Delhi how is voting going ❓
Going fine, I have done my bit.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Delhi how is voting going ❓
Going fine, I have done my bit.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Please do! Create a post on Mf. I love your slash FanFics!
My favorite ship that didn’t sail.
But what should be the premise .
Villian paras and side ViSim
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
We can finish 30 if we set ourselves up to do so!
I am an old hand pun intended at filling up a record number of threads. 🤣
we should try atleast👍🏼
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
We can finish 30 if we set ourselves up to do so!
I am an old hand pun intended at filling up a record number of threads. 🤣
Haha 26 is our target. But 30 ho jaaye toh banta hai. We are Asim fans!
Overachieving ki aadat hai.
you dont want me to get all riled up on that trust me!🤣
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha 26 is our target. But 30 ho jaaye toh banta hai. We are Asim fans!
Overachieving ki aadat hai.
Asim Squad😎
Guys please comment! I was really emotional watching this scene! Our daredevil Asim ❤️