AT 25- officially match the record. Now onwards to breaking it soon!
AT 25- officially match the record. Now onwards to breaking it soon!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations all you wonderful Asim fans!
Can anyone send me a account on SM that provides daily Asim pics I wanna make new edits n banners !
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
AT 25- officially match the record. Now onwards to breaking it soon!
🥳
Yaay congratulations 🥳
So guys if voting period is 48 hours and like last time Asim option is not available. How will we call attention to this fact? We have to expose their cheating! I have a feeling Aijaz will post about it and maybe Sumit and Raj too
YAY !
We have matched the record JUST HAVE TO BREAK IT NOW ! 🥳
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
So guys if voting period is 48 hours and like last time Asim option is not available. How will we call attention to this fact? We have to expose their cheating! I have a feeling Aijaz will post about it and maybe Sumit and Raj too
Akash has also said na that he will expose the makers in his latest upcoming videos
I am CONFUSED !
If finale is on Friday so it won't be telecasted live ???
I thought finales are telecasted LIVE !!!!!
We have to finish these two AT before Wed 👍🏼