hai.

Raman-just shut up and let me feel u.he said and she closed her eyes .he kissed her temple and said-kahin mat jaana,just wait for me.i am coming in sometime.will bring food and try to get u discharged.tum kisi aur ki baat mein aa Kar kahin mat jaana.agar kisi ne aa kar kaha ki mera accident ho gaya,toh bhi,he was saying when she closed his mouth and said-dont say like this,I don't have anyone other then u .aapko hamesha safe rehna hai mere liye.

Raman-i am just telling,ki kahin mat jaana.main aa raha hoon thodi der mein,phir tumhe Ghar le chalunga.

Ishita-i am waiting for u .she said and he went out ,though he was trying hard to calm down but the incident and the chances of someone trying to kill her wasn't letting him be in peace.he reluctantly went out of the room to meet the doctor while the professors and others went inside to meet her .

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Thank God ishita us fine

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update