he looked good in that party outfit...n I really loved the way he was standing their for her support n didn't moves a bit wen she banged with Him...🤗🤗Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
https://twitter.com/HeartOfHearts7/status/1207560588487868416?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he looked good in that party outfit...n I really loved the way he was standing their for her support n didn't moves a bit wen she banged with Him...🤗🤗Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
https://twitter.com/HeartOfHearts7/status/1207560588487868416?s=19
He was innocently complaining about mosquitoes and no pillows there 😂
First pyaar ki first jagda😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
he looked good in that party outfit...n I really loved the way he was standing their for her support n didn't moves a bit wen she banged with Him...🤗🤗
The way he looked at her we all thought he got to see their engagement pictures 🤦😂
This dance wasn't that friendly he claimed to be🤭
Making new memories with her