Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main tujhe koi jadu karne wali dikhti hoon kya?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
🤣













































Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main tujhe koi jadu karne wali dikhti hoon kya?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
🤣













































Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
What makes you call her Female Debu Da🤣
Debu da has self respect moreover he is doing his service which is he paid for unlike Prerna 🤭
BRUTAL

Originally posted by: Annu8193
His din bajaj ayegi tsunami ayega 🤣🤣
5 ATs ab tak khatam ho jaate🤣
True soulmate😆
🤣jaha nafrat hai, wahi pyaar hai🤣
Jinn bana diya mujhe
What's happening today😆 AT running in extra speed like nobody's business🤣
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Veena ji ne ishare kiya tha tabhi ayi.. 😆
I was living the dream now I have woken up
Reality check sucks🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
🤣jaha nafrat hai, wahi pyaar hai🤣
Woh pyaar hi kya jisme nafrat na ho
Woh rishta hi kya jisme barkat na ho🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I feel bad for you for sharing the names here😆
I was initially thinking whether to share the names here or in PM. I should have done it in PM.
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
What's happening today😆 AT running in extra speed like nobody's business🤣
Aaj Munni ne kalash giraya
Aur hum sab khushi ke maare pagal ho gaye