Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Congrats for new one 🤗

Maybe! 😆🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Oh pls don't remind me. It was so sick of her telling like that to Prerna. But yes some lines were truth, but the way she was behaving for Kuki was a differently abled child
![]()
I didn't have a problem with V telling P of the responsibilities. She was concerned and that was fine.
Just her disgusted face for K irked me a lot. Moh seemed way better at handling the child stuff.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Arey prerna of the AT is Chattopadhyaya hai na
This I didn't know😆🤗
Congrats for #166 AT....🥳
Maine tho pichla bhul gayi thi kunki pichla already 90 cross Kar chuka tha
Absolutely! I felt so bad for K there.Originally posted by: ilazyair
I didn't have a problem with V telling P of the responsibilities. She was concerned and that was fine.
Just her disgusted face for K irked me a lot. Moh seemed way better at handling the child stuff.
Congratulations for the new AT.
After so many months I'm posting in the 2nd one on the same day.
Munni ji daily kalash dalo...
Thaki jald se 200 pure hojaye...😆