Cool, Ab tum happy ho....😍
I need more to make me happy Deepu😈🤣...
I still haat the writer n director😡😆😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cool, Ab tum happy ho....😍
I need more to make me happy Deepu😈🤣...
I still haat the writer n director😡😆😎
Anu Yaar, mishbir ki shaadi pakding high speed
Waiting for bachelor's party 😆
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Anu Yaar, mishbir ki shaadi pakding high speed
Waiting for bachelor's party 😆
Yeah, Bachelor Party...🤣☺️
Mast party Hoga...😎🤣
Aww so pretty 🥳❤️🤗
All the colours!! 🥳👏❤️
Shah and ritvik are looking handsome as usual
P.s yes!! They are fast forwarding to shaadi 😃 no mehendi 🥳😆🤣 or ganesha pooja etc
Yes yes bahut mazaaa aayega 🤣
Waiting eagerly
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Aww so pretty 🥳❤️🤗
All the colours!! 🥳👏❤️
Shah and ritvik are looking handsome as usual
P.s yes!! They are fast forwarding to shaadi 😃 no mehendi 🥳😆🤣 or ganesha pooja etc
I like this speed...😆
Jaldi se Shaadi and Ahem. Ahem...☺️😛
I am imagining many things for the bachelor party...😆☺️🙈🙈🙊🙈
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Aww so pretty 🥳❤️🤗
All the colours!! 🥳👏❤️
Shah and ritvik are looking handsome as usual
P.s yes!! They are fast forwarding to shaadi 😃 no mehendi 🥳😆🤣 or ganesha pooja etc
Exactly, and I am so happy
They're looking a fun bunch of Rajvanshs
Accha hai fast forward Ho raha hai, Mazaa aayega
Thu thu thu❤️ nazar na lag jaaye🤗
All 4 of their smiles are soo precious ❤️
Such a wonderful pic after soo long😃
Nahi Yaar first night wedding night nahi hoti, itv ko Shraap Mila hai aisa 🤣
Isliye bina ummeedon ke Dekho to Shayad beautiful surprise mile 😉