Good morning Tia and Ankita.🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning Tia and Ankita.🤗
darshi shayari?Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Good morning Tia and Ankita.🤗
darshi shayari?
Ya last 3 dts se shaayri likhne ka time hi nahi mila..
oh...koi nahi...how are youOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ya last 3 dts se shaayri likhne ka time hi nahi mila..
Going for lectures..ttyl🤗
They might be in heels so they can match up to Shivins height 😆
When Maya was watching Sudhir from balcony she was barefoot. I am more interested in both MayRa outfits for the night ☺️
True.. I too realized that barefoot, Maya would look very petite next to Shivin. The rest of the crew are of normal height
Iss new DT ke liye arz kiya hai..
MayRa ke jaisa there is no one..
Lets appreciate them on DT.no 31..
( sorry my creativity has taken backseat since last few days due to work stress
I will be back with bang once I am free 😎)
oh...koi nahi...how are you
I am fine.. missed you guys so much..
How are you??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Iss new DT ke liye arz kiya hai..
MayRa ke jaisa there is no one..
Lets appreciate them on DT.no 31..
( sorry my creativity has taken backseat since last few days due to work stressI will be back with bang once I am free 😎)
Accha tha👍🏼
Few Ppl supporting MJ too I'm really amazed to know this