Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha! Channel sucks so much.
Aaj Tak , Star are busy promoting Shukla and SidNaaz these days
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha! Channel sucks so much.
Aaj Tak , Star are busy promoting Shukla and SidNaaz these days
We should play this or that ?
Who all are up for it?
Aaj Tak , Star are busy promoting Shukla and SidNaaz these days
Star to rival nhi h🥴
Guys today is 9th
So we should finish this AT by today
So that we can finish another one in the next 2 days by 11th
But the way we are going I feel we will be able to finish this one by tomorrow
Aaj Tak , Star are busy promoting Shukla and SidNaaz these days
All are in cohorts with Colors and Endemol. It’s also to counter the fact that everyone thinks colors and BB are biased.
That’s also precisely why they haven’t released the rAsim bashing clips so far. To escape from the backlash!
Originally posted by: AJQZ4U6U55LI6MGK
Star to rival nhi h🥴
I meant ABP 😆
Chocolate or ice cream ?
Choose one?
But the way we are going I feel we will be able to finish this one by tomorrow
Haha also I guess there was nothing much that happened in last nights episode so not much to really even talk about.
I would say everyone just concentrate on making Voting Email ID’s today.