Originally posted by: garima22
Let actual caller of the week then will talk yr...ryt nw it's all speculations...
Precisely why I have asked if this is true or not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: garima22
Let actual caller of the week then will talk yr...ryt nw it's all speculations...
Precisely why I have asked if this is true or not
Will anyone actually be surprised if this turns out to be true? 😆
But they can choose caller of the weeks so pehle se hi pro shukla caller ko select kar lete ye sab kyu karenge?

Originally posted by: SilentSilver
Will anyone actually be surprised if this turns out to be true? 😆
I guess it's true
BB tak has posted it now
https://mobile.twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1226475752230735879
I guess now none of us are !
We are just spectators and watching how low the makers will stoop
But they can choose caller of the weeks so pehle se hi pro shukla caller ko select kar lete ye sab kyu karenge?
No clue
This is the question that has been asked...confirmed by BB Tak
caller of the week intercom se baat karta hai kya. just asking?😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bigg-boss-13/5149941/next-cotw-for-siddharth-shukla
This whole season is biased & rigged in Shukla's favour.
