Originally posted by: 6W6LIG3QPS3JS6TL
Morning ,Di!!!
Pata hai, I was telling about you to my brother and he was ROFL at our cute banters.🤣
accha kia.. hasna sehet kay liye acche hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 6W6LIG3QPS3JS6TL
Morning ,Di!!!
Pata hai, I was telling about you to my brother and he was ROFL at our cute banters.🤣
accha kia.. hasna sehet kay liye acche hai
🤣
Agar yeh main mom ko boli na, toh yeh Return gift milega...

Good morning AT wasiyon😃
Hope all of you doing well
Good Morning...😃🤗
I am having allergy attacks...😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jeeta woh nahi jiski kismat achhi ho
Jeeta woh hai jo jeetna jaanta ho😎
Ohh...kya hua? Take care Mishti🤗
Originally posted by: OUXLK3CQ245GNVYM
👍🏼
Jo darr ke saamne nhi jhukte, duniya unke saamne jhukti hai...😈😎
Bajju BGM plays...

God knows how I got the allergy...
Thanks...🤗
Originally posted by: REYSBPVRFYVYVOG5
Hain??????
Your Jigar da tukda?
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Waise good morning Mishti
By your name are you Bengali?
🤣
I want Alexia Di to get gussa...😈
Good Morning...
Yes, I am Bengali...😎
Perfect!!!