Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Jen is too cute❤️ Why don't ShivJen take pics off screen 🤧 Is he shy around Jen ?🤔
Hello 🤗
Hii🤗
Kya baatien ho rahi hai?😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Jen is too cute❤️ Why don't ShivJen take pics off screen 🤧 Is he shy around Jen ?🤔
Naa.. I don't think so. Maybe they want to avoid real life shipping.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kya baatien ho rahi hai?😆
MayRa aur humare hero k cute hone ki baatein 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Naa.. I don't think so. Maybe they want to avoid real life shipping.
Ek pic lene se shipping hogi kya?

Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and the stars mirrored in your own being. ❤️ - Rumi.
Today I finished rewatching the entire sequence after wedding till Friday's epi. 