I'm ready 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm ready 🤣
It all started here 😭😭
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
I'm ready 🤣
We should actually spam Ekta's CS with give me another phook🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We should actually spam Ekta's CS with give me another phook🤣
Ekta bolegi phook kya hota hai🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Ekta bolegi phook kya hota hai🤣
Oh main tho bhool hii gayi people won't understand phook🙊
Ok we want AnuPre's another consummation, proper waali🤣


I remember Parth reposting this in his IG story❤️
She was so broken that time unaware of what more coming her way 💔
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Oh main tho bhool hii gayi people won't understand phook🙊
Ok we want AnuPre's another consummation, proper waali🤣
Phook pe sirf humara copyright hai 🙊
Painting, this whole scene is nothing but a poetic vision of a beautiful novel.