https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QXd5FB7yG/?igshid=x307czxufr06
She treated him like a kid in this scene😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QXd5FB7yG/?igshid=x307czxufr06
She treated him like a kid in this scene😆
I love when they address each other with their surnames, gives me vibes of each other proudly accepting them as a whole😳
Look at Mohini shocked to see this shade of her jaan AB😆
Me too I really felt bad when he said he don't even remember whether he ate at night or not, Komo😡
But I am glad he figured it out without blindly following Sona👏
Such a beautiful scene, yet a dream 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8S1lzFBKgz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Such a beautiful scene, yet a dream 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8S1lzFBKgz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ab dream main hii ek phook dedho😭🙈😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ab dream main hii ek phook dedho😭🙈😂
We are ok with dream wali Cutiepie too 😂