My most favorite promo pic of them, I love how she is holding his face and he feeling her touch♥️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My most favorite promo pic of them, I love how she is holding his face and he feeling her touch♥️
Ro mat.. fan meet me baby nahin pehni he. Cutie pie itna jaldi jaayegi nahin..😆



I so miss Sitara's poetic posts on them💔
My favorite has to be that shamma poetry ♥️
Gravity defining fall tha yeh🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
My most favorite promo pic of them, I love how she is holding his face and he feeling her touch♥️
Kash Title song bhi mil jata🤧😭
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Kash Title song bhi mil jata🤧😭
Woh channel ke hath main hain, montages changes and title tracks yeh sab channel ka kaam hain😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Gravity defining fall tha yeh🤣
😂