Main kuch vulgar sa likhne wali thi, phir socha dimagh tak hi rehne dete hain☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Main kuch vulgar sa likhne wali thi, phir socha dimagh tak hi rehne dete hain☺️
Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja
Main kuch vulgar sa likhne wali thi, phir socha dimagh tak hi rehne dete hain☺️
Haha AT par nahi! But I got what you wanted to say! Lol.
Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja
Main kuch vulgar sa likhne wali thi, phir socha dimagh tak hi rehne dete hain☺️
I caught you there 😲
Agar asim ki jagaa Elite club mein BB ki favorites hoty tu phir BB ny bhot sy facilities deni thi but asim ny inka plan kharab kardia
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha AT par nahi! But I got what you wanted to say! Lol.
Our AT is anyway under scrutiny. Socha faltu ke pange Kyun lein😆😉
I wanna write a ParSim fanfic🤣
We should complete this AT so we can dedicate AT 24 to Weekend Ka Vaar on Asim! Weeknd TRP Sirf Asim se Aati hai.
And guys no crying today for whatever Sold out Says to him. We will make fun of everything he says to Asim.
NindA PinDa of Soldman
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
I wanna write a ParSim fanfic🤣
Please do! Create a post on Mf. I love your slash FanFics!
My favorite ship that didn’t sail.