Originally posted by: tournesol
Arey, random thought tha 😆 But I don't know what kind of twist they might bring after Maya MJ affair.
Itna extreme nahi sochenge😆 utna talent hota toh MJ ke plans behtar na hote?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Arey, random thought tha 😆 But I don't know what kind of twist they might bring after Maya MJ affair.
Itna extreme nahi sochenge😆 utna talent hota toh MJ ke plans behtar na hote?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Toh Ananya behen hogi na.How would he accept them getting married then?
Dunno, but MJ has so many raaz to hide, nobody is a saint here. The way Diya, Amir and Sudhir are around him, there might be a truckload of dirty secrets
She said she didn't need home, she needed him. I loved that line.
I like the thought though🤣 Imagine Ananya's face when she finds out🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Dunno, but MJ has so many raaz to hide, nobody is a saint here. The way Diya, Amir and Sudhir are around him, there might be a truckload of dirty secrets
Imagine Antara and Sudhir having an affair😎
Originally posted by: tournesol
She said she didn't need home, she needed him. I loved that line.
What was the exact dialogue? Next DT ke liye potential title hai
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Itna extreme nahi sochenge😆 utna talent hota toh MJ ke plans behtar na hote?
MJ's plans are meant to fail due to his talented accomplices 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I like the thought though🤣 Imagine Ananya's face when she finds out🤣
Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron mein 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Imagine Antara and Sudhir having an affair😎
Wahi imagine karke ye conclusion likha tha 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Imagine Antara and Sudhir having an affair😎
Ananya used to like his step bro lol😆😆