Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Only problem in that iss sonakshi would have asked a million question to rohit and made him feel bad for hiding a black mailer fro  her ..🤣

Sona already knows that Nishi is the culprit. So, I don't think Sona will ask million questions to Rohit regarding this issue.

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Rohit can play divorce drama with Sona together informing her in phone all the situation or just writing it on paper and giving it to her after he comes to house and can play divorce drama in Hall both of them together 

Why this shitty sikand made khkt like this 

This is worst than ekta show right now 

I feel Rohit could have avoided divorce ....why could he not have taken a stand that I would not divorce Sonakshi ...his mother would have felt bad but she would have realised the truth some day....then she would not have gone against him ....why humiliate someone for family ....so is she not family..

And he also understood later abt the clause still him sticking to the same and saying tum actress ho pata nahi kya karti Hun is disgusting ....

They take liberty of saying absolutely anything in a show....

But for a moment think of this as a real situation and a husband accusing a wife that she is characterless in front of entire family not only that....this would leak later and everybody would know why he divorced his wife so as a wife and as a lady would she want to go back for anything in the world ...be it helplessness of the husband be it his asking forgiveness be it his sorrow be it his situation be it anything ....

After claiming you want divorce with this clause would someone accept him again .....i don’t think so ....I mean I don’t know abt what others feel...but I feel this will impact badly ...destroy badly and coming back is just not possible 

Hence I do not think Rohit needed to tell her anything .....as in surely that was an alternative but I feel he just had to take a strong stand and support her ... these are the times when you know people...blindly Loving your mother or wife or anybody means you are a fool ...have no identity ....for me he has lost all respect ...the entire after drama of him regretting makes no sense