Originally posted by: abhiya_12
So true this scene actually does justice to their theme and story.
True!
And now the favourite dream sequence of our editors 😆 Didn’t this dance come in shivani’s thought too?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
So true this scene actually does justice to their theme and story.
True!
And now the favourite dream sequence of our editors 😆 Didn’t this dance come in shivani’s thought too?
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
After kidnapping disaster they shot for engagement shopping episodes where they revealed Viraj as negative character and now shooting for engagement episodes with very unique kill pre twist and Anurag being her savior😆
No i saw a few Insta clips of this week’s epi. I have an idea of what happened. I was asking about what they are shooting currently. Did Pre get saved yet again? 😆Is Erica shooting?
This is such a beautiful edit 😍
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
True!
And now the favourite dream sequence of our editors 😆 Didn’t this dance come in shivani’s thought too?
No Shivi saw ek ladki ko dekha😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
No i saw a few Insta clips of this week’s epi. I have an idea of what happened. I was asking about what they are shooting currently. Did Pre get saved yet again? 😆Is Erica shooting?
I feel she got saved from whatever I have seen in precap😆
Sharmas were shooting no idea about Eri, no BTS of her.
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
This is such a beautiful edit 😍
The only happiest function of them😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No Shivi saw ek ladki ko dekha😆
Another favourite of the editors 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
The only happiest function of them😆
Happy for them not for the audience with that pathetic foreshadowing bulshit! They just didn’t let us enjoy the couple’s engagement scenes 😵
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I feel she got saved from whatever I have seen in precap😆
Sharmas were shooting no idea about Eri, no BTS of her.
Duh...😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Happy for them not for the audience with that pathetic foreshadowing bulshit! They just didn’t let us enjoy the couple’s engagement scenes 😵
They have to hype their Kasautiis 😆