Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awesome 👏
This battle needs to be won no ifs and no buts
Finally kuch to chnge aaya ❤️ Top3 mein aana bhi choti baat nhi hai ⭐️
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-13/5151503/talented-asim-riaz
Maine ye post bht dil ❤️se bnaya hai hope aap logo ko bhi ye post dil se psnd aaye :-)
Top 2 yeh nahi hoga.
Mujhe pakka doubt hai ki SG is going to take briefcase. She is not as dumb as we think her to be. Ussko pata hai ki woh apne swami ke hote nahi jeet sakti.
And after her controversy, the money would be a boost for her.
I told you that they wouldn’t move Asim much! But I’m telling you he will be in Top 2 for sure! That’s all.
Baaki let’s just vote and see!
Also even if it’s live Voting? Can we vote multiple times!
Also thank God Umar clarified that Asim isn’t doing that crap swaymvar show!
What the f is happening to Cena 🤣
I know Shukla will win, I just want Asim to be in top 2! And not the flipper .. asim coming in top 2 itself is a big deal. I just hope they don’t do any cheating with votes and positions . Because with votes I’m sure Asim will come in top 2.