Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
Should I be mad at your forgetfulness??
I handed it over to you on that day itself .
Now ankie told me that day you will inform us when the right time comes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
Should I be mad at your forgetfulness??
I handed it over to you on that day itself .
Now ankie told me that day you will inform us when the right time comes
I wish they preserved this side of him🤣
This one 😆🤣
A come for giving his shaadi ka card but 🤣
200 ki itni jaldi kya hai?
Khamoka shruti ko bahut mehnat karni padegi for it.

The way he gulped and completed his sentence about loving his wife☺️ man, this guy can act
Seriously!Originally posted by: ilazyair
I wish they preserved this side of him🤣
It sounded so sensual.Originally posted by: ilazyair
The way he gulped and completed his sentence about loving his wife☺️ man, this guy can act

That restraint