I think you mean Rohmindar🤣
🤣🤣🤣 This goes better
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I think you mean Rohmindar🤣
🤣🤣🤣 This goes better
No I still ship RaHit (Rohit + Ravi) the most.. Aaj bhi pani leke aaya wo apne sir k lie.. aur kitna tension me tha pure time car me ❤️🤣
Paseene chut rahe the bechare ka
Looks like a chudail with expertise in black magic🤣
No I still ship RaHit (Rohit + Ravi) the most.. Aaj bhi pani leke aaya wo apne sir k lie.. aur kitna tension me tha pure time car me ❤️🤣
Woh toh alag hi pyaar hai...
I admire their relationship... So pure!!
bold- shut up!!! 🤣🤣But what is that saree with that Arabic gold belt and that parda in mouth 🤣🤣
Is she dancing on Parde mei rehne do and then song changes to habibi habibi
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Guys, I legit think she's belly dancing in some event (maybe not a bachelor's party) and Rohit will be there. Idk how I feel about this 🤔
And he will burn in jealousy and rage and will question her and she will answer k “actress ho bahar jaa kar kuch bhi kar sakti hoon”
Mr Parvati !!! 🧕
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But what is that saree with that Arabic gold belt and that parda in mouth 🤣🤣
Is she dancing on Parde mei rehne do and then song changes to habibi habibi
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nishi’s guru spotted
And he will burn in jealousy and rage and will question her and she will answer k “actress ho bahar jaa kar kuch bhi kar sakti hoon”
I can legit see this happening😭