Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Jenny looked so cute yaar
Thats true... Jenny looks superb.
Fish market scene.. okay, I'll check it out.. thanks.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Jenny looked so cute yaar
Thats true... Jenny looks superb.
Fish market scene.. okay, I'll check it out.. thanks.
UGh this tore my heart out. she knew she is going towards her end.
Loved this coloring❤️
https://twitter.com/Angel55750464/status/1227124576724717569
anyone think that promo is MJ's imagination?🤣
Originally posted by: pomegranate
anyone think that promo is MJ's imagination?🤣
No plz
Originally posted by: pomegranate
anyone think that promo is MJ's imagination?🤣
MJ won't dream that his son will go against him
I wonder in what bases MJ decided Maya is Rishi's killer 🤔
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
I wonder in what bases MJ decided Maya is Rishi's killer 🤔
Ananya might've told him. Myra was Manas' gf and now Maya came to their house as DIL. Itna toh samajh sakta hain if he is really worth of a badass villain😆